PDA

View Full Version : Anyone know this car?

WildK9
09-21-2004, 05:56 PM
I don't have a picture but it's a late model Prelude (about 87-89), supposed to be red but it's in the process of getting major body work, has the loudest MF muffler you've ever heard and seems to be runnning low in the back. It's seen usually in the Hidden Valley area or in the NE. I was wondering if there are any mods done to the engine and what's this guy is doing to his car.

theken
09-22-2004, 02:12 PM
anybody know that silver civic with the loud muffler usually in the south?? :rolleyes: get pics

QuasarCav
09-22-2004, 02:13 PM
Originally posted by theken
anybody know that silver civic with the loud muffler usually in the south?? :rolleyes: get pics

I saw that one, it's crazy loud. Not as loud as the red integra with rims, you know the one?

ZorroAMG
09-22-2004, 02:27 PM
^^he has the Ronal Teddy rims right?

3G
09-22-2004, 02:36 PM
Originally posted by WildK9
I don't have a picture but it's a late model Prelude (about 87-89), supposed to be red but it's in the process of getting major body work, has the loudest MF muffler you've ever heard and seems to be runnning low in the back. It's seen usually in the Hidden Valley area or in the NE. I was wondering if there are any mods done to the engine and what's this guy is doing to his car.

2 different generations of Prelude. Has anyone seen that rusted to hell automatic 3rd gen Accord driving around town?

WildK9
09-22-2004, 03:24 PM
Well, that was totally useful. Thanks for your insight. :rolleyes:
I was looking for someone who actually knows the owner. I've lived in Hidden Valley for 10 years and have never seen a car matching that specific description before this one so I can't imagine there are 100's of them around. I was rather specific about the year and a description so if you don't have any info then keep you smart ass comments to yourselves. I was only wondering if he wanted to part with it and as I've only seen it drive by I am unable to get in touch with him unless I find someone who knows him or happen to see him parked. But obviously I won't get any help in this forum. It's too bad that a few idiots ruin a perfectly good car forum.

GT2NV
09-22-2004, 03:42 PM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
^^he has the Ronal Teddy rims right?
yeah man there pretty blingin, he curbed one of em tho so i think hes selling if your interested... he told me around 800$, wicked deal for what your getting:bigpimp:

statick
09-22-2004, 06:08 PM
the sarcastic insult thing was pretty tasteful, but damm evry1 is doin it. but it is kinda pointless to ask about a car wen its common as hell and just has a muffler or w/e.

3G
09-22-2004, 09:12 PM
Is it this one??

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57523

WildK9
09-22-2004, 10:46 PM
Originally posted by 3G
Is it this one??

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=57523

Damn, sure looks like it. I owned one just like it a while back (about 5 years ago) 4ws and everything. It was white with blac decals and alloy wheels. It was a sweet car. I LOVE the 4ws. I'll ctake a closer look at the one by my place next time. Is that one yours? Is it for sale or do you have great plans for it? Thanks.