PDA

View Full Version : New Car

NiteRider
09-25-2004, 06:43 PM
i just got a e30 325is
its lowered on eibachs, oz rims,sport cup rubber,full sebring exhaust with a header, chip'd, cams,port& polished. full suspension, braces, racing harness. the interior and exterior is mint!
here are some pics

ill be running her this friday at SS

NiteRider
09-25-2004, 06:44 PM

NiteRider
09-25-2004, 06:44 PM

NiteRider
09-25-2004, 06:47 PM

Redlyne_mr2
09-25-2004, 07:01 PM
Nice i think I saw you today turning from the Chinook mall area onto Glenmorw west. Car is looking good

NickGT
09-25-2004, 07:07 PM
Looks mint - Congrats! :bigpimp:

R-Audi
09-25-2004, 07:25 PM
Looking good Todd!

cyberalfa
09-25-2004, 11:30 PM
OH :eek: you really drive such an old and ugly car in US??? :banghead:
:D :D

IntegraG2
09-26-2004, 12:23 AM
wow looks pimp guy......congrats.....:bigpimp:

HellfireR6
09-26-2004, 02:42 AM
nice and clean, props!

NiteRider
09-26-2004, 02:15 PM
thanx guys,
she looks great now, but wait
ive got lots in store for her

BTW

just bought Racing dynamics skirts...

LamE
09-27-2004, 02:31 AM
nice, its asking for a rear bumper :)

ACS-e36
09-27-2004, 07:47 PM
get rid of the M badge

NiteRider
09-27-2004, 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ACS-e36
get rid of the M badge
how bout NO
i got it like that, so it will stay that way

l/l/rX
09-27-2004, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by NiteRider

how bout NO

LOL!!! RICER! jk jk =) your car is looking hott! you just need a rear bumper and side skirts to balance the exterior out. but either than that its looking pretty gooood! :thumbsup:

edit: it seems like it has its fair share of engine mods...how fast is it running?

NiteRider
09-27-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by l/l/rX

LOL!!! RICER! jk jk =) your car is looking hott! you just need a rear bumper and side skirts to balance the exterior out. but either than that its looking pretty gooood! :thumbsup:

edit: it seems like it has its fair share of engine mods...how fast is it running?
i just bought skirts to match the front, and its pretty fast,
a brand new TL cant pull on me, so i dunno,
i need to go to SS

GT2NV
09-27-2004, 09:39 PM
nice car, diffrent rims would make it look alot newer tho, just a suggestion:thumbsup: pimped:bigpimp:

NiteRider
09-27-2004, 09:43 PM
i like the small wheels, bigger wheels takes away from my sleeper look, plus i like my car lookn old school

BTW
the wheels on it are OZ's so they are aftermarket

brncojay
09-27-2004, 11:41 PM
sleeper look huh, its an old bmw, thats not even a M, even though thats what the badges say, i think you need to ditch the badges and figure out that your car is not fast, and will never be unless you pull that gutless motor and replace it with an M52, now that would be hot

NiteRider
09-27-2004, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by brncojay
sleeper look huh, its an old bmw, thats not even a M, even though thats what the badges say, i think you need to ditch the badges and figure out that your car is not fast, and will never be unless you pull that gutless motor and replace it with an M52, now that would be hot

haha good post assclown
you drive a suzuki samurai
way to know what your talkin about
next time i have a question about the biggest peice of shit on the road ill ask you
:thumbsup:

brncojay
09-27-2004, 11:49 PM
assclown huh, cant even think of your own lines, gotta steal them from Office Space, now look, if you want to know about the biggest piece of shit on the road look to the top of this thread, and look at that red "M"325Is, i know a lot about these cars because i helped my friend rebuild his, its a good motor, just not in that car, it lasts forever, but it is gutless as shit and it cant pull that tank down the track very fast at all. It just seems that you are defending a mid 80's car that looks like it is straight out of the 80's with your corny ass rims and your corny ass M badge. Don't talk shit if you cant back it up.

Oh, and sweet, make fun of my samurai, i dont care, i paid 1300 bucks for it and it will do a hell of a lot better in the snow than your Black Man's Wish, I have a car too, but its not out on the streets right now, and it will blow the doors off of that Bimmer.

NiteRider
09-27-2004, 11:54 PM
acaully smarty its a track car, and that is what it was modded for.
with the correct driver, there is not much that would touch it in the corners or on the track
but thanx mr know it all

NiteRider
09-27-2004, 11:55 PM
last time i checked i didnt ask for dumbass's opinions on my thread so fuck off

brncojay
09-27-2004, 11:57 PM
Jesus, your joking right, YOU HAVE LOWERING SPRINGS, if it were a track car would you not put on coilovers and fully adjustable shocks. Just cause you got some monkey bar shoved in the back and some race tires does not by any means make it a track car.

and thank you for the Mr. Know it all, i seem to fit the title pretty well.

saiyajin
09-27-2004, 11:57 PM
:drama:

NiteRider
09-27-2004, 11:59 PM
Jesus, your joking right, YOU HAVE LOWERING SPRINGS, if it were a track car would you not put on coilovers and fully adjustable shocks. Just cause you got some monkey bar shoved in the back and some race tires does not by any means make it a track car.

and thank you for the Mr. Know it all, i seem to fit the title pretty well.
maybe i should post pics?
of my fully adjustable shocks, and the rest of the 8k spent on the suspension

Ben
09-28-2004, 12:00 AM
assclown huh, cant even think of your own lines, gotta steal them from Office Space, now look, if you want to know about the biggest piece of shit on the road look to the top of this thread, and look at that red "M"325Is, i know a lot about these cars because i helped my friend rebuild his, its a good motor, just not in that car, it lasts forever, but it is gutless as shit and it cant pull that tank down the track very fast at all. It just seems that you are defending a mid 80's car that looks like it is straight out of the 80's with your corny ass rims and your corny ass M badge. Don't talk shit if you cant back it up.

Oh, and sweet, make fun of my samurai, i dont care, i paid 1300 bucks for it and it will do a hell of a lot better in the snow than your Black Man's Wish, I have a car too, but its not out on the streets right now, and it will blow the doors off of that Bimmer.

Dude, STFU.

All your garbage about the car being old is the most stupid and useless argument you can wage.

Yeah...assclown was invented by Office space...yeah...your a clever one :rolleyes:

"I'm so cool, I argue on the internet about some guys E30 BMW that I dont like, ra ra ra. I have a car thats faster, ra ra ra."

Better step the fuck out of my thread here chump, tired of people like you on these forums.

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 12:03 AM
:D

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 12:07 AM
Originally posted by Ben

Better step the fuck out of my thread here chump, tired of people like you on these forums.

* My thread*
and thanx ben
we need to rid the site of assholes like this one

brncojay
09-28-2004, 12:09 AM
Ok, im sorry if i offended anyone, but when you put your car on here, you are asking for critisism, good or bad. And i thought i would change it up by addressing my concerns for the car. I started off by saying that the STOCK motor in this car is gutless, which is true, ask anyone who knows anything about E30's. next, i agreed with ACS-e36 by saying that he should ditch the M badges, because it is the same as someone putting a Type R badge on their honda, which most everyone on this board would agree is rice. He was the one that ripped into my Samurai, he was the one making fun of my intellegence, i just thought i would stick up for myself and speak my mind.

Sorry for the inconvience and any problems, i started coming here because it seemed like most had respect for others and a diverse view on many different topics. But apparently when someone views his opion other then the so-called right on, they are ripped apart. An opinon is exactly what it is, a different view than another person. Well excuse me if i dont follow the Status Quo, but i like to have my opinon and i choose to voice it here.

Sorry again for any problems.

Ben
09-28-2004, 12:13 AM
thats more like it.

Both parties were warned.

brncojay
09-28-2004, 12:13 AM
ok, good then

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 12:16 AM
you didnt say stock motor, u said mine

BTW
u can voice your opinions here, but if its negitive, im sure the person doesnt want to hear it, especially if they JUST BOUGHT THE CAR
like way to be an ass
im excited cuz i just got the car... we dont need negitive people like you bringing us down

brncojay
09-28-2004, 12:24 AM
I will continue voicing my opinion here, and BTW, i dont need someone who is almost a year newer to this board telling me what to do on here.

And im out.

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 12:29 AM
doood
get the fuck out of my thread

ive been here for 3 years acaully, just changed my name

brncojay
09-28-2004, 12:32 AM
dooooooooood, me too

Ben
09-28-2004, 12:33 AM
you kids done yet?

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 12:35 AM
brncojay
check PM

im still confused on why your still posting on my thread?

ryder_23
09-28-2004, 12:47 AM
I like I like. Looks great :thumbsup:

If you like the "M" badge, its your car, keep it. No need for people to get in a headted argument about such stupid things. Imean, the guy bought a car, wanted to show his new "toy", if you dont like it, tough, he never askd for your opinion, he was just simply showing it off, because hey, i'd be excited too.

Anyways, props, and STOP THE BICKERING, let the guy show off his car, you wanna argue brncojay pm him

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 12:52 AM
thanx ryder_23
glad to hear such POSSTIVE feedback
not everyone here is a asshole american ( no offense to others)

R-Audi
09-28-2004, 06:37 AM
Adding on to the track car thing. According to the previous owner (who also has a S/C NSX, M3 w/ Mods, and the latest GT3) This is the best handling car that he had, and therfore his track car. And the motor is by no means stock, far from it.
At least the badges aren't M3 ones, they are regular M

rogue
09-28-2004, 07:04 AM
looks great i am really feeling the old school style golden age of dtm if you had the m3:D not sure how it can beat a new tl but i dont really care the car looks great and that is all that matters on these pictures:D good work bud you got a good deal enjoy the car.

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 11:04 AM
thanx fellas

ramminghard
09-28-2004, 11:32 AM
It is a really nice car. If its the one i am thinking of then i have been in it many times and it does go pretty good.

Dj_Stylz
09-28-2004, 02:39 PM
Pimp

Z_Fan
09-28-2004, 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ACS-e36
get rid of the M badge

:werd:

The car is nice.

The badges make me think whoever owned it was an fucking moron. Unfortunately that transfers over to you if you keep those on...

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 05:49 PM
so an M badge makes me a fucking moron???
whats with the dumbass's on this site?

OK from now on, if u dont like my M badge, you can go piss up a flagpole, because i dont care what u think of it.
i dont want anymore post flaming my badges

Z_Fan
09-28-2004, 05:59 PM
so an M badge makes me a fucking moron???
whats with the dumbass's on this site?

LOL

It shows the owner has no respect for a true M car. Probably means they've never driven an M car.

It shows the owner is a 'wannabe' M owner.

It shows the car MUST suck, because it's trying so hard to be something it's not.

So yeah, take the thing off so you don't look like a stupid fool.

(Like the fucktard who put it there in the first place!)

NiteRider
09-28-2004, 06:05 PM
the previous owner has a new modded M3 , s/c nsx, new porsche gt3, amg mercedes
so he must not have any respect for cars at all

:rolleyes:

and my 325is will beat a e30 M3, so i dont need to prove anything to any nissan owner that i earned an M badge.

Z_Fan
09-28-2004, 08:36 PM
and my 325is will beat a e30 M3, so i dont need to prove anything to any nissan owner that i earned an M badge.

I don't want/need you to prove anything to me. And don't recall asking you to??

In my opinion, your car doesn't require the M symbol, and keeping it on simply degrades what you have.

But hey, it's your car, you do whatever makes you happy. If it were mine, I rip that thing off in a real hurry. Keep it real.

DefektiveVibe
09-28-2004, 09:11 PM
leave the guy alone...he a bought a brand new car thats looking crazy...you know less about whats under the hood then whats behind your fly so stop criticizing it by saying its not fast enough or what not.

This thread reminds me of mixtapes...where all the gunit soldiers and the murda inc people just diss each other hahah

Nice car btw hopefully you have fun with it :thumbsup:

NiteRider
10-12-2004, 10:56 AM
heres the mod list:

Suspension
¨ Eibach springs
¨ Spax adjustable competition shocks
¨ M5 Motor Mounts
¨ Front camber plates allowing for adjustable front camber
¨ Racing Dynamics front and rear shock tower braces
Brakes
¨ Brembo brake discs
¨ Steel braided lines

Motor

¨ Sebring Headers
¨ Sebring Exhaust
¨ Headwork performed by Korman Racing in the US comprised of porting and polishing head, port matching intake manifold to head, larger valves, competition valve springs, titanium value spring retainers, polished and shot peened rockers arms and Schrik 286 cam
¨ Superchip
¨ K&N filter

Wheels

¨ MSW (15x7) 5 spoke mag wheels with Michelin pilot sport cup tires
¨ Stock 325 rims with Dunlop Graspic winter tires

Seat Belts

¨ Schroth 4 point racing harness

M_Power
10-12-2004, 12:08 PM
post new pics when u get the racing dynamics skirts on. ...must fight urge to comment on M badge... :D jk

ZorroAMG
10-12-2004, 12:12 PM
Given R-Audi's post, if the previous owner of that car is who I think it is (CV) that car is a true performer. ALL of his cars, including the MB that I am trying to persuade him to sell to me (:D) are in great shape, are modded PROPERLY and are meticulously cared for. That car would be quite a little car because i've been in 3 of his other vehicles and they HAUL ASS, why would this one be any different.

The M badge says nothing of the previous owner's knowledge, current stable or ability, Z-fan, as this previous owner has had more high end cars than you have teeth.

Good purchase NiteRider!

R-Audi
10-12-2004, 02:07 PM
You would be assuming correctly Zorro!
Not to many people around with a garage like that one!

SaabKraft
10-12-2004, 03:41 PM
:hitit:

i love E30's

80's cars rock!

Chester
10-12-2004, 03:47 PM
Nice car man

I don't see why he should take the M badge off?