PDA

View Full Version : What should i do ?? Gahh

mafiaboi
09-19-2004, 12:15 AM
Ok..heres da deal..my dad just gave me his 99 CorrolaCE(Bleh~) to me cuz he bought himself a new car. (i think AcuraEL or something). So, i am stuck wif this corrola..which doesnt seems so impressive to me..:thumbsdow

Well first i got all excited but ..all my frds are like "ewww" ..haha..

so i am tryin to ask wat should i do wif this ?? like tradin for another car (which hav b around my corolla range wif ok looks) if so wat should i get? OR do some exterior/interior customizin on da stupid corrola..cuz u no..its quit ugly..

HELP

thanx

t-im
09-19-2004, 12:19 AM
Fuck your friends and get new ones...because they aren't true friends.....

hahah

anyways, just drive it, no pt trading it in because you'll just end up with something older and potientially more problems..coz u know your corolla is in good condition..

that is just my opinion..

Kid_a
09-19-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by mafiaboi
Ok..heres da deal..my dad just gave me his 99 CorrolaCE(Bleh~) to me cuz he bought himself a new car. (i think AcuraEL or something). So, i am stuck wif this corrola..which doesnt seems so impressive to me..:thumbsdow

so i am tryin to ask wat should i do wif this ?? like tradin for another car (which hav b around my corolla range wif ok looks) if so wat should i get? OR do some exterior/interior customizin on da stupid corrola..cuz u no..its quit ugly..

HELP

thanx

AWWWWW, your Daddy gave you a shiny new car for free, but you don't like it very much! We all feel very sorry! :cry: :cry:

:rolleyes:

illeagle
09-19-2004, 12:21 AM
if it's your first car, keep the car until you've learned the roads, and other driver's habits. Then ask your dad what you can do with the car, if he cares less, save up some cash ( at least $1,000) and start visiting dealerships... DO NOT MOD your dad's car.. (unless it's heavy tint) as for being laughed at by your buddy's, corolla's are better than taking the bus, or walking..What do the OWN/drive?

GQBalla
09-19-2004, 12:23 AM
corollas bag thats all i got to say hey what do your friends drive???? exactly at least you dont have to walk or mooch or bus so keep it that way!

markymark
09-19-2004, 12:56 AM
you got a free car. drive it and if you want something nice save up and buy something nice and then you have a nice car and a daily driver.

5.9 R/T
09-19-2004, 02:48 AM
Originally posted by mafiaboi

HELP

thanx

Well I suggest you sell the car and concentrate on your English classes, because I'm not sure what wif, wat, hav, b, cuz, frds, and da mean. Also is the ‘G’ broken on your keyboard? You should get that looked at.

hyperwhite
09-19-2004, 05:24 AM
where's arif? he knows ebonics, maybe he can translate for us :D

statick
09-19-2004, 07:48 AM
keeping it wouldnt be a bad idea, but if u were to sell it you wouldnt get whole lot. b ut if u find a car u like in ur price range run the VIN, check history, get a mechanical inspection, work down the price , and do all that.

Forcefed
09-19-2004, 04:15 PM
Aww, free car....Man I feel bad for you....

You could always burn it and try to claim insurance if you hate it that much