PDA

View Full Version : FS: toshiba a10

SiR Pimps-A-Lot
09-28-2004, 11:59 AM
**REDUCED TO 900**

I have a Toshiba Satellite A10 Notebook PC for sale:

- Intel Celeron Processor @ 2.5 GhZ (400 FSB)
- 15" TFT 4:3 Aspect Display (1024x768 @ 24 bit)
- 512 MB RAM (Upgradable to 1GB)
- 40 GB Hard Disk Space
- DVD/CD-RW Combo Drive (8x DVD)(24x10x32 CD)
- 56k Modem
- 10/100 Mbps Network Card
- 802.11b Wireless Network Card
- Intel 852GM Integrated Graphics Card
- Ports: 1x LPT,1x VGA,2x USB,1x PC Card slot,1x RJ11, 1x RJ45
- Average Battery Life 3.13 Hours
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 13.0" x 11.5" x 1.5"
- Weight: 6.3 Lbs
- 6 Months left in manufacturers warranty.

Software Included:

- Microsoft Windows XP Home Edition
- Microsoft Office 2000 Premium
- Norton Internet Security 2003.

Accessories:

- D-Link DI-514 Wireless Router
- Shaw Xtreme Cable Modem
- Targus Shoulder Bag
- Cable Lock
- BenQ Wireless Optical Mouse (USB)
- Sony Headphones MDR - 101LP (Overear)

I'm selling this laptop because my work is giving me one to use. I paid $1925.99 for it on March 17th 2004 from Laptop Depot on MacLeod Tr S. They honor the warranty there. Laptop is in mint condition barely used not even one scratch on it or fingerprint on the screen. It's faster than my home desktop that has P4 2.8Ghz and 1 GB RAM. Must see it to appreciate it. I'm only asking $900obo. PM me if you are interested. Serious inquiries only please.

sabad66
09-28-2004, 02:56 PM
Trade for an older laptop plus cash?

romyrae
09-29-2004, 04:46 PM
very interested in your laptop please pm me asap

shaggy
09-30-2004, 12:26 AM

interlude
10-01-2004, 01:18 PM
is this still for sale? I am very interested. Please PM me if you still have it

xkon
10-01-2004, 01:47 PM
Originally posted by shaggy

be realistic, at $900 this is an AWESOME deal, if i needed one id be all over this

Neil4Speed
10-01-2004, 03:08 PM
This is a great/amazing deal for a laptop. Free Bump

Just out of curiousity though, how could it be faster than your P4 2.8 1GB ram?

b16ingp
10-01-2004, 07:34 PM
Is this laptop still for sale? I pmed you the other day.....

Smokem
10-01-2004, 08:01 PM
NEGATIVE COMMENT

The full explanation for the negative comment:

I was interested in purchasing this laptop, called him and arranged a meeting time, I drove 25km from way NW Calgary to Downtown, about 5 minutes from arriving there he cancelled on me and told me that he would call me back... I did not receive a call, but I called him and didn't receive a reply/callback, left him a PM and didn't receive a reply either, just not a good overall experience from beyond.ca

If you sold it, tell all of us and tell me, at least that would have not upset me as much; if you decided against selling it, at least you could have had the audacity to call me back and tell me that; if you haven't sold it yet, I'm not interested anymore, for all that hassle it isn't worth it

b16ingp
10-02-2004, 04:35 PM
Yeah, It's sad to see sir pimps alot wants to sell something. But can't be bothered to get back to people.... I too have both posted, and pm'd him. I would red flag dealing with such people.

SiR Pimps-A-Lot
10-02-2004, 07:51 PM
I'm waiting to hear for a guy with 1050 for it kuz i put it in the bargain finder too. I'll know on tuesday i dont wanna lose too much money on it kuz low ballers suck :P U can all bid on it

Smokem
10-02-2004, 09:43 PM
i was going to give you cash money $900 right then and there cold straight up, but if you wanna deal with a "risky" $1050 good luck with that, guys on the BF can be bigger boneheads, worse than at beyond

SiR Pimps-A-Lot
10-02-2004, 09:46 PM
sorry man but if he doesnt and u still want ill sell it to you, wouldnt u wait to make more moeny if you could?

Christoffski
10-03-2004, 04:13 PM
This thread should be closed, What a useless seller. If your thread says that you want $900 for it, then sell it for $900, especially if you've made arrangements with someone to take it away at that price. You're a deadbeat seller.

I understand you wanting to make more money on your sale, but this isn't Ebay and once you've stated a price you should honor that. If you thought you could get more cash for it than you should have listed it at the higher price. I hope both guys flake on you and you get stuck with it.

Anyways my 2 cents.

ricosuave
10-03-2004, 04:20 PM
Be men about it. If you agree to a deal, then you agree to a deal.

I know I wont be dealing with Sir-pimps anytime soon.

SiR Pimps-A-Lot
10-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Poor losers eh? Sorry for not losing money maybe next time i win the lottery ill give asway all the money to hurtin peeps like u... and theres 6 ppl interested so theres gotta be lotsa flakin ill call the ones that arent being dinks when i know whats the most i can get for it

Christoffski
10-04-2004, 11:41 PM
Man your an idiot, this has nothing to do with being a poor loser, I wasn't even interested in your laptop, this same situation has happened to me with another guy on here and it really pissed me off. All this is about is integrity, which you must not have much of.
You are a DEAD BEAT SELLER! Post a price and stick to it, if I'm not mistaken, I typed www.beyond.ca to get here not www.ebay.com. It was you who made this thread right? Because if I'm not mistaken it says this:
"**REDUCED TO 900**" in capslock and then it also says "I'm only asking $900obo. PM me if you are interested. Serious inquiries only please." Hmmmm eveyone here must have misinterpreted this....
Man your an idiot.

bennyhanna
10-05-2004, 08:23 AM
I dont know any of you

But If I was selling something, at A set price.....then was offered a Premium over the Set price

I know I would sell it to the Premium price.,......think about it..........You know 99.9% of the people here would do the same.

The only reason that both of you guys are getting upset is that the deal was SO GOOD.

PS SMOKEM

Id too would be upset about driving 25mins to meet up with someone, only to have them cancel on me.
Seller -1 point for that

Smokem
10-05-2004, 06:00 PM
In my phone call with him I did not even mention price, I didn't even lowball him, I was wanting to see it at that price and was ready to purchase at that price.

Buyers, would you deal with a guy that presumes everyone flakes and says "I'll call the ones that aren't being dinks..."?? I sincerely hope after all that happened you aren't calling me a dink right now, because I didn't get a call. lol makes you wonder which party is the real flake and the dink huh?

Anyways, thanks to all who supported me, you guys have a point and bennyhanna you have a point as well... but in reality when you consider the fact I had the right of first refusal at $900, as a seller I would at least sell it because there was an agreement to see it at that price. You wouldn't want to go see something that was $900 and have it jacked up to $1050 right?

Smokem
10-05-2004, 06:02 PM
that's *almost* like a 'bait and switch' scheme

ehos
10-11-2004, 06:44 PM
Yup, the seller is a sham.

He made a deal with me then backed out as well ("I was offered more money")

Punk.