PDA

View Full Version : UC Hockey League: Team Beyond

Pages : [1] 2

Team_Mclaren
09-10-2004, 10:38 PM
This thread is intented to help the players keep track of schedules, standings, news and stuff, so i dont have to go around calling everyone. Also for the fans out there for the support!

Photos from the game will be posted here http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=63058

So we now have an official team for beyond. Probaly the first official sports team in beyond's history!!!:D ( i know, i just love this place so much!)

Team members:

- Team_Mclaren
- ryder_23
- RedBull (aka.TenzoLude)
- Skyline_Addict
- ShOwOfF
- bruce_eli

- A few non-beyond people...

PLUS SUBS:

- Groundpilot
- Hakkola
- Yohan_4ws

Players: Here are the rulez, plz READ THEM ALL !!!:

1. All players MUST sign in with picture ID to the supervisor at the top of the stairs before entering the tunnel to the ice.
2. All games are on the south ice.
3. All games will consist of two 20- min periods.
4. Intermissions will be no longer than 5 mins.
5. It will be no-touch icing.
6. 2 line passess across the red line WILL be allowed.
7. A full CSA approved face shield and helmet much be worn at all times on the ice.
8. Goalie cat eye masks are not allowed.
9. All helmets must have face masks.
10.Any punch thrown will result in immediate suspension.
11. All teams must have 6 players checked in by game time in order not to default.
12. Minor penalties are three minutes long / major penalties are seven minutes long.
13. There is no skating on the oval ice.
14. If a player has not played a minimum of 50% of the games with your team,. that player will not be permitted to play in the play off games.

Participant Conduct:

- Any unsprtsmanlike conduct by participants will result in their suspension from that game and possible further suspension. Captains may also be suspended for the actions of their team.
- Deliberate injury or a deliberate attempt to injure other participants will result in an automatic suspension.
- Harassment and verbal abuse of officials, staff or other participants will result in an ejection from the game.
- Striking an official will result in an automatic LIFE - SUSPENSION!!!
- Figting will result in an automatic year suspension. Instigating an altercation will be considered fighting.
- The involvement in 2 or more team members in an altercation will result in a TEAM suspension.
- An entire team may be disqualified from play of the following infractions:
- Harassment of IMS staff by more than one of its players
- Flagrant unsportsmanlike conduct.
- Departing the field of play before the completion of the game.
- Playing with an ineligible player.
- Alcohol is not permitted in the playing area. This includes dressing rooms, spectator stands and team benches.
- Officials reserve the right to have a player or team removed if he/she deems it necessary
- All participants are to be prepared to show photo ID at all intramural events.
- Ejection from an intramural sports game will result in an automatic one game suspension to be served at the teams next game immidiately following the ejection.

Jerseys

- Teams are to wear the color they are assigned by the supervisor, Red or White, No Exceptions, unles a compete set of team jerseys are provided.

FANS

- Fans are more than welcome to come and watch, may be i'll throw in some competition for you guys. Something like best picture taken for the game, Loudest cheerleader etc.! And THERE WILL BE A PRIZES!!!! I'll think of someting, before hand!

Schedule
(Schedule is said to be final, but plz check up regularly as well, as I dont know wtf their smoking sometimes....)

1. Sat, Sept 25 9:45pm (VS Tiki Chiefs)
2. Thu, Sep. 30 11:00pm (VS The Party Boys)
3. Tue, Oct. 5 11:05pm (VS Individuals)
4. Tue, Oct. 19 11:05pm (VS Numero Uno)
5. Mon, Nov. 1 9:45pm (VS The Shirts)
6. Sun, Nov. 14 9:30pm (VS Durchfall)
7. Sun, Nov. 21 10:35pm (VS The Tigers)

Skyline_Addict
09-10-2004, 10:52 PM
yeah, fan support will make this alot more exciting, both for players and supporters alike. I think that will create a great atmosphere here on beyond! so, come on out everyone! we have a good team here!

ryder_23
09-12-2004, 02:09 AM
Were gonna need some diehard fans to come out to midnight games :rofl:

NHL cant even get that hehehe

Looks like i need to get some equipment asap. Why cant we wear a Cateye mask? Thats the only mask ive got :rofl:

I hope all our games arnt wednesday at 1150..i have class at 8am every thursday :banghead:

Vince do u happent o have our whole schedule?

Shit btw, might be a big late gettin there ie: 1140-1145ish..i work till 1115

Skyline_Addict
09-12-2004, 04:25 PM
what's a cateye mask?
the cage mask?

Team_Mclaren
09-12-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
what's a cateye mask?
the cage mask?

cateye are goalie masks they use in NHL

groundpilot
09-12-2004, 09:34 PM
http://www.sportsnmore.com/fieldhockey/images/cranberry/goalie_helmets/174.jpg

This is a cat eye mask...

Team_Mclaren
09-12-2004, 09:37 PM
Originally posted by groundpilot

I pm'ed u:thumbsup:

Skyline_Addict
09-12-2004, 10:45 PM
you ladies ready to pick it up a notch?
i'm not prepared to lose without putting up a good fight!
victory!

ryder_23
09-12-2004, 11:23 PM

A cat eye mask is just the mask part. The helmet is a standard goalie helmet, with cat eye cage. I just have the cat eye cage. Its so easy to see out of. I wish they didnt have such high liability problem that we all have to wear standard cages :thumbsdow

groundpilot
09-13-2004, 08:11 AM
I couldn't find a picture of just the mask though.... :D

Stupid liability rules... :banghead:

Skyline_Addict
09-13-2004, 06:15 PM
ya..... i wish we had a little more choices on the face mask. but other than that, everything else is standard.

ryder_23
09-14-2004, 12:15 AM
^
well i heard in the rules, that goalies arnt aloud to wear "cups" because they give them an advantage. Good thing our goalie doesnt need one :D

T minus 48hrs till big game

Skyline_Addict
09-14-2004, 01:48 AM
^ hahaha....care to explain why he wouldn't need one? :D
how would wearing a cup give anyone an advantage. what do they mean by that?
advantage as in being a much more uber goalie, or advantage as in not dying.

I couldn't find a picture of just the mask though.... :D

Stupid liability rules... :banghead:

are you playing?

bruce_eli
09-14-2004, 09:06 AM
are you playing?
I am but I had another question to ask. Do we get jersey or are we supposed to bring one cause I forgot mine in edmonton. I just moved. If we do can someone bring one for me.

Thanks
T minus 39 hours til first game. :clap:

Team_Mclaren
09-14-2004, 02:45 PM
Originally posted by bruce_eli

I am but I had another question to ask. Do we get jersey or are we supposed to bring one cause I forgot mine in edmonton. I just moved. If we do can someone bring one for me.

Thanks
T minus 39 hours til first game. :clap:

If we dont have a team jersery then they will provide us with some!

and ryder:guns: :guns:

ryder_23
09-14-2004, 02:48 PM
^ hahaha....care to explain why he wouldn't need one? :D
how would wearing a cup give anyone an advantage. what do they mean by that?
advantage as in being a much more uber goalie, or advantage as in not dying.

Well, i dont need to explain its vince :rofl:...secondly, gives em an advantage, cause they dont hafta be scared of gettin hit in the balls :D...gotta make it interesting...

groundpilot
09-14-2004, 09:10 PM
Looks liek I might... As a sub....

If anyone has MSN add me...

[email protected]

Team_Mclaren
09-15-2004, 08:17 AM
NOTE!!!

I just received an e-mail, the game tonight has been changed to tomorrow!!! Its now on Tursday Sept 30 at 11:00pm!!! Guys gimme a call when u see this! And our first game is on Sat Sept 25!! NOT TILL NEXT SAT!!!

rom : <******@ucalgary.ca>
Sent : September 14, 2004 10:37:06 PM
To : <****@hotmail.com>
Subject : game change for September 15

| | | Inbox

hi Vincent,

I've had an immediate request to change the schedule slightly.
The game that your team was set to play tomorrow, Wednesday September 15 at
11:50pm has been re-scheduled for Thursday, September 30 at 11pm.
Please let all your team members know of this change.

I'm sorry for such short notice.
Please email me back to confirm your receipt of this notice.

The finalized schedule will be up on esportsdesk ASAP.

Thanks,
Tim

FUCK!!!:guns: :guns: this is dumb!!

groundpilot
09-15-2004, 09:13 AM
At least its 50 minutes earlier....

:eek:

ShOwOfF
09-15-2004, 09:31 AM
Please post the final schedule when you get it Vince.

bruce_eli
09-15-2004, 11:00 AM
At least its 50 minutes earlier....

:eek: True. Are you going to play next week with us as a sub?

And now we have to start over the counter.
:Reset: T minus a week and a half til team beyond hits the ice.:(

Team_Mclaren
09-15-2004, 11:26 AM
MY GOD !! this is fucked up , first game for us is on sept 25, not tomorrow!!! so next sat!!!:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

groundpilot
09-15-2004, 01:17 PM
Does this mean I'll be suiting up in game number 1....

Skyline_Addict
09-15-2004, 04:16 PM
hmmm that's gay, why do they keep switching it around?

so, our first game is next saturday then.

Team_Mclaren
09-15-2004, 05:01 PM
hmmm that's gay, why do they keep switching it around?

so, our first game is next saturday then.

damn where the hell have u been??? i tried callin u all day!!!

Team_Mclaren
09-15-2004, 05:03 PM
Originally posted by ShOwOfF
Please post the final schedule when you get it Vince.

the above schedule is up to day as off now.. dont know when and how their gonna change it...

SO YA OUR FIRST GAME IS ON NEXT SAT

ShOwOfF
09-15-2004, 07:02 PM
What the fuck? So what is this esportsdesk?

Skyline_Addict
09-15-2004, 07:27 PM
Originally posted by Team_Mclaren

damn where the hell have u been??? i tried callin u all day!!!

some place called school ;).
plus i left my cell at home :D

Team_Mclaren
09-15-2004, 08:18 PM
What the fuck? So what is this esportsdesk?

after seaching for hours around that site i finally find it:
LINK:
http://www.esportsdesk.com/leagues/front_pageesd.cfm?clientID=132&leagueID=3794

u can go to schedule to find our team there, we're D2 Team Beyond
damn this system is dumb!!!:guns:

Hakkola
09-15-2004, 10:06 PM
I might have to join :D the schedule looks pretty good, I should be able to make most the games, hopefully I can get back into shape.

Team_Mclaren
09-15-2004, 10:16 PM
Originally posted by Hakkola
I might have to join :D the schedule looks pretty good, I should be able to make most the games, hopefully I can get back into shape.

bastard y didnt u let me know eariler!!!! our roster is like... full!!! i could've reserved a space for u!!

anyway, u can be our number 2 SUB! right after groundpilot:D

NOTE: From What I got on his newest e-mail right now, this is our FINAL schedule!!!

ShOwOfF
09-15-2004, 11:37 PM
For all you guys that have gf's and wives, bring them to the games. We need some puck bunnies :poosie:

Team_Mclaren
09-16-2004, 08:14 PM
For all you guys that have gf's and wives, bring them to the games. We need some puck bunnies :poosie:

:thumbsup:

"my gf is hotter than yours"
"no shes not"
fight breaks out on the bench, then cage rage in the dressing room:rofl:

anyway... any fans comming next SAT for our first game??? Its at a resonable time!!!

Skyline_Addict
09-16-2004, 08:33 PM

i will bring all 10 of my gfs since i am a pimp :bigpimp: ;)

bruce_eli
09-22-2004, 08:42 AM
Well just checking over my work schedule and I looks like I was supposed to work in Edmonton from this friday to next weekend. I asked to be changed and I got friday switched so I can come to the game this weekend but next thursday is looking not good for me. I have my final schedule now and I know this will be my only missed game. if all goes as planned.
So vince if you wanna mention on one of the subs next thursday vs the party boys I am not there.

ryder_23
09-22-2004, 10:52 AM
hahahaha showoff you bringing urs? Stop by the den before hand, i'm sure theres a few willing puck bunnies in there

Me and jason are in forsure...talk to mats vince :thumbsup:

Team_Mclaren
09-23-2004, 10:15 PM
Originally posted by bruce_eli
Well just checking over my work schedule and I looks like I was supposed to work in Edmonton from this friday to next weekend. I asked to be changed and I got friday switched so I can come to the game this weekend but next thursday is looking not good for me. I have my final schedule now and I know this will be my only missed game. if all goes as planned.
So vince if you wanna mention on one of the subs next thursday vs the party boys I am not there.

let me know on sat, i'll get that arrange

Originally posted by ryder_23
hahahaha showoff you bringing urs? Stop by the den before hand, i'm sure theres a few willing puck bunnies in there

Me and jason are in forsure...talk to mats vince :thumbsup:

so are we gonna meet somewhere before the game for may be some food or drink??? anyone up for that? just plz, dont get too drunk!!!:D

groundpilot
09-23-2004, 11:00 PM
I'm out for beers, but I'll se eyou all in the dressing room...

ShOwOfF
09-23-2004, 11:04 PM
Are you the groundpilots.com creator?

Props on the site...very informational for fresh riders like me.

Skyline_Addict
09-23-2004, 11:24 PM
wow, us and the party boys are the only two teams that haven't played a single game yet :).

doubt i'll be in for beers as me and my lady friend will be having dinner before hand :D.

ShOwOfF
09-24-2004, 12:27 AM
Well bring your lady friend to the game. I need someone to score goals for :tongue:

J/K

Skyline_Addict
09-24-2004, 12:29 AM
yeah, she's coming to the game :D.
she should be anyhow....:( :D

Phats
09-24-2004, 02:00 AM

i will bring all 10 of my gfs since i am a pimp :bigpimp: ;)

where the hell were all of your gfs when we went to the bar there big pimp, haha, I may have to come out and watch you guys one weekend while I'm in town, I'll bring my gear just in case :D

Skyline_Addict
09-24-2004, 02:56 AM
Originally posted by Phats

where the hell were all of your gfs when we went to the bar there big pimp, haha, I may have to come out and watch you guys one weekend while I'm in town, I'll bring my gear just in case :D

they were grabbin' your ass LOL.:burnout: :D

Team_Mclaren
09-24-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by Phats

what the hell, when was this, u guys ditched me or something man!!!

looks like i have to bring a lady friend too:bigpimp: haha showoff wants to showoff his skill.... hope he can score enough to make up for me...:angel:

ryder_23
09-24-2004, 10:25 AM
^

Vince + Lady Friend = BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHhahahaha

oh man, thx vince, good for a laugh :poosie: Just kidding man.

So how many fans we gonna have there?>

Skyline_Addict
09-24-2004, 06:42 PM
hey hey,
don't underestimate Vince's ability with women!

RedBull
09-24-2004, 08:34 PM
T-minus about 25 hours till game number 1.... time to start getting psyched up and do my stretches! I'm in for some food and a team meeting before the game. As for vince, don't worry buddy miracles still happen, i'm sure you can woo the girls in the crowd with your amazing goaltending :thumbsup: JK Vince post a meet time and place for before the game.

Team_Mclaren
09-24-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by RedBull
T-minus about 25 hours till game number 1.... time to start getting psyched up and do my stretches! I'm in for some food and a team meeting before the game. As for vince, don't worry buddy miracles still happen, i'm sure you can woo the girls in the crowd with your amazing goaltending :thumbsup: JK Vince post a meet time and place for before the game.

haha, i think i'll have a little dinner with the lady friend before the game as well.... hahaha, your on your own dude

We should probably meet up after the game tho!

note: Im sick as hell right now, skipped 3 classes today to get home and get some rest. Hopfully i'll feel better tomorrow..
:cry:

bruce_eli
09-25-2004, 01:18 PM

haha, i think i'll have a little dinner with the lady friend before the game as well.... hahaha, your on your own dude

We should probably meet up after the game tho!

note: Im sick as hell right now, skipped 3 classes today to get home and get some rest. Hopfully i'll feel better tomorrow..
:cry:

O no. I don't even have my equipment here. Call me if you are really feeling bad and don't think you can play and we will see what we can do. I am up for a meeting before the game. It is my first time to this arena or area so I will probably get there like a hour and some before game time just to find the place and get pumped up!

T-Minus 8 and half hours to game time. WOOHOO! GO BEyond!

ShOwOfF
09-25-2004, 04:08 PM
Game Day!!! It's going to be so nice to get out on the ice...its been so long for me.

It'll be nice to put some faces to names...err beyond names.

groundpilot
09-25-2004, 04:46 PM
Ahhhh... Less than 5 hours to game time and I'm not ready... i still need to get my skates sharpened, and get a full faced mask...

AHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh:eek:

ryder_23
09-25-2004, 05:01 PM
^
:werd: and i'm soooo fawkin tired, lol

RedBull
09-25-2004, 05:25 PM
So where are we meeting? or are we all just going to show up to the dressing room at the oval?...:dunno: Hopefully vince isn't too sick that we have to replace him with one of these LOL

RedBull
09-25-2004, 05:26 PM
:D

Team_Mclaren
09-25-2004, 05:49 PM
i slept for almost 20 hours since last nihgt.. feel a lot better now!!!! i should be okay other than a little slow...weak.. :angel:
damn i wanted to get some new pants too.. lol, too late...
if u guys wanna meet before the game call me 8190388, if not see u all there

Skyline_Addict
09-26-2004, 02:02 AM
good game guys :).
at 5"10 152 pounds, I'm wondering if I should just stick to soccer, lol.

:D .

anyways, let's look forward to improving from this point on.

hyperwhite
09-26-2004, 02:17 AM
who won???

ryder_23
09-26-2004, 02:19 AM
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

ummm, it was a close game ;)

Skyline_Addict
09-26-2004, 02:26 AM
if you wanna see owned pics, just wait for Ben to post up the pics of me getting hit.
i got rocked on 2 occassions, but atleast I got up right away :D.
no one is going to pull what scott steves did to paul kariya on me.:D
we did get owned but there's no doubt it my mind or anyone else on the team that we can do much much better than this.

Team_Mclaren
09-26-2004, 12:33 PM
no one needs to know the score... lol WAHAHAHAHAH

anway, it was a hard fought game, even tho we lost, showoff proved once again that his the number one star on the team with a hat trick!

The shots were like 40 to 10, our break out was horrible...:( and defence was like no where to be found.. i might have let it like a couple soft ones in, but the rebounds just killed me all night! overall we tried hard but we just werent playing that great as a team....

a few of us had a good time after the game at the den, watching F1 on the little tv... and we have decided that we need to meet eariler on thrusday to figure out what we need to improve on, so on thursday, everyone meet at 9:30 at Mac Hall food court, if u wanna meet somewhere else plz let me know!:thumbsup:
I know we can come back:D

NOTE: i only got 4 payments from u guys, the rest plz bring the money on thursday, thx

NOTE: tell me again on whos not gonna be there thursday, i need to bring some subs up.

Skyline_Addict
09-26-2004, 12:48 PM
yes, we can do alot better...that's something we all can agree on, so let's work at it. we have the choice to improve and get better from this point on, so let's take that choice :D.
I never played competitive contact hockey, so some I'll take any advice regarding the latter.

on a note, I think I had one of the best +/- ratings in the game. I was on the ice for 3/4 of our goals and i think on the ice for the same number of theirs. I was a 0. ;):clap:

JordanLotoski
09-29-2004, 08:43 PM
looks like fun..man i need skates:(

Team_Mclaren
09-29-2004, 11:08 PM
DAMNIT!! I got the shafted again!!!!!!
Are u guys comming tomorrow, damn game is at 11:00 tho... we're making a come back!!!

do u have more pics? may be me? or get Ben to post his!!!!
oh and im the goalie..:D

Team_Mclaren
09-29-2004, 11:17 PM
GAME DAY IN T minus 24 hours!

for tomorrow's game we have a fresh sets of Ds, jason will be and showing up afterall. along with Reid (Jame's friend), Jared (john's friend) and yohan_4ws added to the lineup... i know we're gonna make a comeback tomorrow!!!!!

Players plz remember to meet at Mac-Hall Food Court at 9:30 for the team "meeting" puck drop is at 11:00

thx
see u all there

02bump'nWRX
09-30-2004, 10:02 AM
HAHAH you boys are gonna need all the hlep you can get against us (party boys)...... actually no your not, we got spanked last game!!!

Anyway looking foward to seeing you guys tonight and hopefully its a good game.

Good Luck!

Skyline_Addict
09-30-2004, 07:46 PM
we can do this guys.
see you all there.

davidI
10-01-2004, 02:16 PM
I'm dying to know who won!?! haha

Team_Mclaren
10-01-2004, 04:28 PM
Originally posted by davidI
I'm dying to know who won!?! haha

we lost by a score of 3-2.... hard fought game tho, everyone had a blast, and the other team was hella cheap!!! fucking hit from behind and shit, crash into me without penalties and such!!!! the refs were fucking useless...

anyway we played well, but they got the best of luck with the last goal....

next game tuesday!

Team_Mclaren
10-01-2004, 04:29 PM
oh and i forgot to add, man they can like pull people outta their ass of something, there was at least 20 guys on that team... lol,

02bump'nWRX
10-01-2004, 06:55 PM
HAHAHAH listen to this!!!!!!!! We we're the only team that got penalties.... even when our guys were the ones being hauled down!!!

And as for numbers goes... everyone wants to be a part of a winning team. I can't help it :D :poosie:

But it was a good game, you guys had a few boys that could really move the puck.

ryder_23
10-02-2004, 01:27 AM
Originally posted by 02bump'nWRX
HAHAHAH listen to this!!!!!!!! We we're the only team that got penalties.... even when our guys were the ones being hauled down!!!

And as for numbers goes... everyone wants to be a part of a winning team. I can't help it :D :poosie:

But it was a good game, you guys had a few boys that could really move the puck.

hahahahaa

this is gonna go nowhere if we argue. So it was a good game, each team had there own momments, hard fought to the end :thumbsup:

02bump'nWRX
10-04-2004, 03:26 PM
Hope i'm not giving you guys the wrong impression. I'm not rying to be a dick at all. I am just giving vince a hard time. I agree it was a great game. Good luck in your season.

ryder_23
10-04-2004, 03:33 PM
i know, its all good. Just how u said it, was open season to start a war. but its all good, and yes best of luck to your team as well :thumbsup:

ShOwOfF
10-04-2004, 09:37 PM
My invite Reid, will finally show up to this game. I'll be sure he has your money too Vince.

Let me know if we need any subs, i have a friend who'd like to play.

Benny
10-05-2004, 05:09 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT
looks like fun..man i need skates:(

I should really learn to skate. I'm just a bit too lazy though.

Melinda
10-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Looks like fun...I think I'm gonna come out on Nov 1 or Nove 14 to try my hand at getting you guys captured in the moment :)

Team_Mclaren
10-05-2004, 07:05 PM
Originally posted by ex1z7
anyone have a pic of Takahashi getting owned? :)

come see it live, you'll :rofl:

interlude
10-06-2004, 03:15 PM
need any more players on the beyond team? :)

ex1z7
10-06-2004, 07:24 PM

$2500 to see Takahashi get schooled ? Well .. I guess it's worth it.. *ponders selling car and possessions* Damn Air Canada raising prices on internation flights from Australia. Poor bastards !

I think Ben took pics but hasn't posted them up yet ? I'm not sure .. >_>

BerserkerCatSplat
10-14-2004, 12:55 PM
So, next game's on the 19th, eh?

I'll try to make it out, considering it's a 3-minute walk from my place! (I live in Rez.)

I'll try to bring my digi and tripod, assuming you guys want some more pics.

Do we know what color jerseys Beyond will have for this game? (I've never met any Beyonders before, so I kinda need to know who to take pics of!)

ryder_23
10-14-2004, 01:20 PM
we've been white most of the time, but who knows.

Just look for the 4 feet tall asian goalie...thats us :rofl:

Team_Mclaren
10-14-2004, 04:55 PM
we've been white most of the time, but who knows.

Just look for the 4 feet tall asian goalie...thats us :rofl:

:guns: :guns: yet so true... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :angel:

oh theres a little contest going on too if u care... lol
http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=60733

Z_Fan
10-15-2004, 10:31 AM
What is the level of talent here?

And rules? Like is this for fun or what is this?? So just full contact, hockey - or is it like no slapshot etc...?

Team_Mclaren
10-16-2004, 06:31 PM
Originally posted by Z_Fan
What is the level of talent here?

And rules? Like is this for fun or what is this?? So just full contact, hockey - or is it like no slapshot etc...?

its for fun... full minor league rule full contact, slapshot allow!

BerserkerCatSplat
10-16-2004, 09:42 PM

its for fun... full minor league rule full contact, slapshot allow!

Awesome. Are you guys ever short players? I can probably play if the skill level is right. (ie I'm not gonna get killed)

Team_Mclaren
10-17-2004, 05:52 PM
next game is on tuesday at 11:00... whos showing up?
who else has a midterm on weds....:(

Team_Mclaren
10-18-2004, 10:35 PM
so who're comming to take some action pics tomorrow!!!:thumbsup:

Skyline_Addict
10-18-2004, 10:39 PM

gimme a break you chumps, this is not my sport.

sticking to soccer after this, :D.

but seriously, it's getting better. i didn't get hit at all in the last game :D.

A_3
10-18-2004, 10:39 PM
I'll swing by. Got a new digi cam tonight, test it out by getting a couple pics of you guys.

Team_Mclaren
10-18-2004, 11:00 PM

but seriously, it's getting better. i didn't get hit at all in the last game :D.

JK! haha
next thing your need... a goal.. even jaret got one so come on!
:banghead:

ryder_23
10-18-2004, 11:01 PM

JK! haha
next thing your need... a goal.. even jaret got one so come on!
:banghead:

Fuckin rights doggie, i've even gotten a penalty :D

however, i think what we really need is a goalie who doesnt allow 24 goals in 3 games :rofl:

jk jk vince hahahah

403Gemini
10-18-2004, 11:02 PM

lol need me on your team, all id do is fight and hit people haha

i gotta relearn how to stop haha i havent played hockey in like 5 yrs

Team_Mclaren
10-18-2004, 11:02 PM

Fuckin rights doggie, i've even gotten a penalty :D

however, i think what we really need is a goalie who doesnt allow 24 goals in 3 games :rofl:

jk jk vince hahahah

fuck you'all

if we have some fucking D that is!!! we need more james... that what we need!
:angel:

Team_Mclaren
10-18-2004, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

lol need me on your team, all id do is fight and hit people haha

i gotta relearn how to stop haha i havent played hockey in like 5 yrs

your sooooo gonna get fucking owned! jaret got owned by his own teammate! rolling on ice crying... lol wish i have a pic

403Gemini
10-18-2004, 11:04 PM

fuck you'all

if we have some fucking D that is!!! we need more james... that what we need!
:angel:

haha how much is a full set of pads/skates?

and when does your guys' season end? i may pick some of that stuff up and start skatin again then play w/ u guys :)

your sooooo gonna get fucking owned! jaret got owned by his own teammate! rolling on ice crying... lol wish i have a pic

haha what are you talking about? jarets more white and more scrawny than i am!! haha

ryder_23
10-19-2004, 12:07 AM

i wasnt crying, besides, when u fuck up ur knee and cant walk, its kinda hard not to roll on the ice...get ur small ass outa the net and lets see what u do :rofl:

ex1z7
10-19-2004, 01:24 AM
How late does the season go ? Past x-mas ? I might have to come out to Calgary from Australia to meet a few people and watch a game... Maybe skate around on free ice time :D

How's the team going anyways ? Ryder are you okay ?

ryder_23
10-19-2004, 09:46 AM
yeah i'm fine. Vince just gets to make fun of us cause he just cowards in the net. The team is 0-3, were on a roll :rofl: but hopefully we win tonight..11:05 right guys? do we need any ringer forwards? letme know vince, call me

403Gemini
10-19-2004, 01:01 PM
yeah i'm fine. Vince just gets to make fun of us cause he just cowards in the net. The team is 0-3, were on a roll :rofl: but hopefully we win tonight..11:05 right guys? do we need any ringer forwards? letme know vince, call me

vince is in goal cause.... well thats where you put the guy who just cant skate... ;) lol j/k vince haha