PDA

View Full Version : WTB: UofC parking pass (outdoor).

Skyline_Addict
09-24-2004, 04:22 PM
might be a bad time to ask, but does anyone want to sell their pass? thanks.

G
09-24-2004, 04:24 PM
wait a bit longer people don't usually drop out until after the midterms :rofl:

Skyline_Addict
09-24-2004, 04:28 PM
lol good point.
until then, do you know a lot which is always open to the public where I can park (outdoor)? i parked at haskayne today, i bought a ticket, placed it on my dash (it was valid until midnight tonight) and when I came back, I still got a parking violation ticket. getting fed up with this shit, all I want is somewhere to park so I can go to school. :guns:

Singel
09-24-2004, 05:22 PM
I was walking by a Haskayne parking lot and this asian bitch nailed a car when she was trying to park. I'm not saying nicked it, she fucking drilled the thing. Luckily it was the crappiest car in the lot...so it could be worse dude

Marsh
09-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Try parking at Aberhart haha its a little far but just about the same distance as Mcmahon is from school

BebeAphrodite
09-24-2004, 07:31 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
lol good point.
until then, do you know a lot which is always open to the public where I can park (outdoor)? i parked at haskayne today, i bought a ticket, placed it on my dash (it was valid until midnight tonight) and when I came back, I still got a parking violation ticket. getting fed up with this shit, all I want is somewhere to park so I can go to school. :guns:

hmmm.. what do you mean? why would u have a parking voilation if you purchased a ticket? :confused:

Skyline_Addict
09-24-2004, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by CuteAsianAngel

hmmm.. what do you mean? why would u have a parking voilation if you purchased a ticket? :confused:

my thoughts exactly.
I made sure that I didn't part in a spot which was indicated as being reserved. it simply had a number. I purchased my ticket at around 12 noon and placed it face up on my dash. the ticket was valid until 11:59 as indicated.
came back 4 hours later, and I found the parking violation ticket on my windshield...and yep, my ticket was still face up, on my dash...easily notable.
i'm guessing that the fact that I was able to pay for a ticket at that time as well as the fact that I parked in a non-reserved spot, that I would have no problems.
I have kept both tickets; the one I purchased as well as the parking violation...should I take this up with UofC parking?

or is the haskayne parking lot totally reserved/private to pass holders only?!?! or is it semi-private, like art parkade and what not? that would be the only explanation.

BebeAphrodite
09-24-2004, 07:40 PM
I'd probably take it to U of C parking.
I got a ticket because their stupid meter didn't work, filed paperwork for exemption from the ticket and they said that the meter worked when they tried it so I still had to pay it.
F*#$$, I paid for the time but it never showed.
Stupid U of C... loves to rip us off.. I especially love the 'student donation' that they put on ur fees unless you opt out of it..
my mom worded it best 'why do they want donations from poor students'?
ha ha ha
I think u'll have a hard time getting any of those passes... I really want one for the science complex.

Skyline_Addict
09-24-2004, 07:48 PM
you can say "fuck" it's ok, katie :)

anyways, I just don't get it. it's hard enough finding parking and even harder to not get ripped off.
man, it's hard for a student to get any love from the institution they pay thousands of dollars a year to. i can't even park at the place where thousands of my dollars go to without being ripped off further more. sheesh, I just want to go to school!

but yeah, if anyone has a pass for sale...msg me :D

Singel
09-24-2004, 08:51 PM
Hey cuteasianangel, you weren't parking near haskayne on Wed. were you? lol. J/k, this girl was ugly, she just adjusted park job and left I think, I'da gone to a different space atleast

BigDL
09-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Hey i bet i know what happened, you probally parked in a lot that is reserved for people with parking passes. Those lots arnt open to the public till after 3:30 i believe and on weekends....Thats probally why you got the ticket.

zboost
10-24-2004, 02:10 PM
wen i had my lisence i got shitload of tickets for expired times.. so shitty... anywaysi also wtb a pass if anyone would sell thiers.. thanks

soupey
10-25-2004, 11:15 PM
one question tho, r parking passes transferrable?, from wut ive been told they arent...but can't say im totally sure

t-im
10-25-2004, 11:42 PM
I MIGHT..be interested in selling my pass (want to get an art one now)...pm me...