PDA

View Full Version : FS: 86 Toyota MR2

mattviolini
09-23-2004, 08:29 PM
I have already posted this once before, but unfortunately my computer has been down and I have not been able to reply to anyone who was interested. Since the last time it was posted there has been a few changes. First of all it is a project car - currently not running. I am not a mechanic so I can't say exactly whats wrong with it, but I am guessing it is a valve that has gone. It could be something smaller or bigger, so if you know anything about the 4age or toyota engines in general feel free to take a look at it. It is a JDM 4age with 130hp and it was running great with only 110k on it, until I brought it to calgary in August. The body is in need of some work too (250K), a dent on the rear quarter panel and some rust but its all repairable and would look good with a paintjob. It has a kenwood deck and a cobra alarm. It needs some work, but all the other major components are good, it handles well, brakes excellently and it has great steering response. So if anyone wants to take a look at it, it is parked in Silver Springs in the NW and it will be there for a while. I am going to repair it and use it as a daily driver if I dont sell it cause it is a really fun and economical car. I was asking $2500 for it, but if it needs work it could be in need of anything up to a new engine, I paid 700 for the one that is in there now. Any reasonable offer will be accepted. Call Greg at 608-8932, thanks.

mattviolini
09-25-2004, 12:05 AM
bump

DrifterXT
09-25-2004, 12:49 AM
pics???

mattviolini
09-25-2004, 02:21 PM
Sorry man, i dont have anyway of getting pics onto the computer, but feel free to take a look at it in person.