PDA

View Full Version : CSI season premiers this week

D'z Nutz
09-19-2004, 09:00 PM
I guess all three premiers are starting this week, including CSI:NYC's on Wed. Anyone watch the CSI: NYC's pilot that crossed over with CSI: Miami? Any thoughts about it?

CSI: Miami's premier is tomorrow, and if you don't already know, one of the main characters will die. It's not a total secret which one, though.

rage2
09-19-2004, 10:31 PM
CSI NY may take some time to adjust to... Gary Sinese is a great actor, but his style gets kinda boring quick. Surprisingly, I didn't like CSI miami at first, but it's a lot better now. Same feeling with the lead role, I hated Horatio but I'm getting used to it.

sputnik
09-20-2004, 07:13 AM
I am willing to give Gary Sinese a chance.

EK 2.0
09-20-2004, 08:33 AM
Originally posted by rage2
CSI NY may take some time to adjust to... Gary Sinese is a great actor, but his style gets kinda boring quick. Surprisingly, I didn't like CSI miami at first, but it's a lot better now. Same feeling with the lead role, I hated Horatio but I'm getting used to it.

Like Rage had mentioned...the Miami CSI was weird at first...I watched the first "pilot" I guess you could call it when the CSI L.V. went out to Miami...neat, but took some major adjustment...the characters were all werid versus the L.V. ones...but now, I do enjoy it...

As far as the N.Y....I will try to give it a chance, but I lacks the intensity of the L.V. series for me at least...we will see what happens though...

ZorroAMG
09-20-2004, 08:55 AM
^^^How can it lack intensity when there hasn't even been a full episode yet?? :nut:

:rofl:

EK 2.0
09-20-2004, 08:57 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
^^^How can it lack intensity when there hasn't even been a full episode yet?? :nut:

:rofl:

they had that one crossoever with Miami and N.Y....and it suxored...the crissiver episode with L.V. and Miami was much more interesting...

Geez Nathan:rolleyes: :rofl:

B17a
09-21-2004, 08:17 AM
Well they whacked Speedle, he is the most dull of all the characters though. I still can't get myself to like Horatio, he's too melodramatic. The thing I can't get over is why these science geeks are always leading the charge? MAybe if they called for real cops to do the ass kicking, they wouldn't be getting shot at!

CRXguy
09-21-2004, 08:54 AM
I was hoping for the blonde chick to die. Oh well. Can't stand Miami. :guns:

Melinda
09-21-2004, 09:05 AM
Originally posted by CRXguy
I was hoping for the blonde chick to die. Oh well. Can't stand Miami. :guns:
She's next I think. They fired her too so it's only a matter of time. Overall though, I like Miami (though not more then vegas) and it was a good season premiere last night. Looking forward to seeing what New York is all about

B17a
09-21-2004, 09:11 AM
Originally posted by Melinda

She's next I think. They fired her too so it's only a matter of time. Overall though, I like Miami (though not more then vegas) and it was a good season premiere last night. Looking forward to seeing what New York is all about

They fired her?

Melinda
09-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by B17a

They fired her?
Ah nm, I was thinking about the controvercy with the other CSI

Khyron
09-21-2004, 09:21 AM
Damn - she was so good on west wing though. The character writers for Miami are the problem imo. Speed was a wuss, Horatio is far too dramatic, the ME is a crybaby and the girl is wayy to nerdy/no personality.

Khyron

Melinda
09-21-2004, 09:24 AM
Originally posted by Khyron
Damn - she was so good on west wing though. The character writers for Miami are the problem imo. Speed was a wuss, Horatio is far too dramatic, the ME is a crybaby and the girl is wayy to nerdy/no personality.

Khyron
Yeah but given all the "weak" characters on CSI Miami, the over dramatic Horatio is not bad. He's a nice contrast IMO...sure a little over the top sometimes but that's what Miami is...an over the top Vegas...It'll be interesting to see where NY fits into it all

B17a
09-21-2004, 09:29 AM
The difference for me between Vegas and Miami is that the Vegas characters are so much more developed, we know a lot more about them. Miami granted its newer, I don't get that same sense.

Ajay
09-21-2004, 11:13 AM
I personally like Miami better than Vegas....I like the way Horatio can make anyone he's dealing with feel like they're 2 inches tall. Miami is pretty successful though...not as much as Vegas but still very popular.

Think NY will be pretty good as well too. The thing with all the CSI series is you can't compare them to each other cause the characters are totally different in each one and the characters are going to be reflective of their environment.

ZorroAMG
09-21-2004, 12:32 PM
^^ yeah it's like comparing Law and Order regular with CI and SVU....

ninjak84
09-21-2004, 02:45 PM
Horatio is the gayest character on TV!
He's always trying to act like the Terminator, but he's got red hair and weighs 120lbs soaking wet.

Good actor, good character, but not together.

Chester
09-21-2004, 05:22 PM
CSI: Miami:barf: Horatio sucks, I can't stand the way he talks. I thought a person was gonna be killed off in Vegas, guess not.

BigDannyCool
09-26-2004, 03:58 AM
I liked CSI: NY. The way they film is all dark, just the way people perceive NY..While Miami and Vegas are bright. NY is different in a good way.

dj_rice
09-26-2004, 11:09 PM
Cant believe they killed Speedle off in CSI:Miami season premiere..that was a shocker

Xtrema
09-27-2004, 01:25 PM
The only bad thing about the premiere is, none of the actors can do grieve. Totaly unbelievable. That alone should show that the producer need to kill them all and start with a new crew.

The problem with Miami is, and I don't know if Curuso (sp?) has a hand in this, the CSI is also doing the cops job.

rage2
09-27-2004, 01:41 PM
CSI NY felt like a movie. Kinda cool, but I think it may get a bit tiring after a few weeks! :)

sputnik
09-27-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by rage2
CSI NY felt like a movie. Kinda cool, but I think it may get a bit tiring after a few weeks! :)

:werd:

kinda reminded me of Se7en

ZorroAMG
09-27-2004, 03:00 PM
yeah NY is not on my top TO WATCH list just yet

dj_rice
09-27-2004, 11:15 PM
Yeah no doubt lol..but I still have like 10 VHS tapes left of the CSI marathon left to finish lol...

kiwi
09-27-2004, 11:17 PM
Horatio's voice really really really bothers me!

Hakkola
09-27-2004, 11:52 PM
Horatio is a pimp, see that hot piece of latino ass, I'm sure he'll hit that eventually :rofl:

I like both Miami and Las Vegas, different styles, only character I can't stand is the ugly brunette on Las Vegas.

dj_rice
09-29-2004, 09:36 PM
David Caruso adds so much sacarsm and...drama to his voice lol

MoonLight
10-01-2004, 08:00 AM
I think I'll need to wait a while for CSI NY!!
I really prefer L.A. to Miami.. however I'm getting accustomed..:thumbsup:

ZorroAMG
10-01-2004, 10:24 AM
Ummm it's LAS VEGAS, noob :D

NY was a tad better this week, but did anyone notice how it flip flopped from Gary sinise being the over emotional beyotch last week to the chick this week?

LV definitely has the better developed characters over them all...

I thought there was supposed to be a new LV last night....did I miss it (thurs)?

EK 2.0
10-01-2004, 11:19 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Ummm it's LAS VEGAS, noob :D

NY was a tad better this week, but did anyone notice how it flip flopped from Gary sinise being the over emotional beyotch last week to the chick this week?

LV definitely has the better developed characters over them all...

I thought there was supposed to be a new LV last night....did I miss it (thurs)?

No man you didnt miss it...it just wasn't on...I dunno what was up with that...instead it was E.T and shit...I think its cause all of the U.S. election coverage..alot of our faves will get pre-empted and what have you...

ZorroAMG
10-01-2004, 12:25 PM
fucking dubya.

dj_rice
10-02-2004, 09:23 PM
Hahahahah Dubya..I wish he was our prime minister

The new episode of CSI the LV one is on next Thursday on CBS...not sure what time...

Benny
10-03-2004, 01:58 AM
I'm still pissed that the dumb blonde bitch didn't get killed in Miami. She ruins that show.