PDA

View Full Version : FS: dual ball bearing turbo

zboost
09-24-2004, 01:48 AM
garret housing.. hybrid s14 turbo, have downpipe and manifold.. turbo alone 700 obo! this is the big turbo in the pic. awesome for big power good for 600+ horse..

zboost
10-24-2004, 06:09 PM
bump i guess nobody on here is about making power.. go buy a fart pipe for your civic bitch!

legendboy
10-25-2004, 09:09 AM
Originally posted by zboost
awesome for big power good for 600+ horse..

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/legend88/Smiles/bs.gif

AutodreamMarvin
10-28-2004, 12:28 AM

zboost
10-28-2004, 12:36 AM
Originally posted by legendboy

http://www.telusplanet.net/public/legend88/Smiles/bs.gif
you really shouldent post something you know nothing about... this is a rebuilt dual ball bearing turbo... something your integra does not/will not have
thanks for staying the fuck out of my forum bitch

buh_buh
10-28-2004, 12:37 AM

thanks for staying the fuck out of my forum bitch since when did you own this forum?

finboy
10-28-2004, 12:40 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
since when did you own this forum BIATCH?

;)

just for curiosity, what are the specs on this turbo, state those and you might be able to prove that the turbo can make 600 hp

zboost
10-28-2004, 12:40 AM
ssorry my 'thread'

zboost
10-28-2004, 12:43 AM
take a look at the pic... can you not see how big the housing is.. the turbo was rebuilt well and it spins like crazy.. the professional turbo rebuilder and mechanics told me it is good for this much horse... if you want you can ask them ill give you contact info.. they will laugh at you considering probly noone on here has acomlished making the amount of horse these people get out of cars, turbo cars specifically.. thank you.. jesus fuck wassup with all the haters.. are you hating that you will probly never own a car with 600 horse or what? i dont get it

davidI
10-28-2004, 12:47 AM
take a look at the pic... can you not see how big the housing is.. the turbo was rebuilt well and it spins like crazy.. the professional turbo rebuilder and mechanics told me it is good for this much horse... if you want you can ask them ill give you contact info.. they will laugh at you considering probly noone on here has acomlished making the amount of horse these people get out of cars, turbo cars specifically.. thank you.. jesus fuck wassup with all the haters.. are you hating that you will probly never own a car with 600 horse or what? i dont get it

I think we just hate your attitude. All of your posts are ridiculous because you know less than most others that comment but you act like you know it all. Legendboy knows his shit when it comes to turbos so I'd take his word over yours anyday...

Team_Mclaren
10-28-2004, 12:49 AM
my mom rebuit my scooter and she said its good enough to spank any dsm!!!:eek: i guess you just arent smart enough to understand that... you probably never owned a scooter that can kill the dsm? I don't get it:nut:

anyway... post some specs to back up your statement then!

buh_buh
10-28-2004, 01:07 AM
can you not see how big the housing is.. the turbo was rebuilt well and it spins like crazy.. :rofl: that must mean its fast.

And you cant even tell how big it is since there's nothing to compare it to. Maybe you should post some specs.

zboost
10-28-2004, 01:08 AM
like i sadi if you want pm me and i will give you the contact info of the builder and mechanic... i heard of some pretty crazy scooters.. k i know none of you guys have a car to put this in/ or money/ or desire to build power.. so dont post if your not interested.. if you want to know specs pm me and you will get them/ laughed at.. THANK YOU
92 mx3gs wont do any dsm spanking whatsoever

zboost
10-28-2004, 01:09 AM
Originally posted by buh_buh
:rofl: that must mean its fast.

And you cant even tell how big it is since there's nothing to compare it to. Maybe you should post some specs.
the stock turbo is next to it.. what do all of you guys drive.. you guys think your hot shit or something.. you would be fucking embarassed

zboost
10-28-2004, 01:12 AM
what exactly wre you thinking bigger turbo = less power? like wtf meng

Team_Mclaren
10-28-2004, 01:16 AM
i still dont understand why you cant post the spec, it'll tell us everything, so we wont have to go call your builder or whoever....
or is it that you dont know anything about it and bsing ??

i never said my mx3 would spank a dsm... i never mentioned anything about a car... its all in a scooter my mom rebuilt!!!:rofl:

buh_buh
10-28-2004, 01:39 AM
yea man go throw a big diesel truck turbo on your car, and see how much power that'll make.

the stock turbo is next to it.. what do all of you guys drive.. riiiight. That made sense.

EK 2.0
10-28-2004, 08:24 AM
bump i guess nobody on here is about making power.. go buy a fart pipe for your civic bitch!

no, you go buy a Civic and stop making DSMer's look bad...

you really shouldent post something you know nothing about... this is a rebuilt dual ball bearing turbo... something your integra does not/will not have
thanks for staying the fuck out of my forum bitch

See, there you go...making DSMer's look bad...stop it losah...

My housing is bigger than that...its got 5 bedrooms and 2 and a half baths...but it doesnt make more power than that...its just more efficient...

and if you think this forums doesnt have cars that make mad power...you really need to open your closed minded postwhoring and do a search*rolleyes* damn DSMer's...

like i sadi if you want pm me and i will give you the contact info of the builder and mechanic... i heard of some pretty crazy scooters.. k i know none of you guys have a car to put this in/ or money/ or desire to build power.. so dont post if your not interested.. if you want to know specs pm me and you will get them/ laughed at.. THANK YOU
92 mx3gs wont do any dsm spanking whatsoever

again, do a search and see exactly how many high powered desirable cars there are on this forum...cars that would roast your lil stock 14B powered 1.75 inch exhaust using DSM any day...

what exactly wre you thinking bigger turbo = less power? like wtf meng

yes...thats exactly what he was thinking...

God your posts are laughable at best...you really need to keep your hands in your pants and off of the keyboard...

DSM people are already looked at in a very poor light and you are not helping the situation any...

Have a fantastic dsm stuck on the side of the road with the hood up day...:D

legendboy
10-28-2004, 09:35 AM
HOLY FUCK this guy is a complete T-BAG! I never even looked at this thread after I replied. Good call on the banning whoever did it :thumbsup:

what a moron. That thing looks like a T2/T3 and most T3/T4 turbo's arn't even good for 600hp :rofl: