11-17-2002, 10:19 AM
i ski

RickDaTuner
11-17-2002, 11:06 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
i ski
then you cant come
Sunshine is only letting snowboarders on the hill this year:D

Ski/snowboard/snowblade/fallandroll/tobagon/telemark/runingdown...

whatever floats your boat

Redlyne_mr2
11-17-2002, 11:14 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

then you cant come
Sunshine is only letting snowboarders on the hill this year:D

Ski/snowboard/snowblade/fallandroll/tobagon/telemark/runingdown...

Ill be down in december, how are the conditions at sunshine? that hill sucks when it doesnt have alot of snow...

RickDaTuner
11-17-2002, 11:47 AM
not so great i would say they havent realy got much of a base and not all the runs are open yet, the main one hase about a meter and a half base?

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 11:53 AM
i hate it when people bitch about the conditions. skiing on rough terrain just makes it more fun, and besides...its better than not skiing at all.

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 11:54 AM
i vote for december 18th....more snow and everyone will be out of school and done exams by then

Redlyne_mr2
11-17-2002, 12:09 PM
i hate it when people bitch about the conditions. skiing on rough terrain just makes it more fun, and besides...its better than not skiing at all.
haha Jeff thats hardcore man, no dont get me wrong I love skiing to death I just hate having to fix my base when I smoke rocks...for shitty conditions Lake Louise is better, Sunshine is a blast on powder days though:thumbsup:
what kind of skis/boards do you guys use,

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 12:23 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

haha Jeff thats hardcore man, no dont get me wrong I love skiing to death I just hate having to fix my base when I smoke rocks...for shitty conditions Lake Louise is better, Sunshine is a blast on powder days though:thumbsup:
what kind of skis/boards do you guys use, yea heh its expensive to fix my skis, but after awhile u learn to ski thru rough stuff w.o messing up your skis...

i ski on shitty skis...

-Dynastar 4x4 Renegade (sidecut too wide, ski is too soft, and ive cracked all the clearcoat from hard landings)

-Marker M5.1 Bindings (teh suck, theyre heavy so its harder to do stuff in the air, plus ive messed up an ankle in a fall 2 years ago and to this day my ankle is still sore...)

-Salomon X-Wave 10.0 (this boot is freaking hardcore and im glad i didnt cheap out on the boots. sometimes its a little too stiff for me, but thats just cuz i am still weakassed from a summer of zero pre-skiing training...but otherwise this boot is capable at all speeds. also, if u dont land correctly, this boot will beat the shit outa your shins)

GP_DrIvEr
11-17-2002, 01:04 PM
i vote for december 18th....more snow and everyone will be out of school and done exams by then

yeah man, sunshine is only worth the trip if all the runs are open, and they have the massive amounts of powder that usually come a little later

im up for any time in december :thumbsup:

MaYzE
11-17-2002, 01:53 PM
Im game as soon as they have a good base

Redlyne_mr2
11-17-2002, 03:23 PM
yah man Ill be back by then and will be totally down for that, of course im still going to try and get out to the mountaisn every weekend this season

RSeXy
11-17-2002, 07:29 PM
if i have the day off i'm down!! :)

i'll beable to show you my skills...at falling down the hill. :(

RX-7_TWINTURBO
11-17-2002, 07:33 PM
If i can afford to replace my broken bindings im down !

If my snowboard has Carbon Fiber Bindings does that mean that i am some sort of snow ricer ?:rofl:

davidI
11-18-2002, 12:28 AM

what kind of skis/boards do you guys use,

I'm on some of last years Salomon 1080 skis with S912Ti Bindings and I'm riding last years Nordica "The Beast" Limited Edition boot.

The boots too stiff for jumping and stuff though, it's a really high performance boot. If anyone has size 27.0 feet and want a $1200 boot for $450 let me know :D

GTS Jeff
11-18-2002, 12:53 AM
Originally posted by RX-7_TWINTURBO
If i can afford to replace my broken bindings im down !

If my snowboard has Carbon Fiber Bindings does that mean that i am some sort of snow ricer ?:rofl: doood i have carbon fiber shiet in my boots! whoo ski-ricer

Ben
11-18-2002, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by davidI

I'm on some of last years Salomon 1080 skis with S912Ti Bindings and I'm riding last years Nordica "The Beast" Limited Edition boot.

The boots too stiff for jumping and stuff though, it's a really high performance boot. If anyone has size 27.0 feet and want a $1200 boot for $450 let me know :D

heh someone got hooked up with a pro deal!

I know what you paid for them and that was a SICK price, and they are worth what you are selling them for too! They were too stiff for me too dude, I sold mine and bought some "lesser" Nordicas, which I dont have anymore either, hahaha

Redlyne_mr2
11-19-2002, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by davidI

Ive got a few sets of 1080's as my everyday jib skis..I love them

James
11-19-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

/runingdown...

i'll come and do that!....im absolutly HORIBBLE at skiing/boarding! you could make an hour long video of "Skiing bloopers" if i went!:rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-19-2002, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by James

i'll come and do that!....im absolutly HORIBBLE at skiing/boarding! you could make an hour long video of "Skiing bloopers" if i went!:rofl: man, if u actually did that, i would have to telemark (im horrible at telemarking)

Redlyne_mr2
11-19-2002, 01:58 AM
man, if u actually did that, i would have to telemark (im horrible at telemarking)
I hope you dont actually own a set of telemark skis...you always see the most"Sven" looking guys on telemark skis

GTS Jeff
11-19-2002, 02:58 AM

Ive got a few sets of 1080's as my everyday jib skis..I love them ure a bitch:guns:

why dont u toss a pair my way?

I hope you dont actually own a set of telemark skis...you always see the most"Sven" looking guys on telemark skis hence the old avatar!!

lol, no i dont own teles :D but they are hardcore

RSeXy
11-20-2002, 01:30 PM
so who is all going to go? i really want to go! but that means i'll have to call in sick. :angel:

max_boost
11-20-2002, 01:32 PM
I want to try snowboarding but just never have the time

RSeXy
11-20-2002, 01:36 PM
RickDaTuner: PM me when you talk to Pearl. if she's going to go i'll try my best to go. :thumbsup:

you just have to help me up when i fall!! :)

RickDaTuner
11-20-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
RickDaTuner: PM me when you talk to Pearl. if she's going to go i'll try my best to go. :thumbsup:

you just have to help me up when i fall!! :) hmmm i dont talk to her really i was just assuming that my buddy mike would have invited her cuz we all went on a ski trip together last year but i may be wrong

GTS Jeff
11-20-2002, 04:14 PM
im in if its december, but not for this sunday