PDA

View Full Version : Speeding..

van
11-17-2002, 03:43 PM
Is everyone in such a rush nowadays that they "excessively" speed?

I was driving down 68th street the other night and this Talon flies by me .. and this other blue domestic car not sure what it is but it flew past me too behind the talon.. and this HUGEEE truck flies by me.. and I'm like uh.. am I going to slow.. and I check the speed and I'm going 60 which is the limit... and these 3 cars are just weaving back and forth in traffic and then this white cavalier with altezza's.. some kit? i think .. and this loud exhaust comes roaring by me.. haha he took off his aluminum wing i see.. i cano nly see those bracket things that are supposed to hold it on..

Seriously.. I think thats pretty dangerous.. think about it.. 68th street there are lot of cross walks that dont have traffic lights on top of them... if they don't see someone walking across.. splat...

CRXguy
11-17-2002, 03:50 PM
Dude, shoulda called 266-1234. Teach those bitches a lesson.:rofl:

van
11-17-2002, 04:30 PM
I should have huh, or maybe I should ahve cut infront of them and slowed down to 30km/hr haha

had kid in my car too! he was just like.. what the heck... why are all those people driving so fast..

:dunno: cause they stupid.. haha

Davetronz
11-17-2002, 04:36 PM
Well the Talon wasnt me! :D

GTS Jeff
11-17-2002, 06:56 PM
hmm, ive been speeding a lot lately...ive noticed that driving standard makes me want to speed

Ben
11-17-2002, 07:08 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy
Dude, shoulda called 266-1234. Teach those bitches a lesson.:rofl:

Last time I did that the god damn HAWC's helicopter showed up!!!

van
11-17-2002, 09:03 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
Well the Talon wasnt me! :D

I was wondering if it was you or your buds! lol.. it was a dark green one

GP_DrIvEr
11-17-2002, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by Benny

you called in speeders, and they sent in the hawc's???

:eek: woulda been the look on those guys faces when they saw the spotlight on them :rofl: :rofl:

[GaGe]
11-18-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by Benny

wtf? it's not like there are police chasing the cars. :rofl:

Sometimes, people i don't even know ask me for my phone number, and that's what I give them. :rofl:

Ben
11-18-2002, 01:09 AM
No, a few of us were cruising around late one night and we were all at chinook front parking lot after stopping cause Kenny had a runin with some guy in a Typhoon. We were all talkin and then some clowns across the streetwere beating each other up and throwing shopping carts onto the road and hurling themselvs into the bus shelter advertisement, so I called the po po for fun, like 3 min later HAWCs was blazzing the night sun overhead.

haha

Originally posted by [GaGe]

Sometimes, people i don't even know ask me for my phone number, and that's what I give them. :rofl:

Hmmm, looks like a common practicce in your family...cough*rage*cough

Davetronz
11-18-2002, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by defekt1

I was wondering if it was you or your buds! lol.. it was a dark green one
Mine is red, 95TSiAWD is metallic grey, DSM Power is black, not sure about redec.
I dont think it was any of the Calgary DSM guys... :dunno: