PDA

View Full Version : anyone wanna race?? Sat. Nov. 16

Blue Devil 2
11-16-2002, 02:57 AM
Just wondering if anyone would like to race an Integra type R, Civic SiR or Prelude SRV late night Sat. Nov.16 or early Sunday morning I guess, hopefully experienced drivers will pm for more info as were gonna be racing on city road ways. Don't be confused with the "bullshit" races as we plan on racing from the north end to the south on a planned route.

Info. will only be given out through private messages. Hope to hear from guys.

Davetronz
11-16-2002, 03:21 AM
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

SilverRex
11-16-2002, 03:31 AM
take it to the track man:dunno:

GTS Jeff
11-16-2002, 10:30 AM
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

infamous
11-16-2002, 10:32 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
:thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow

agreed...you guys should keep it to the track....we don't need innocent people's lives being indangered because you want to race....:banghead: :thumbsdow

MistaBrent
11-16-2002, 11:26 AM
I'm fo sho. Where ya wanna meet ?

JK

I dont race haha.

with so many cops out there i would remcommend racing across the whole city

your just asking for it.

i try to keep it 5 under the speedlimit.

CRXguy
11-16-2002, 03:37 PM
Originally posted by Blue Devil 2
Integra type R, Civic SiR or Prelude SRV.

They're all slow! Why bother?:dunno: :thumbsdow

B18C
11-16-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by infamous

agreed...you guys should keep it to the track....we don't need innocent people's lives being indangered because you want to race....:banghead: :thumbsdow

Couldn't have said it better myself

szw
11-16-2002, 04:25 PM
So are you guys racing from one end to the other...like a 'who has the best shortcut' thing? Cuz that would be kinda cool...get eveyone to have someone make sure they stay the speed-limit. And you can do a scavanger hunt too! haha....winter street-racing turned into games!

300rwhp
11-16-2002, 04:30 PM
i would never risk my liscence , life and others life, too race bunch or retarded rices in the middle of noven ber with ice on the road. none of those cars are suitible for winter racing. i with i new how to put up one of those "you get the prize" retard pictures.

:guns: idiots getting people killed

GP_DrIvEr
11-16-2002, 08:04 PM
Originally posted by MistaBrent

i try to keep it 5 under the speedlimit.

:rofl: im not trying to encourage speeding here but i hope your being sarcastic, my grandma does at least the speedlimit :rofl:

bart
11-16-2002, 08:30 PM
bla, racing at the track is for old bald men who bought a sports car, lol. sure man, pm if ya want.

95TsiAWD
11-16-2002, 09:24 PM
lol, damn now I'm old and bald. Oh well why would you want to go to the track anyway? If you only street race then you can tell yourself you have a 11 second daily driver :rolleyes:

Blue Devil 2
11-16-2002, 09:45 PM
ok thanks for the positive feedback:rolleyes: next time i wanna meet up with babies i'll post for you guys... i like to take risks once and awhile. Tonight's gonna be awesome, and I'll remember who not to send the videos too.

Ben
11-16-2002, 09:56 PM
I'll take you all on next spring when race city opens up, but by the time that happens you clowns will have probably lost your licence or have died...:rolleyes:

kenny
11-16-2002, 10:02 PM
Do whatever you want, I don't wanna preach about where to race and what not, just try to only risk your own lives and not the lives of others while you're doing this! I'm not an advocate of street racing, but I am also not totally against some spirited driving on the streets when it is "safe".

Post the vids! :)

bart
11-16-2002, 10:12 PM
Originally posted by kenny
Do whatever you want, I don't wanna preach about where to race and what not, just try to only risk your own lives and not the lives of others while you're doing this! I'm not an advocate of street racing, but I am also not totally against some spirited driving on the streets when it is "safe".

yes of course, who's life do you risk say speeding down deerfoot except your own? i dont see any sidewalks there, lol.

most of you people sound like either you're going to drive into the crowd, or someone jumps out onto the road. all that can happen driving at normal speeds. there's just a better chance of it happening driving faster, because then you have less time to react.

buh_buh
11-16-2002, 10:14 PM
Originally posted by suffeks
yes of course, who's life do you risk say speeding down deerfoot except your own? i dont see any sidewalks there, lol.

people in your car, other people driving on deerfoot

infamous
11-16-2002, 10:56 PM
no suffeks. you don't think that an old grandma doing 95 on deerfoot would be scared if 3 or 4 cars were coming up behind her at 200km/h?? you guys are a bunch of retards. and i hope that you get caught and lose your liscences. it's jackasses like yourselves that make insurance higher for everyone and give young drivers a bad name :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :banghead: :guns:

bart
11-16-2002, 11:03 PM
no suffeks. you don't think that an old grandma doing 95 on deerfoot would be scared if 3 or 4 cars were coming up behind her at 200km/h?? you guys are a bunch of retards. and i hope that you get caught and lose your liscences. it's jackasses like yourselves that make insurance higher for everyone and give young drivers a bad name :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :thumbsdow :banghead: :guns:

good, go to church and start praying that happens. until i get a race car, i wont be going to the race track. you goto the track, i hope your INSURANCE company finds out and voids it for you if you fuck up, same goes for your manufacturers warranty. :poosie:

GTS Jeff
11-16-2002, 11:12 PM
when i saw suffeks' name as the last poster, i kinda figured that he would have something immature to say...

mike, dont bother with this guy. back in the day, he could never stop talking about his parents impala, and no matter what everyone said, he just wouldnt give it a rest. now he has a car of his own, probably not bought by himself, because nobody would buy a tdi unless they were suffeks' parents. this suffeks guy is now running his mouth off like hes the shit even though he is racing his economy car thru the streets.

so dont worry about it..just hope that he gets caught before he hurts anyone :thumbsup:

turboMiata
11-16-2002, 11:12 PM
no suffeks. you don't think that an old grandma doing 95 on deerfoot would be scared if 3 or 4 cars were coming up behind her at 200km/h??

heheh! Werd! Although I doubt that Mr Suffeks can hit 200km/h. Look at what he's driving, a 90hp TDI?!!?!?!!! LOL!

Fux, the granny driving a Corsica on Deerfoot could prolly outgun him!

:D :D :D

bart
11-16-2002, 11:31 PM
ahah nope, cant go 200.

omg, can you say albertacars part 2?

bart
11-16-2002, 11:38 PM
when i saw suffeks' name as the last poster, i kinda figured that he would have something immature to say...

mike, dont bother with this guy. back in the day, he could never stop talking about his parents impala, and no matter what everyone said, he just wouldnt give it a rest. now he has a car of his own, probably not bought by himself, because nobody would buy a tdi unless they were suffeks' parents. this suffeks guy is now running his mouth off like hes the shit even though he is racing his economy car thru the streets.

so dont worry about it..just hope that he gets caught before he hurts anyone :thumbsup:

you write this too?:

HeLlO tHeRe AzNAnGeL. U AzN 4 LyFe? U cHOp Me? U BuY ApC-aLteZZa?

lets get one thing straight, i havent gotten any speeding tickets in 5 years, nothing like that. 1 parking ticket. once i do, i will be going to the track.... uuhhh ya, :confused: .

please keep this thread on topic, the original question was asking if anyone wanted to meet the guy to PM him, he didnt ask you if your a slice of bacon with an opinion on the matter. :tongue:

Redlyne_mr2
11-17-2002, 02:28 AM
Dont you guys realise all the factors agaisnt you in the winter....
the pavement is freezing so you have not near the traction youd have in the summer, you may or may not have winter tires, if you have winters on I hope you dont plan to go over 150, you know all that gravel they put on the streets when it snows? ya they dont remove that until spring...all of these cars that are racing are imports which means that when i get pulled over and hassled for no reason next summer I have you guys to thanks...dont get me wrong I love to let loose sometimes and haul ass but do it in a controlled environment and in better conditions:thumbsup: it would be nice to see these 3 cars at meets and on the streets instead of in an autowrecker

bart
11-17-2002, 03:56 AM
vrrrrmmmmm

not mommy's, but daddy's. and its faster then anything you got.

man, fine, challenge me on the track when spring comes in my tdi, we'll see what you'll be saying then, lmfao.

Joe Malms
11-17-2002, 04:32 AM
someone needs to pimp slap you suffeks.
I'd be glad to.
Have some fucking respect for other people on our roads.

Weapon_R
11-17-2002, 06:07 AM

man, fine, challenge me on the track when spring comes in my tdi, we'll see what you'll be saying then, lmfao.

Somehow I can't see you winning much of your challenges with a 90HP Golf...

buh_buh
11-17-2002, 06:47 AM
this suffeks guy is now running his mouth off like hes the shit even though he is racing his economy car thru the streets.
give him a break, he hangs out with FD.
They're like turbo buddies or something.
They're both slow, but they both think they are the fastest car on the road.:rolleyes:

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 10:23 AM

man, fine, challenge me on the track when spring comes in my tdi, we'll see what you'll be saying then, lmfao. hes STILL talking about the purple cab...
Originally posted by buh_buh

give him a break, he hangs out with FD.
They're like turbo buddies or something.
They're both slow, but they both think they are the fastest car on the road.:rolleyes: yea..."turbo buddies"...if thats what u call manly caressing of each other...

turboMiata
11-17-2002, 10:27 AM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

Well, he *does* have a turbo and he's got more than 140ft/lbs of torque! And if it's an Endurance race, he won't have to fill up till he reaches Chilliwack, BC.

OK, Suffeks, I give in!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 10:29 AM
Originally posted by turboMiata

Well, he *does* have a turbo and he's got more than 140ft/lbs of torque! And if it's an Endurance race, he won't have to fill up till he reaches Chilliwack, BC.

OK, Suffeks, I give in!!!!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: hahahaha its all about the TORQUE baby!!

SmelltheRubber
11-17-2002, 12:57 PM
Man I love this board.

ReMiXed lude
11-17-2002, 01:02 PM
ok thanks for the positive feedback:rolleyes: next time i wanna meet up with babies i'll post for you guys... i like to take risks once and awhile. Tonight's gonna be awesome, and I'll remember who not to send the videos too.

"Babies"???? ARe you kidding me?!?! I think you are the immature one racing on public roadways.
If you were mature, now let's just try hard to imagine this one, but if you were mature, than you'd have a job to pay the 20 bux for the track, be able to read a road map to find your way to the track, and you would be a good role model for the people who can't drive that see you racing and decide to do the same thing cause it looks "fun". But then again, that would be if you were mature.
You wanna take a risk>? Go skydiving, then at least you'd only be endangering yourself!
Ohhhh , let's all cry about not seeing some VHS racing. Boo hoo hoo!:confused:

bart
11-17-2002, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R

well lets go then, fuck! next track day i'll be there, we'll see how i do compared to most of you. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

Audi Kid
11-17-2002, 01:34 PM
dude.....TDI's are so slow.....my car can smoke um hahahaha!

boi-alien
11-17-2002, 01:36 PM

well lets go then, fuck! next track day i'll be there, we'll see how i do compared to most of you. AHAHAHAHAHAHAH.

i can't wait to see this... :burnout: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bart
11-17-2002, 01:37 PM
Originally posted by Audi Kid
dude.....TDI's are so slow.....my car can smoke um hahahaha!

ok good let them be slow. mine isnt stock anymore, and you think if you have more hp you're car will win automatically on the track eh? what do you think the reason is for sitting behind the steering wheel?

also a side note, i will probably be in the world of wheels, come and laugh at me there please. :thumbsup:

Ben
11-17-2002, 02:04 PM
As much as I disagre with suffeks and his choice of racing, I think all of you should hold your tongue when you insult his car...Alot of people are doing some pretty crasy ass shit as far as car modifiations go this winter, and I would really hate to see anyone with thier foot in thier mouth...:dunno:

ninspeed
11-17-2002, 02:14 PM
Originally posted by Benny
As much as I disagre with suffeks and his choice of racing, I think all of you should hold your tongue when you insult his car...Alot of people are doing some pretty crasy ass shit as far as car modifiations go this winter, and I would really hate to see anyone with thier foot in thier mouth...:dunno:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Well said Benny! Dude guys, don't rag on each other's cars! We're all here to love, not hate! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Melinda

VWhooligan
11-17-2002, 02:27 PM
if he wants to race on the street then let him. if he wants to race on the drag strip then let him. its up to him, not you. so why doesn't everyone shutup with their holier than thou attitude. he's going to do what he wants, when he wants, whether or not you guys approve.

///M Power
11-17-2002, 02:55 PM

good, go to church and start praying that happens. until i get a race car, i wont be going to the race track. you goto the track, i hope your INSURANCE company finds out and voids it for you if you fuck up, same goes for your manufacturers warranty. :poosie:

Going to the track doesn't void your warranty, in fact, some track days can actually bring it down because you can claim you have better driver training. But racing on the street is just for fucking idiots.

bart
11-17-2002, 03:13 PM
Originally posted by ///M Power

Going to the track doesn't void your warranty, in fact, some track days can actually bring it down because you can claim you have better driver training. But racing on the street is just for fucking idiots.

sure it voids your warranty, actually depends on the car you have. did you read that m3 thing i think kenny posted?

Redlyne_mr2
11-17-2002, 03:17 PM

sure it voids your warranty, actually depends on the car you have. did you read that m3 thing i think kenny posted?
You know what really voids your warranty, crashing into someones car at 200kmh on deerfoot then smoking the wall...dude why are you so hostile its common sense to agree that the track is a safer environment, plus its not like its hard to hide from your dealer that your car has been to the track

Pete92SL
11-17-2002, 04:03 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

They're all slow! Why bother?:dunno: :thumbsdow

LOL!!!

Pete

bart
11-17-2002, 04:13 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

You know what really voids your warranty, crashing into someones car at 200kmh on deerfoot then smoking the wall...dude why are you so hostile its common sense to agree that the track is a safer environment, plus its not like its hard to hide from your dealer that your car has been to the track

of course the track is safer, i am not dissagreeing there. people, its not that i race left, right and centre. 90% its a 'street encounter', just like the category on this forum.

i dont mind talking about the pro's and con's, but lets be reasonable, lets stop bashing one another ok!

szw
11-17-2002, 04:23 PM
Hey suffeks was your tdi brand new? How much do they cost out the door?

redline_13000
11-17-2002, 05:41 PM
ill be at race city next season alright:D

GP_DrIvEr
11-17-2002, 05:42 PM
i am not standing up for street racing AT ALL

i think almost everyone on here that is bashing street racing and encouraging taking it to the track is absolutely right to do so, but you are also all hypocrites!

correct me if im wrong but i am sure that no one on here that has bashed street racing has never once raced off a light, or gone very high speeds similar to those achieved in racing, therefore you are all hypocrites!

///M Power
11-17-2002, 06:22 PM

Look up the word presidence.Anyway, thats for one single dealership, that hasn't even been settled, and you can't go to jail racing at the track.

Blue Devil 2
11-17-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by GP_DrIvEr
i am not standing up for street racing AT ALL

i think almost everyone on here that is bashing street racing and encouraging taking it to the track is absolutely right to do so, but you are also all hypocrites!

correct me if im wrong but i am sure that no one on here that has bashed street racing has never once raced off a light, or gone very high speeds similar to those achieved in racing, therefore you are all hypocrites!

:thumbsup: I totally agree with you! Ok from the start all I ever did was ask if anyone wanted to race, I didn't ask for people's opinions on street racing because I know alot of people are against it. I didn't want to see 50 posts of people name calling, putting down, making rude comments because I stated that anyone interested could private message me rather than create a large thread on the issue. It's good to see that people like to voice they're comments, but maybe create a thread for that particular reason.

But in the end, I had fun this morning, no one got injured, no one even got pulled over and like planned there were hardly any other people on the roads, we made an awesome video.

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 07:00 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed
Dude guys, don't rag on each other's cars! We're all here to love, not hate! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Melinda thats not true...im here to hate on street racers that needlessly risk innocent lives and make the other car enthusiasts look bad.

GP_DrIvEr
11-17-2002, 07:30 PM

:thumbsup: I totally agree with you! Ok from the start all I ever did was ask if anyone wanted to race, I didn't ask for people's opinions on street racing because I know alot of people are against it. I didn't want to see 50 posts of people name calling, putting down, making rude comments because I stated that anyone interested could private message me rather than create a large thread on the issue. It's good to see that people like to voice they're comments, but maybe create a thread for that particular reason.

But in the end, I had fun this morning, no one got injured, no one even got pulled over and like planned there were hardly any other people on the roads, we made an awesome video.

gotta hook me up with a copy of that vid if you get it onto your comp :thumbsup:

theken
11-17-2002, 07:38 PM
The track is closed so lets take it to the streets :thumbsup: :burnout:

///M Power
11-17-2002, 08:00 PM
Its funny how people with crappy cars want to street race, and people with real cars like to take it to the track.

ninspeed
11-17-2002, 08:07 PM
thats not true...im here to hate on street racers that needlessly risk innocent lives and make the other car enthusiasts look bad.

Deal with it. People aren't always gonna do what's right. And what seems wrong to some may be right to others. Every month is seems forums have this battle. They are never ending because there are always 2 very strong sides to the story. If you dont like what Blue Devil 2 has posted, PM him and deal with it that way. Threds like this should be deleted, cause it'll hit 20 pages long with no conclusion. As was said previously, if you've ever taken a guy off the light, or lined up a buddie for run on a deserted road, you're just as guilty as the guys who plan to do this...

Melinda

Blue Devil 2
11-17-2002, 08:17 PM
Its funny how people with crappy cars want to street race, and people with real cars like to take it to the track.

It's funny how your comment has no relevance to anything. I don't have a crappy car, and I hope people with any car they own enjoy driving/racing it where ever they want.

///M Power
11-17-2002, 08:28 PM

I hope people with any car they own enjoy driving/racing it where ever they want.

Yeah? Like public streets! Nothing can go wrong there, and it never has!

bart
11-17-2002, 10:24 PM
Originally posted by szw
Hey suffeks was your tdi brand new? How much do they cost out the door?

yes, 25k with taxes.

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 10:28 PM
As was said previously, if you've ever taken a guy off the light, or lined up a buddie for run on a deserted road, you're just as guilty as the guys who plan to do this...

Melinda Is the word "premeditated" not in your vocabulary?

ninspeed
11-18-2002, 12:08 AM
Is the word "premeditated" not in your vocabulary?

Does it matter how I say it? It still means the same damn thing.

Melinda

boi-alien
11-18-2002, 12:43 AM
street racing is bad! i dunno i'm never doing it again, not after i almost lost my friend. i'm not here to say don't do it, cause i'm better than you or whatever. just think before you do anything you may think you got mad skillz, but something might happen and you'll panic, bye bye car, that's alright but remember, there are innocents on the road as well, how would you feel if you hit a minivan full of kids? that's why i choose to take it to the track, but if you want to street race that's your perrogative, and i'm not going to tell you not to do it.

GTS Jeff
11-18-2002, 12:56 AM

Does it matter how I say it? It still means the same damn thing.

Melinda you missed the point. nevermind.

Hollywood
11-18-2002, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by kenny

I'm with Kenny on this too. The only thing that bothers me about this stuff is that the cops will use cases like this against the whole import community. So when you guys do this you have the potencial for something to go wrong, then the news and the cops blame the whole import scene. Next thing you know your getting pulled over for every little thing, like exhaust size or sound or lights, stunting etc...

I can understand some "spirited driving" in a controlled environment, but planning a whole event from one end of the city to the other in the fucking winter time of all times to me is retarded. Opps I was not supposed to get mad.:barf:

Joe Malms
11-18-2002, 04:29 AM

theres alot of truth in that..hahah

And like hollywood said stunts like that are gonna cause alot of heat on modified car scene.
You guys need to realize your actions affect everyone, even if its not direct (like getting in an accident) there are always gonna be some indirect ones (like calgary law enforcement treating modified cars in the same fashion Vancouver/Richmond police do)

Grand Damn
11-18-2002, 08:26 AM
does it count if we go OFFROADING lol...your going to get caught just to race the slowest cars ever across town...it will take you ALLLLLLLLLDDDDAAAAYYYYYYY just make sure you get enough SLEEP :zzz:

hey how long is that vidio:rofl: you prob cant even fit it on the comp...and plus you would need all day to watch it :zzz: :rofl:

oh ya and its not hard to not injure anyone when your going the speed limit:banghead:

ReMiXed lude
11-18-2002, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by GP_DrIvEr
you are also all hypocrites!

Oh really?:confused: There's an ignorant remark on your part.:thumbsdow

Blue Devil 2
11-18-2002, 12:17 PM
Originally posted by Grand Damn
does it count if we go OFFROADING lol...your going to get caught just to race the slowest cars ever across town...it will take you ALLLLLLLLLDDDDAAAAYYYYYYY just make sure you get enough SLEEP :zzz:

hey how long is that vidio:rofl: you prob cant even fit it on the comp...and plus you would need all day to watch it :zzz: :rofl:

oh ya and its not hard to not injure anyone when your going the speed limit:banghead:

hahaha, thats funny:rofl:

ninjak84
11-18-2002, 12:33 PM
Holy hell.... Grand Damn, you had better hope these guys don't catch you on a track day. After all the smack you just laid down, I hope your car has the balls to back it up.....

Blue Devil 2
11-18-2002, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Holy hell.... Grand Damn, you had better hope these guys don't catch you on a track day. After all the smack you just laid down, I hope your car has the balls to back it up.....

I don't know the specs on his car, however I have beaten Grand Am GT's at race city no problem

RCBVtec
11-18-2002, 03:00 PM

Actually going to the track does void your warranty... check with your insurance company if your not sure though. My fiancee is taking Insurance @ MRC, anything done on the track, insurance will not cover... be very careful on the track as the insurance companies are very sticky about they will and will not cover.

On a side note just to let you guys know if any of you have not let your insurance companies know about anything done to your car i.e. body kit, rims, T/C, S/C, etc and you get in an accident they do not have to cover your mods. Also if you let them know about it, expect your premiums to go up. And 1 last thing if you tell them about any performance mods i.e. S/C, T/C they might drop you then and there. Whatever you guys do, pls be careful.

StangGT500
11-18-2002, 03:19 PM
I'm really too lazy to read the entire discussion, but I guess I'll express my philosophy on those who choose to street race:

Why go to a street race full of Integras, Civics, del Sols and Golfs with drivers that worry more about neon, sound sytems, stickers and altezzas when you can pay a small amount to race Supras, RX7's, M3's and American Muscle while getting your timeslip. Oh, and I rather lose my warranty then die.

Having a kickass ride and knowing how to drive it isn't going to save you from killing yourself in a street race. You might race against a total moron who doesn't even get the idea of boost in his TT. There's also road conditions, innocent bystanders, and even gang activity. And don't forget about the other vehicles just trying to get to someplace. I almost crashed into a car barrier (another stupid fucking thing to do) once in an SUV

I'm not opposed to just a spur of the moment one on one race. Neither am I for it.

So there. Choose to abide by it or not.

moose_8
11-18-2002, 11:30 PM
i'll race
wait ntil the snow is out and i will bring my 4x4 and see how your fast cars do
:D

why don;t you wait untill the wheather is good again or go race someone where its warm

Neon_A.C.R
11-18-2002, 11:52 PM
me and my boys are in were and when what is the catch and what are the rules

finboy
11-19-2002, 12:08 AM
Originally posted by Joe Malms

theres alot of truth in that..hahah

And like hollywood said stunts like that are gonna cause alot of heat on modified car scene.
You guys need to realize your actions affect everyone, even if its not direct (like getting in an accident) there are always gonna be some indirect ones (like calgary law enforcement treating modified cars in the same fashion Vancouver/Richmond police do)

:werd:

its people like this that give other car entusiasts a bad name.

who knows, maybe they will all crash into eachother.
darwin's theory would take effect yet again. :rofl:

three.eighteen.
11-19-2002, 12:18 AM
Originally posted by Neon_A.C.R

hmm well you and your boys are about 2 days too late for this discussion even...

ecstasy_civic
11-19-2002, 01:39 AM

hmm well you and your boys are about 2 days too late for this discussion even

thats frickin hilarious!!!!!!!:clap: the homeboys are a little late but feel free to play there game, im sure your neon can outrun those new intrepid's lol.:rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-19-2002, 01:39 AM
me and my boys are in were and when what is the catch and what are the rules hmm how can i put this nicely..

you are one dumb shit.

ecstasy_civic
11-19-2002, 01:40 AM
you tell em' jeff:thumbsup:

Redlyne_mr2
11-19-2002, 01:45 AM
me and my boys are in were and when what is the catch and what are the rules its rare that I ever lip anyone off on this forum but after reading the 14second neon thread and now this thread,youre either a fake made up account to start soem drama on here or one of the biggest fucking eggplants I've ever witnessed on beyond..

three.eighteen.
11-19-2002, 01:47 AM
if he actually owns a neon acr, props...they can run 14s out of the box...but...fuck, the threads title is dated, no one can really be that stupid

ecstasy_civic
11-19-2002, 01:52 AM
no one can really be that stupid
i can vouch for that.:rofl: but my question is do they make an automatic acr with a/c ?????? and a SOHC and dont they come with alloys? not hubcaps? and a stock tach? :dunno:

:thumbsup:trust me on this one.

Redlyne_mr2
11-19-2002, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

i can vouch for that.:rofl: but my question is do they make an automatic acr with a/c ?????? and a SOHC and dont they come with alloys? not hubcaps? and a stock tach? :dunno:

im pretty sure not:thumbsup:
I think in Neon ACR's case ACR stands for A Crappy Ride

ecstasy_civic
11-19-2002, 02:02 AM
dude you crack me up everyday!:clap: :rofl: keep up the good work:thumbsup:

James
11-19-2002, 02:03 AM
haha so the loser with the "Neon ACR" is now on here, that hilarious!:rofl: :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
11-19-2002, 02:06 AM
no comment :confused: well ok i believe he heard me telling my friend at work cause the next night i got on here and there were a couple threats for me so i guess it was kinda my fault?:thumbsdow sorry guys now you have to listen to this :bullshit:

James
11-19-2002, 02:22 AM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic
no comment :confused: well ok i believe he heard me telling my friend at work cause the next night i got on here and there were a couple threats for me so i guess it was kinda my fault?:thumbsdow sorry guys now you have to listen to this :bullshit:

haha shitty deal man!...dont worry, im sure it will be funny!..this line alone cracks me up!

:rofl: ...now i'll just sit back and Wait for the threats i guess, since i have insulted "him and his boys":rolleyes:

ecstasy_civic
11-19-2002, 02:25 AM
dont be worried have fun with the topic it can only get better right:dunno: ya theres a few lines from the threats i found interesting:zzz: but i have them all printed out and folded nicely beside the computer:thumbsup: ya know for shits and giggles, just to remind myself that i shouldnt talk shit about neons and other people:rolleyes:

finboy
11-19-2002, 02:37 AM
Originally posted by James

haha shitty deal man!...dont worry, im sure it will be funny!..this line alone cracks me up!

:rofl: ...now i'll just sit back and Wait for the threats i guess, since i have insulted "him and his boys":rolleyes:

careful, he's a stabber

:rofl:

Scott
11-19-2002, 02:59 AM
I bet its the guys i saw at the illegals on a saturday night a couple months ago, This guy in a Neon (Decorated tastefully with walmart "R-racing" stickers) had an FRS with him, talking to about 5 or 6 other guys, they were using all these stupid codes and shit, they sounded like inbred retards. That's probably him and his "boys" , they were :bigpimp:

ecstasy_civic
11-19-2002, 10:29 AM
he does love going to the street races so its quite possible it was him with his "homies"

three.eighteen.
11-19-2002, 12:43 PM
lol, do they have codenames?? :rofl: :rofl:

Blue Devil 2
11-19-2002, 12:52 PM
homies wanna race now too? haha yeah they are kinda late, I wasn't trying to create a circus just wanted some good drivers to try something new with us. I'm gonna post that video up as soon as soon as it's ready, you guys are gonna love it even though your against street racing. People can still pm for info on future events.

buh_buh
11-19-2002, 03:35 PM
I don't wanna hear any more stupid shit.
thread closed.