PDA

View Full Version : pimped hyundai accent

three.eighteen.
11-18-2002, 01:28 AM
lol, i was driving at nite in calgary this weekend and i see this tiny ass maroon car in the distance ahead of me with huge white stripes and other stickers, and im like "wtf is that?" and then i pull up and its an accent with huge fake alpine stickers (the font wasnt correct and there was extra slashes) and stuff, i look over at the guy nodding like "pimp ride man", then since i guess he was getting such mad props he decided to turn his blue neon underglows on and starts bobbing his head up and down like a retard :rolleyes: ... some people

GTS Jeff
11-18-2002, 01:29 AM
hahahha well u probably made his nite..

sexualbanana
11-18-2002, 01:41 AM
u sure it was maroon? i know there's a red one around just like that

three.eighteen.
11-18-2002, 01:43 AM
hmmm not positive now i that i think about it, it was dark, and i was in sundance

ninjak84
11-18-2002, 02:53 AM
It's got to be the same one
Come on, how many suped up Accents can be roaming the street with white stripes and blue glow??:dunno:

max_boost
11-18-2002, 03:23 AM
Its that dude man!! I've seen him many times:rofl: :rofl:

James
11-18-2002, 04:24 AM
lol yep thats defenatly the guy on my street!:rofl: ( it is Maroon Gavin), oh god, i didnt know he had underglow as well!! he adds a new Decal every week! :rofl:

mwmhong
11-18-2002, 09:31 AM
LOL! Just like that pop tart commercial!

You should have rolled down the window and yelled "BAAAAAAAAAAYYMMM!" :thumbsup:

G
11-18-2002, 09:43 AM
I fell in love with a green Toyota Tercel with chrome hub caps, big tail pipe, lighted spray nozzles and really dark tint with "100% Fine" in big white letters across the back window.

Redlyne_mr2
11-18-2002, 10:01 AM
theres a few accents kicking around here with huge ass aluminum wings, no rims, stickers and neon all over...what pieces of shit

infamous
11-18-2002, 10:43 AM
hahaha everytime that i see that accent, it makes my day! it shows me what not to do to a car! :rofl: :thumbsup: :nut:

sexualbanana
11-18-2002, 12:47 PM
no way! i swear it's red!

infamous
11-18-2002, 12:49 PM
nope....it's maroon

HRD2PLZ
11-18-2002, 01:31 PM
Its Maroon. I've been seeing that car for years now :rofl: And usually in McKenzie.

three.eighteen.
11-18-2002, 01:56 PM
Originally posted by mwmhong
LOL! Just like that pop tart commercial!

You should have rolled down the window and yelled "BAAAAAAAAAAYYMMM!" :thumbsup:

haha i was with my friends, i was nodding at the guy while talking to my friends and making fun of him...and yes i said "baaaayyyyymmm" like 3 times lol

RCBVtec
11-18-2002, 03:08 PM
I have seen that piece a lot, he's always in the SE sundance/midnapore area, thinks he is the man, I always get a kick out of that thing :rofl: man he's got style :rolleyes:

RSeXy
11-18-2002, 03:27 PM
i saw that hyundai the other day on deerfoot. he has a car like no other! very decorated. :)

van
11-18-2002, 03:41 PM
IF i ever see this guy I'm going to roll down my window.. nod a couple times.. and yell right at him.. BAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! and speed away hahah

three.eighteen.
11-18-2002, 03:43 PM
haha, if everyone on beyond does that this guy will have like 3-6 people a day rolling down windows at him yelling "BAAAYYYYYYYMMM" :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

crx
11-18-2002, 05:46 PM
yeah seen that car a bunch of times

also there is another Hyundai around with a big tip etc.... and an import adrenalin front windshield banner

:D

CRXguy
11-18-2002, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by James
lol yep thats defenatly the guy on my street!:rofl: ( it is Maroon Gavin), oh god, i didnt know he had underglow as well!! he adds a new Decal every week! :rofl:

Dude, you live near him? I deliver around there at least once a week. Everytime I'm down there, I just drive by and laugh.:rofl:

300rwhp
11-18-2002, 08:25 PM
ha you guys have now experienced the hyundai "accident". ive seen that guy a couple of times

three.eighteen.
11-19-2002, 12:08 AM
the girl in his passenger seat wasnt too bad looking though...maybe chicks dig the stickers?? "my boyfriends car is fast AND furious"

Redlyne_mr2
11-19-2002, 12:24 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
the girl in his passenger seat wasnt too bad looking though...maybe chicks dig the stickers?? "my boyfriends car is fast AND furious"
sad but true..poser car girls are so very very lame

GTS Jeff
11-19-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

sad but true..poser car girls are so very very lame u know u love the race sluts..

James
11-19-2002, 01:48 AM

Yeah , somehow this guy has a hot GF, maybe when people are staring at her, he thinks thier staring at the car, so he says" hey , now i have to add MORE decals!, people must like it!" :rofl:

Originally posted by CRXguy

Dude, you live near him? I deliver around there at least once a week. Everytime I'm down there, I just drive by and laugh.:rofl:

Ya man, i live down the street, every time i leave my house or go home i get to Laugh at that thing.:rofl:

Originally posted by 300rwhp
ha you guys have now experienced the hyundai "accident"

haha its so true!

Somebody who lives down in the SE with a digi-cam has to take some pictures of this thing! :rofl:

Redlyne_mr2
11-19-2002, 01:51 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
u know u love the race sluts..
yes jeff.......yes I do

Importz
11-19-2002, 02:36 AM
Next time you guys see it please take a picture!!! I want to see what this famous Accent looks like!!! :rolleyes:

Big_Six_Boy
11-22-2002, 12:06 AM
I think that guy works at the used car dealership by Mike's Billiards! I'm pretty sure that's the car I was telling people to take a picture of.. since I don't have a digital camera.
If you guy know where Davenport is (dyno place), you take a RIGHT on the 3-way intersection, the *boom*, there it is...

Someone please take a pic...
...or maybe someone can periodly take pics of it (every week or so), and we can a progress on the Rice buildup... :rofl:

eur0
11-22-2002, 12:56 AM
yea ive seen that in sundance a few times and had to laugh, i swear theres a red one around though with white racing stripes and stickers :rofl:

Ben
11-22-2002, 01:40 AM
I hate that car!!!!!!!!!!

Reminds me of a Neon I saw in the NW with "So Deep It Hurts" aross the windshield...that because I put my foot up his ass so far when I saw it...

sexualbanana
11-22-2002, 02:58 AM
Originally posted by Benny
Reminds me of a Neon I saw in the NW with "So Deep It Hurts" aross the windshield...that because I put my foot up his ass so far when I saw it...

we saw that at the speakeasy once. we thought it was a stripper's car

James
11-22-2002, 03:19 AM
A guy i work with lives next door to the guy, i gave him a ride home after work tonight, and i asked him about the Accent, he just started Laughing!:rofl: ...he Said he had "yellow and white or red Leather now, what a loser that guy is, his alarm goes off every night, i swear he does it on purpose to get attention!!",:rofl: so i guess he got the interior vinyl wrapped...ah what a guy. I want to meet him, and just pretend to like his car or something, just to see what he Says.I bet hes just full of:bullshit:

Toms-Celica
11-22-2002, 03:32 PM
PICTURE PLEASE! HAHAHA!!!

three.eighteen.
11-22-2002, 03:34 PM
either that or he's full of NAAAWWWWSSS :rofl:

infamous
11-22-2002, 03:53 PM
haha me and my dad seen that car today. my dad actually likes it! but then again, my dad has no taste in cars whatsoever. he claims that it is "different and unique" and i claim it to be "ricey and gay." :thumbsup:

[GaGe]
11-22-2002, 06:28 PM
haha, sounds funny.. any pics?

James
11-22-2002, 07:31 PM
lol i seen the guy again today, hes got some kind of wierd ass overlaping decal scheme going on now, it looks like:confused: .....and of course he still drives in "pimp" fashion, one arm over the wheel, crouched down low in the Seat! :bigpimp: ...Gavin get over here with your Digital Camera! everyone is missing out!:rofl:

HRD2PLZ
11-23-2002, 01:23 AM
I saw it again in McKenzie tonight...Couldn't really see much because it was so dark...and- its hard to see the "details" of the car through a rearview mirror:D

DSM Power
11-24-2002, 06:40 PM
I've seen this beast... it's fugly! It looks like a CRX until you get up close then... :banghead:

Ben
11-27-2002, 12:21 PM
James, I'm stopping by tonight after the 403 meet to get a picture of this gastly beast!

People need to see it, it is societys rite!

accord_stylez_
11-27-2002, 12:34 PM
YEA IT'S MAROON ..NOT BAD FOR AN ACCENT ..BUT I THINK HE LIVES IN MCKENZIE BECAUSE I ALWAYS SEE HIM AROUND

three.eighteen.
11-27-2002, 12:41 PM
Originally posted by accord_stylez_
YEA IT'S MAROON ..NOT BAD FOR AN ACCENT

are you insane?? its bad for any car!!

three.eighteen.
11-27-2002, 01:42 PM
maybe he's getting all the stickers cus he's too cheap to get a paintjob, and week after week, as long as he can afford those stickers, he's one step closer to a accent that isnt maroon :rofl: :rofl:

James
11-27-2002, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Benny
James, I'm stopping by tonight after the 403 meet to get a picture of this gastly beast!

People need to see it, it is societys rite!

sweet, I hope its there, i havnt seen it all week, i think he may have "parked it for the winter":rofl:

silverEL
11-29-2002, 06:55 PM
Originally posted by accord_stylez_
YEA IT'S MAROON ..NOT BAD FOR AN ACCENT ..BUT I THINK HE LIVES IN MCKENZIE BECAUSE I ALWAYS SEE HIM AROUND
ya i always see him in McKenzie too.

ConVict
12-06-2002, 06:30 PM
I wonder if he has anything under the hood ? I dont know if you CAN do anything to an accent. Cause one time I was in my winter beater and this guy RAPED me so hard twice in an accent and i was acually pretty suprized how quick it was...
Sorry to get off topic but whats with people in sundance and midnapore getting really crappy underglow lights... I see em ALL the time now, and they arnt even installed right you can see the bar more then the acual light on the road! Plus they are on cars that are BRUTAL.. some fad going around ro something ?

three.eighteen.
12-08-2002, 07:07 PM
theres alot of bad taste in cars south of canyon meadows?

SI-vic
12-08-2002, 11:06 PM
is this accent uglier then the "LATINO HEAT" civic?

Dave P
12-08-2002, 11:33 PM
Haha i think that guy was my old manager. he drove a butt ugly purple accent all decaled out. he said he had 200 hp from the decals.

the guy was like 30.

Dave

James
12-09-2002, 07:12 AM
Originally posted by SI-vic
is this accent uglier then the "LATINO HEAT" civic?

I'd Say so

Originally posted by Dave P
Haha i think that guy was my old manager. he drove a butt ugly purple accent all decaled out. he said he had 200 hp from the decals.
the guy was like 30.
Dave

dont think its the same guy, this guys probably early 20's, the car is Maroon, not purple either.

DSM Power
12-09-2002, 02:49 PM
Originally posted by James

i havnt seen it all week, i think he may have "parked it for the winter":rofl:
Nah, I just saw it again on the weekend... :rolleyes: :banghead:

ConVict
12-09-2002, 11:41 PM
Well it is nice... at least he doesnt have the stock rims! Sure it sucks, and its slow! But it looks better then say.... Seeing your mom have sex with the mailman ?!?!

LaughingTiger
12-10-2002, 04:51 PM
lol, i was driving at nite in calgary this weekend and i see this tiny ass maroon car in the distance ahead of me with huge white stripes and other stickers, and im like "wtf is that?" and then i pull up and its an accent with huge fake alpine stickers (the font wasnt correct and there was extra slashes) and stuff, i look over at the guy nodding like "pimp ride man", then since i guess he was getting such mad props he decided to turn his blue neon underglows on and starts bobbing his head up and down like a retard :rolleyes: ... some people

I think these kind of problems are to blame on the parents, and that damb rap music corrupting society.... What kind of parents would put there kid through so much abuse for them to express them self in that way......It brings tears to my eyes...........:rofl:

GTS Jeff
12-10-2002, 07:05 PM
heh i saw the biggest ricers today while i was at JBs auto parts on whyte....

they pull up to the parking lot....white dsm with smoked headlight covers, then they get out...a couple 16 year olds that dont know how to put on their hats straight....acting in hard...

damn i wanted to kick them in the junk just for living

Toms-Celica
12-13-2002, 08:53 PM
I saw that car again, we gotta get a photo of it, hahaha

kaput
12-13-2002, 09:28 PM

Melinda
12-13-2002, 09:46 PM
Originally posted by kaput
I wanna see this latino heat civic too, I read lots about it on Calgary Planet but I never did get to see it.
:rolleyes: Next time I see him, I'll try and get a picture. We see him on a bi-weekly basis at least :rolleyes: You aren't missing much...

Melinda

theken
12-14-2002, 05:41 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

we saw that at the speakeasy once. we thought it was a stripper's car :clap: :clap: :clap: :rofl: :rofl: thats so good gavin