PDA

View Full Version : Careful of Car thieves

Fuji
11-17-2002, 12:28 AM
I know that we've talked about htis before, but I don't wanna see anyone's car stolen.:thumbsdow

My girlfriend's Jeep got broken into yesterday in the afternoon. They were gone for only an hour. They broke in screwed everything up tried to hotwire it and took off cuz they didn't have enough time or couldn't do it. Anyways they busted a bunch of shiat.

Just a reminder boyz, BE CAREFUL of where you park.

If I ever see anyone breaking into a car I will seriously put in pipe to his/her head.

[GaGe]
11-17-2002, 01:34 AM
My friend's parents' SUV was badly vandalized. The car was white, and it was sprayed with black spraypaint, and the whole car had dents all over it and no windows. They left it for about 30 minutes in an outdoor parking lot.

Ekliptix
11-17-2002, 01:38 AM
Thieve and vandals will get their up-'n-coming's in the end. - Homer(kinda)

RiceCake
11-17-2002, 02:45 AM
Lately I've seen a lot of cars getting keyed too... grr... damn vandals... I got mine keyed in some areas too. :banghead: :(

SickBastard
11-17-2002, 02:46 AM
I have had my car broken into twice this year....:(

RickDaTuner
11-17-2002, 11:27 AM
when my new ride rolls around, i just gonna keep the mods and eveything else to myself

i think the people who have had there cars tampered from here have just let out to much infor about thier rides

Sky
11-18-2002, 09:04 PM
NEVER park your nice rides at Park n Ride lots. They get hit by thieves.

Impreza
11-18-2002, 11:33 PM
i keep on getting keyed!! and i have so many dents now...its just pisses me off!!

fuck, sometimes in parking lots when ppl turn in to park, they hit ur car and then drive off. fuck and i hate shopping carts too