PDA

View Full Version : New 2005 Honda Civic

CivicEX
09-24-2004, 08:55 PM
Hey guys,
Im new to the forums, dont know much about cars at all, but I am interested in making this civic fast. Do you guys have any suggestions of what I can do for around 3-5 gee's? Also im looking for some things so I can pimp some ladies ya' know like DVD players, etc. :) Anyways give me your ideas if you could.

Thanks guys

H4LFY2nR
09-24-2004, 09:14 PM
Welcome.:)

Some common beginer mods that could probally be done on your budget are:

-lowering (springs/ajustible coils, new shocks)
-intake, header, exhast
-wheels ("rims", tires)
-stereo without DVD's/screens

Together those will make your car mildly faster, and more "pimpin".

ridiculous_
09-24-2004, 09:37 PM
lower, rims, lip kit, system

googe
09-24-2004, 10:09 PM
Originally posted by ridiculous_

dude how is that going to make his car faster? thats some nasty rice math

CivicEX
09-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Awsome, Thanks H4LFYSnR :)

If you guys wanna post more ideas with even some links, please do! :)

Xtrema
09-24-2004, 10:26 PM
1st of all Manual or Auto?

If it's auto, you ain't going anyway fast.

Assuming your handle is what you drive, it's no Si either.

So your $5G is better spend on pimping out the look and electronics.

I would do in this order:

rims
body kit
tint
sound system
DVD player monitor
PS2 or Xbox

2002civic
09-25-2004, 12:10 AM
7thgencivic.com enough said

ridiculous_
09-25-2004, 12:50 AM
Originally posted by googe

so wanna see some pics of my "ricey" civic too then do ya??

apparently to you "rims, lips, lower, system" means "altezzas, fartcan, neon paint job, underglow :rolleyes:

5.9 R/T
09-25-2004, 02:32 AM
Originally posted by CivicEX
Hey guys,
Im new to the forums, dont know much about cars at all, but I am interested in making this civic fast. Do you guys have any suggestions of what I can do for around 3-5 gee's? Also im looking for some things so I can pimp some ladies ya' know like DVD players, etc. :) Anyways give me your ideas if you could.

Thanks guys

Have it put on a plane and sit in it as it takes off. That will make it fast. Otherwise sell it and get something better.

BTW CivicEX get some better looking hoes so you can actually afford a car that can 'pimp' some ladies.

Stay in school and don't do drugs, foo!

5.9 R/T
09-25-2004, 02:34 AM

apparently to you "rims, lips, lower, system" means "altezzas, fartcan, neon paint job, underglow :rolleyes:

No it means SLOW, SLOW, SLOW, and SLOW. And no we don't need to see any pictures of your SLOW civic, I see hundreds of them everyday.

iceburns288
09-25-2004, 10:18 AM
Turbo kit

2002civic
09-25-2004, 11:06 AM
the problem is theres no good trubo kits out right now so you have to go custom, but liek i siad go on 7thgencivic.com and it is all about the 2001+ civics and youll be able to find why you should never have bought a civic;)

lam-boy
09-25-2004, 11:08 AM
Originally posted by Xtrema
1st of all Manual or Auto?

If it's auto, you ain't going anyway fast.

Assuming your handle is what you drive, it's no Si either.

So your $5G is better spend on pimping out the look and electronics.

I would do in this order:

rims
body kit
tint
sound system
DVD player monitor
PS2 or Xbox

it is an SI, hes from San Jose. :D

CivicEX
09-25-2004, 11:51 AM
Its manual

SI = ?

Xtrema had some good ideas :D

ridiculous_
09-25-2004, 01:14 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T

No it means SLOW, SLOW, SLOW, and SLOW. And no we don't need to see any pictures of your SLOW civic, I see hundreds of them everyday.

oooohhh you really hurt me by telling me what i already know, my car is slow, if i wanted a fast car i would have bought a ugly 1G dsm and done that up....but i dont really care......and yea ur prolly tire ...theres prolly hundreds of civics like mine around..:rolleyes:

rahim
09-25-2004, 01:20 PM

oooohhh you really hurt me by telling me what i already know, my car is slow, if i wanted a fast car i would have bought a ugly 1G dsm and done that up....but i dont really care......and yea ur prolly tire ...theres prolly hundreds of civics like mine around..:rolleyes: why don't you post a pic so we can compare

5.9 R/T
09-25-2004, 01:26 PM

oooohhh you really hurt me by telling me what i already know, my car is slow, if i wanted a fast car i would have bought a ugly 1G dsm and done that up....but i dont really care......and yea ur prolly tire ...theres prolly hundreds of civics like mine around..:rolleyes:

So since it seems that you have troubles with English (I'm not a tire thank you very much) I'm going to try to explain this to you in simple terms using quotes:

Hey guys,
Im new to the forums, dont know much about cars at all, but I am interested in making this civic fast.

First post, CivicEX says he wants to make his civic FAST. God only knows why. :dunno:

You then post this which has NOTHING to do with making a civic fast. NOTHING. In fact it would make it slower from all the extra weight.

Then Googe asks the obvious question about how your suggestions are going to make the car faster, and suggests that its 'ricer' math (meaning you think just because a car has pretty things on it makes it faster, not that your car is rice) GET IT? REREAD THIS PART SEVERAL TIMES BECAUSE I'M NOT GOING OVER IT AGAIN.

Then you post this crap which was just explained to you above. GO REREAD IT AGAIN JUST IN CASE!

And this is me explaining that none of the parts you listed would make any car fast, even the great car known as 'Civic' that has some nation named after it or something.

If you still do not understand what was just explained to you in simple terms please jump off the roof of your house.

RECAP:
- You're a ricer
- Your car may or may not be rice, no one knows no one cares
- You don't understand English
- Jump off the roof of your house

Idratherbsidewayz
09-25-2004, 01:31 PM
RECAP:
- Your a ricer
- Your car may or may not be rice, no one knows no one cares
- You don't understand English
- Jump off the roof of your house

:rofl: :rofl:

ridiculous_
09-25-2004, 01:46 PM
and u can just aucotmically assume that everyone loves you and your car and ur non-rice rite..thank you GOD...guess ill go kill myself now you tard:banghead:

CivicEX
09-25-2004, 03:34 PM
k...uh chillax guys :D No need to fight over stupid shit

statick
09-25-2004, 05:17 PM
yo , if u want speed, forced induction would be a good idea.

M_Power
09-25-2004, 05:49 PM
and u can just aucotmically assume that everyone loves you and your car and ur non-rice rite..thank you GOD...guess ill go kill myself now you tard:banghead:
case in point, you are an idiot. aucotmically is not a word

SkylineAdmirer
09-26-2004, 09:13 AM

hahahahahha

Have it put on a plane and sit in it as it takes off. That will make it fast. Otherwise sell it and get something better.

BTW CivicEX get some better looking hoes so you can actually afford a car that can 'pimp' some ladies.

Stay in school and don't do drugs, foo!

Originally posted by statick
yo , if u want speed, forced induction would be a good idea.
Yea it always can be, but i dont know about that for a 127 hp civic

god no1 does like honda, jesus there are so many aftermarket parts for civics, hes got no problem making it moderately fast, do what most guys do dude, b16 engine swap. that'll give u a better base, 170hp and 111 lb torque

2002civic
09-26-2004, 12:45 PM
^^^b16 swap will not fit in a 2001+civic, only options are a k20a2 or k20a3 or k24 hybrid and that swap is about 5000 for a k20a3(reg rsx engine) or 7000+ for a k20a2(type s ) swap, just the mounts are 6-700 american and you need a subframe, axles etc etc and the type s engines around 4-5 grand right now

about forced induction your gonna pay around 3000 american to run 7 psi tops and get 170 whp, so either way not worth it really

ridiculous_
09-26-2004, 12:51 PM
yeah could go for the k20a3 cuz you can get thos for cheap from ppl who swap in a type S motor, but regradless i wouldnt swap a brand new car...just get a premium rsx for a couple K more

CivicEX
09-26-2004, 01:32 PM
you guys think white rims would look nice on a honda?
Guys got any sites i could look @ for rims and shit?
<3

I have 5 gee's sitting in the bank. Plus maybe another 1grand after i work this coming summer. What kinda shit should i put into it? Im not going for speed anymore, just looks :)

marq-jt
09-26-2004, 01:40 PM
theres like a sponcer here that sells pretty cheap rims well umm i think it was called cms...but not sure juts look at the banner when your just raoming he site and it will pop up sometimes...lol

Jynx
09-26-2004, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt
theres like a sponcer here that sells pretty cheap rims well umm i think it was called cms...but not sure juts look at the banner when your just raoming he site and it will pop up sometimes...lol

Contemporary Motor Sports?

ex1z7
09-27-2004, 01:53 PM

Im not going for speed anymore, just looks :)

Sell your civic, take that 5g's, and buy a BMW. If you want good looks - you aren't getting it with a honda civic. Sorry.

If you think a full wide body kit, dual exhaust coming out of the bumper, double deck aluminum wing, shaved emblems, shaved handles, shaved antenna, colour-outted head and tail lights, triple-hood scoop, BMW Z3 fenders (on front and rear - for that extra pimpin') RSX tail lights, Integra 1 piece headlights, vertical door conversion, 19 inch rims, 2 inches off the ground, roof scoop, 40% tint, low profile tires, chrome interior parts, neon lights, painted on "BREMBO" calipers, neon center spinners, nitrous purging, extra high revving, carbon fiber cannards, Sparco Pro 2000 seats, full chrome roll cage, volt/water/oil/boost guage, tach w/ shift light, NOS bottles, neon tube lighting around speaker boxes, "custom" design plastered on speaker mesh, "custom" vinyl complete with "Harmony" "peace" "love" "fighter" "death" "chaos" "respect" and "pride" written in Japanese syllables on your car, and EMINEM bumpin' out of your phat 4x10" subs and 2x6" mids 2x4" tweeters powered by 3 amps in the trunk (with neons on them, too) ....... Looks good....... then you aren't getting it with 5k

5k will get you a body kit - and that kit painted to match your car. Then you'll successfully look like every other CAI, Exhaust/Header, new rim and tire, tinted, bodykitted, "custom" cut spring lowered Civic out there. Yay for "pimpin" girls with your "pimpin" Civic.

It's not going to happen. You'll get girls with such names as Porsche, Mercedes, BMW... not Honda nor Civic. No dice.

As for the other Civic drivers who have thought for a second on performance - good job.

But for you above mentioned "ricers" - give the bank card back to your mommy now, no more "Spoon" stickers for you.

Kthx

403Gemini
09-27-2004, 02:17 PM
for 5k, just turbo it, make it a sleeper civic :D

CivicEX
09-29-2004, 08:01 PM
okay now ex1z7...please take all that information you just gave me, and shove it up your ass. Im not buying a fucking porshe, bmw, whatever, im fucking 16 for fuck sake. maybe your chink parents will buy it for you, but not here. Im a regular highschool kid, good looking rims and a nice sound system would be fine. But thx for not helping! :)

5.9 R/T
09-29-2004, 08:10 PM
Originally posted by CivicEX okay now ex1z7...please take all that information you just gave me, and shove it up your ass. Im not buying a fucking porshe, bmw, whatever, im fucking 16 for fuck sake. maybe your chink parents will buy it for you, but not here. Im a regular highschool kid, good looking rims and a nice sound system would be fine. But thx for not helping! :)

Sooner or later you 16 year olds all screw up. Thanks for stopping by Beyond.ca, now go play with yourself somewhere else. :thumbsup:

CivicEX
10-02-2004, 12:45 PM
lol good one?

SkylineAdmirer
10-02-2004, 12:48 PM
:closed: plz

zer0
10-03-2004, 02:25 AM
Originally posted by ex1z7

Sell your civic, take that 5g's, and buy a BMW. If you want good looks - you aren't getting it with a honda civic. Sorry.

If you think a full wide body kit, dual exhaust coming out of the bumper, double deck aluminum wing, shaved emblems, shaved handles, shaved antenna, colour-outted head and tail lights, triple-hood scoop, BMW Z3 fenders (on front and rear - for that extra pimpin') RSX tail lights, Integra 1 piece headlights, vertical door conversion, 19 inch rims, 2 inches off the ground, roof scoop, 40% tint, low profile tires, chrome interior parts, neon lights, painted on &quot;BREMBO&quot; calipers, neon center spinners, nitrous purging, extra high revving, carbon fiber cannards, Sparco Pro 2000 seats, full chrome roll cage, volt/water/oil/boost guage, tach w/ shift light, NOS bottles, neon tube lighting around speaker boxes, &quot;custom&quot; design plastered on speaker mesh, &quot;custom&quot; vinyl complete with &quot;Harmony&quot; &quot;peace&quot; &quot;love&quot; &quot;fighter&quot; &quot;death&quot; &quot;chaos&quot; &quot;respect&quot; and &quot;pride&quot; written in Japanese syllables on your car, and EMINEM bumpin' out of your phat 4x10&quot; subs and 2x6&quot; mids 2x4&quot; tweeters powered by 3 amps in the trunk (with neons on them, too) ....... Looks good....... then you aren't getting it with 5k

5k will get you a body kit - and that kit painted to match your car. Then you'll successfully look like every other CAI, Exhaust/Header, new rim and tire, tinted, bodykitted, &quot;custom&quot; cut spring lowered Civic out there. Yay for &quot;pimpin&quot; girls with your &quot;pimpin&quot; Civic.

It's not going to happen. You'll get girls with such names as Porsche, Mercedes, BMW... not Honda nor Civic. No dice.

As for the other Civic drivers who have thought for a second on performance - good job.

But for you above mentioned &quot;ricers&quot; - give the bank card back to your mommy now, no more &quot;Spoon&quot; stickers for you.

Kthx

you still have a shitload of growing up to do if you think cars get you chicks after high school. He will get girls with his civic and not because it's a good new ride.. it's the fact that he has wheels. And if chick over the age of 18 goes out with a guy for his car.. she can go fuck herself and same goes for the guy that goes out with her because they're both fucking materialistic losers.

cambodian_b
10-03-2004, 03:38 AM
If CivicEX likes his Honda, so be it. He is just asking for some advice to improve his ride, no need to diss his ride or age.

About the rims, if your car is white, then I think that white rims would be nice. Otherwise, no.

CivicEX
10-08-2004, 03:12 PM
Thx, and yeah its white im still looking around for some good lookin ones :) If anyone knows of any good sites if you could post them! thx again.

civicguy2002
10-08-2004, 03:19 PM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by CivicEX
[B]you guys think white rims would look nice on a honda?
Guys got any sites i could look @ for rims and shit?
&lt;3

I have white rims on my 2002 civic!! I think they look pretty good, but thats just me and I dont really care what any one thinks.

civicguy2002
10-08-2004, 03:22 PM
ADR Wheels (http://www.adrwheels.com/)

ZorroAMG
10-08-2004, 05:42 PM
okay now ex1z7...please take all that information you just gave me, and shove it up your ass. Im not buying a fucking porshe, bmw, whatever, im fucking 16 for fuck sake. maybe your chink parents will buy it for you, but not here. Im a regular highschool kid, good looking rims and a nice sound system would be fine. But thx for not helping! :)

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

N00b Pwnz J00!!

As much as I hate racism, that c#!nK comment was actually funny because ex1z7 deserved it...his rant was as ghey as HE is.....

CivicEX
10-10-2004, 02:21 PM
Thx for the link. :D <3