PDA

View Full Version : CSI Miami : Sniper Episode (SPOILERS!)

rage2
11-18-2002, 10:24 PM
Like they would've caught him that easy! DISCUSS! :D

RSeXy
11-18-2002, 10:58 PM
i think this episode was aired a little too early.

i was a little disturbed by it.

ninjak84
11-18-2002, 10:58 PM
gah.. i watched bston public instead... big mistake....
no worries, ill start a CSI discussion on wednesday

rage2
11-18-2002, 11:26 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy
i think this episode was aired a little too early.

i was a little disturbed by it.

It didn't relate to the real sniper killings too much (this episode was written and filmed before the DC sniper killings). Funny how people were betting on the sniper...

Big_Six_Boy
11-18-2002, 11:29 PM
Yeah, I hear ya...
All the damn evidence is just laying there for the CSI dudes to pick up...
Hmm.. sand, camoflouge piece, jet fuel remnants... it could only lead to this *one* quarry... they get there... and whoah.. a finger-print. Uh.. YEAH RIGHT! :rofl:

...oh and what about the trajectory of all 3 butllets? 20.8, 20.5, 20.x . Did anyone ever think any of the persons may have been looking downwards, or perhaps looking in *any* direction other than in front? There is no way in hell they could "triangulate" the position of the shooting. It's scientifically impossible. The fact that each person can move their heads and bodies, makes variables impossible.

szw
11-19-2002, 12:05 AM
Did you see the spec-v? (or regular sentra haha) :D

nismodrifter
11-19-2002, 12:46 AM
is this CSI miami you are talking about?

CSI miami SUCKS compared to the vegas one

Davetronz
11-19-2002, 12:47 AM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
is this CSI miami you are talking about?

CSI miami SUCKS compared to the vegas one
WERD
Horratio can suck me....

Superesc
11-19-2002, 01:02 AM
I was hoping for a more climatic ending....

sexualbanana
11-19-2002, 01:02 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM

WERD
Horratio can suck me....

don't tempt him

rage2
11-19-2002, 04:00 AM
Yea CSI Miami's crew does suck... but it's the only show that gets me through the regular CSI craving!

sexualbanana
11-19-2002, 04:05 AM
they only have an hour to find the killer every monday nite. so u can't expect them to go too in depth

bksze
11-19-2002, 08:50 AM
Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy
Yeah, I hear ya...
All the damn evidence is just laying there for the CSI dudes to pick up...
Hmm.. sand, camoflouge piece, jet fuel remnants... it could only lead to this *one* quarry... they get there... and whoah.. a finger-print. Uh.. YEAH RIGHT! :rofl:

...oh and what about the trajectory of all 3 butllets? 20.8, 20.5, 20.x . Did anyone ever think any of the persons may have been looking downwards, or perhaps looking in *any* direction other than in front? There is no way in hell they could "triangulate" the position of the shooting. It's scientifically impossible. The fact that each person can move their heads and bodies, makes variables impossible.

i'm sure that they did think about the people looking down but according to how the bullet traveled, it came in a downward angle, even if someone was looking down it would still come in a downward angle, cuz it would make a reflected straight line the moment the bullet entered the head so it's reasonable for them to triangulate, but i agree, last nights episode was a bit far fetched haha . . .

bol
11-19-2002, 10:45 AM
The episode sucked ass. There were so many technicalies and just plain out wrong information in the episode...

it really pissed me off

the acting is horrible

the episode was a joke and a half... ugh

rage2
11-19-2002, 10:46 AM
I'll bet you Chief Moose wished his case was this easy!

bol
11-19-2002, 10:58 AM
Originally posted by rage2
I'll bet you Chief Moose wished his case was this easy!

No kidding.
The ending was brutal too.

"Don't you want to know why I did it?"

"Because you're a freak and you enjoy death and I hope you enjoy your own death."

GREAT script work there!

:rolleyes:

RSeXy
11-19-2002, 12:21 PM
the only person i like on CSI Miami is the woman in charge of the autopsies...i think she's pretty good at who she is trying to portray. she offers a more personal account as to what happened to the victim. just my thoughts though. :)

rage2
11-19-2002, 12:33 PM
Have you guys watched Without a Trace? It's like CSI but deals with missing ppl, much better than CSI:Miami!

RSeXy
11-19-2002, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by rage2
Have you guys watched Without a Trace? It's like CSI but deals with missing ppl, much better than CSI:Miami!

what day and time is it on?

has anyone watched that robbery division? or something like that?

i also really like law and order: criminal intent. :thumbsup:

sexualbanana
11-19-2002, 12:44 PM
i watch without a trace. its pretty cool

rage2
11-19-2002, 12:45 PM
It's on Thursdays right after CSI.

RHD on Friday's is ok, but Tom Sizemore (sp) is a terrible actor, annoying as hell with the way he talks. I've stopped watching it.

szw
11-19-2002, 12:47 PM
I watch criminal intent sometimes since I am usually at home with nothing to do when its on. But that show annoys the hell out of me.

Well just that guy, and the stupid way he talks, and acts, and ten stupid little pauses inbetween a 5 word sentence!

RSeXy
11-19-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by szw
I watch criminal intent sometimes since I am usually at home with nothing to do when its on. But that show annoys the hell out of me.

Well just that guy, and the stupid way he talks, and acts, and ten stupid little pauses inbetween a 5 word sentence!

haha i like him!

Big_Six_Boy
11-19-2002, 03:16 PM
There's a Law & order show with Vincent DiNofrio.. that guy is a bit abrassive.
I really like Law & Order, but I'm not into the main character. (same can be said for David Caruso and CSI: Miami) :dunno: