PDA

View Full Version : weird sound...

neocyber_16
09-21-2004, 10:28 PM
Heres the story

I was driving to pick up my sister late at night at around 8:30PM from her work and well the street that i have to cross in under construction so i took a detour along a fitness gym center and library, while i was there i was driving slowly and then to my right side a driver was back out of a stall, then after i slowly acceleratd then stoped; so the driver can back out, then i hear a poping sound like something hit me at the rear right quarter panel, (but at first i thought my back speakers poped; btw i didn't feel anything hit me) then right away i turn my head at the back and i see these children run behind me, then i go to my sisters work and park the car and i look at the speakers they are ok, and then i look at the back to see if something hit me, there was nothing no mark or scratch; i check the tires and see if they popped nothing, but that noise was so loud that i swore something hit me. my dad says a rock went inbetween the tires and the poping sound occured. Am i going crazy?? What else could have made that sound?

(Note: The sound was something like a finger knuckle hitting a wall)

statick
09-22-2004, 05:49 PM
wut ur dad sed would be quite realistic...is ur car standard, some stik cars make that sound wen u release the clutch and ur car is at a certain angle.