PDA

View Full Version : somebody pulled a fast and furious over my friends civic

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2002, 03:27 PM
My friend Shannon was headed to lacombe on highway 2 from Red Deer in her black 2002 siR. I car on the other side of the highway heading south (to Red Deer) lost control and went down into the ditched then launched nto the air and did a barrel roll over her car and the entire highway. pieces were flying everywhere, her hood and her windshield were damaged from falling debri , pretty crazy ..who makes a carbon fiber hood for thatcar..anybody?

redline
06-13-2002, 03:37 PM
tons of CF hoods for that car

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 03:58 PM
Holy shit dude.....is ur friend hot?????:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh yah, is she okay too? hahaha

Ekliptix
06-13-2002, 04:09 PM
Originally posted by LUDELVR
Holy shit dude.....is ur friend hot?????:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Oh yah, is she okay too? hahaha

hahahaha. ok, but is she?....hot I mean?j/k. That's really crazy.

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2002, 04:32 PM
they alrady make a cf hood for the new hatch back civic, right on , im having problems finding an intake...is she hot, she's pretty, kind of alternative but lots of really good features. She's wild one too when she lets loose

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by Ekliptix

hahahaha. ok, but is she?....hot I mean?j/k. That's really crazy.

What, I'm not kidding, I want to know!!!:rofl: :rofl: If it's redlyne_mr2 we're talking about she must be hot, this boy only rolls with the hotties!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: In bed that is! Other that that he doesn't discriminate! I've said it before and I'll say it again, even large and in charge girls need love too! Just a shit load more of it!!! haha We all gotta give some big (ger) women a shot too ya know! As with older berries, I guess the same can be said about bigger berries!! The plumper the berry the sweeter the juice!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2002, 04:41 PM

What, I'm not kidding, I want to know!!!:rofl: :rofl: If it's redlyne_mr2 we're talking about she must be hot, this boy only rolls with the hotties!!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: In bed that is! Other that that he doesn't discriminate! I've said it before and I'll say it again, even large and in charge girls need love too! Just a shit load more of it!!! haha We all gotta give some big (ger) women a shot too ya know! As with older berries, I guess the same can be said about bigger berries!! The plumper the berry the sweeter the juice!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :rofl:

hahahahaahah..thanks for the cmpliments, she's a super cool chick who will do absolutely anything when she's comfortable , the problem is she is always uncomfortable witheverything (she doesnt trust to many people), she says I intimidate her, I've kissed her and tried to hit 3rd base with her once but it's just weird, she just doesnt get me going all that much

LUDELVR
06-13-2002, 04:49 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

hahahahaahah..thanks for the cmpliments, she's a super cool chick who will do absolutely anything when she's comfortable , the problem is she is always uncomfortable witheverything (she doesnt trust to many people), she says I intimidate her, I've kissed her and tried to hit 3rd base with her once but it's just weird, she just doesnt get me going all that much

I forget how the whole bases thing works! Isn't like a base for each hole u want to stick it in?:dunno: :dunno: :confused: :confused: Hmmmm....if that's the case, then would third would be putting it in her ass?:eek: wow! No wonder I never get to home plate!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
06-13-2002, 05:02 PM

I forget how the whole bases thing works! Isn't like a base for each hole u want to stick it in?:dunno: :dunno: :confused: :confused: Hmmmm....if that's the case, then would third would be putting it in her ass?:eek: wow! No wonder I never get to home plate!!!!!! :rofl: :rofl:
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaha......i forget what the bases are all about too..i didnt try to put it in her ass...my buddy was on the couch next to us watching tv and we were under the blanket on the other couch...i was just fingering her a bit