PDA

View Full Version : Dennis Rodman's Return?

wildrice
09-23-2004, 09:18 PM
BAHAHA
dennis rodman is considering returning to the nba AGAIN!!!
he's working out with the nuggets right now

Leekiwwi
09-23-2004, 09:35 PM
well, Jordan is reported to be considering to join Shaq and the Miami Heat

davidI
09-23-2004, 09:54 PM
Rodman is the shit. I think he's a fool and a crazy fuck off the court but the guy plays D and that's what teams need to win!

wildrice
09-23-2004, 10:03 PM
no offense or ne thing, but like, i think jordan should have just stayed as a retired player n never came back
i mean, he left as such a legend and then he left the wizards with such crappy numbers

and yea, i remember when rodman was on the lakers, he was crazy, played such good D

Ajay
09-23-2004, 10:47 PM
^
:werd:

I'm the biggest MJ fan there is and when he came back the first time I was all happy to see him play cause everyone knew he still had the drive and the passion to take his team to the top but when he came back the second time I was like "Michael....what are you thinking?"

Still an amazing player but he shoulda stayed retired...didn't really tarnish his repuation as the best ever but coming back just for the business of his team was kinda weak and if he comes back again and plays with the Heat I think he'll lose alot of the luster that put him above most players ever to play the game. I heard somewhere that he's interested in getting into an ownership agreement/group with the Heat...that'd be tight but he shouldn't play pro ball again.

Rodman on the other hand has always been a terror on defence...think he's a little too old to stick with the young guns and having to battle Ben Wallace down low...don't think he'de be able to handle today's NBA. Nonetheless.....I think Rodman will be in the Hall of Fame eventually regardless of his crazy ass antics!

ninjak84
09-23-2004, 10:55 PM
Rodman back with the Nuggets?
Sounds right, he's a piece of shit!

Haha!

bigboom
09-24-2004, 12:11 AM
jordan is not coming back...not this year anyways, but then again thats what he said before.

id like to see rodman come back, one helluva player who gave his full effort.

RiCE-DaDDy
09-24-2004, 03:24 AM
omg jordan is not gonna comeback geez!

as for rodman eh wahtever, i guess they need some comedy in the league

Xtrema
09-24-2004, 08:07 AM
Rodman is good at pissing off the other team and make them lose focus.

GingeRRRBeef
09-24-2004, 08:20 AM
From the Man himself! (http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=1887593)

wildrice
09-24-2004, 10:08 AM
i hope he's retiring for good

d-UNiT
09-24-2004, 01:48 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
i hope he's retiring for good

dude.. look at him theres no chance of him coming back hes done

d-UNiT
09-24-2004, 01:58 PM
and as for rodman.. dude hes been saying hes coming back for like 2 years now.. not gonna happen

izzoblitzo
09-24-2004, 02:41 PM
Rodman is seriously interested in getting back into the L. He didnt tryout for the nugs this week due to an ingrown toenail. He'll be trying out with the team next week.

He's currently playing for the Long Beach Jam of the American Basketball League.

On the contrary, Calgary will get it's own ABA franchise sometime next year. We're called the Calgary Drillers. *L*

http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/news;_ylc=X3oDMTBpYTg2ZTBwBF9TAzk1ODYxOTQ4BHNlYwN0bQ--?slug=ap-nuggets-rodman&prov=ap&type=lgns

http://www.abalive.com/teams/team-CGY.html

d-UNiT
09-24-2004, 03:41 PM
SICK... finally basketball in calgary.!.. is the ABA any good though?.. maybe when we prove that we are a basketball city as well we can be another nba expansion team? :nut: :dunno:

A_3
09-24-2004, 06:11 PM
I could be wrong but I believe the ABA is the lead in to the NBA. Almost like a minor league for the NBA if you will. Calgary will never get an NBA expansion team. Our city would not be able to support it, heck Vancouver couldn't support one. The only other Canadian city that could even think of having a team is Montreal and I doubt they will ever have one. Our city has alot of money but lacks the population and interest for it to happen here. I am more then happy with this new ABA team, should be perfect here. :thumbsup:

d-UNiT
09-24-2004, 07:18 PM
ya i guess it was just crazy talk :eek:

dirty_magic
09-24-2004, 07:31 PM
Yeah, I think theres only one person who hasnt outlived his career, and thats Roger Clemens. Jordan came back, which of course was nice to see, but he took away from the novelty of his own retirement. I think players should stay retired. There are a couple others but I am hardpressed for names right now.

grocko
09-24-2004, 08:04 PM
Rodman is getting pretty old isn't he? like starting his 40's? I'm pretty sure we had an ABA team back in the day (I could always remember a team being called the Outlaws, but not quite sure, I was around 8 lol) It'll be good to see some new sports take off in the wake of the NHL fiasco IMO

izzoblitzo
09-25-2004, 10:57 PM
We had a basketball team.. and Chris Childs was on it.. I dont remember what league though..

The Calgary 88's.