PDA

View Full Version : USB Cord

JDM4G63turbo
09-25-2004, 02:46 PM
what's up...
does anyone by chance have an extra usb cord for a sony digicam or anything sony like a NetMD that they wanna sell?
I have a sony digicam and a NetMD and I don't have the USB cord for both of them...they're the same cord so if anyone can help me out that'd be wicked.
:thumbsup:

Neil4Speed
09-25-2004, 03:43 PM
Hey Man,

I just bought one of these last week from London Drugs. Take your MD there just to check if it is the right one. It was only 10 bucks, and had a really neat LED Light.

They are even longer and of better quality than the ones you get from sony.

Hope that helps bud

1-Bar
09-25-2004, 06:29 PM
its a mini-USB to USB cord your after. Its not proprietary to sony only. For 10 dollars, I doubt that its better quality then the sony ones. Which brand was it??

Also, if you can't find it, I got an extra one kicking around. PM me if you want it.

FYI the best USB cord you can buy for these is the monster one, retails for $79.99 Its heavily shielded, therefore no information loss....

Neil4Speed
09-25-2004, 10:14 PM
Well, Yes man, I bought one for my Minidisc player and in comparison to the original is is much better made, thicker, longer, seem to be made of a higher quality plastic insulation

I dunno about sheilding, I guess if I were using it for a purpose in which it needed that much of detail, I would probably spring for expensive cables. However, I doubt you need an expensive one for just transfering Mp3's as I have never had a problem with information lost.

JDM4G63turbo
09-26-2004, 03:03 AM
thanks for all your help dudes...
I've been lookin everywhere for these freakin cords. sony store says I had to order it from the factory or whatever.:dunno:

soupey
09-26-2004, 07:40 AM
ive got 4 sittn around...they are NOT propietary parts for sony...md, network adapters, most digicams, and external card readers use it....pm me if u want one