PDA

View Full Version : Careful at Mcdonalds

egmike
11-18-2002, 11:32 PM
Fast-Food Customer Loses Appetite Over Toilets
Fri Nov 15, 9:07 AM ET Add Oddly Enough - Reuters to My Yahoo!

STOCKHOLM (Reuters) - A customer in an international hamburger chain outlet in western Sweden lost his appetite when he discovered the restaurant's toilet seats were being washed in its dishwasher alongside the kitchen utensils.
The man noticed on a visit to the bathroom in the restaurant in Arvika, Sweden, that all the toilet seats had been removed.
When he asked staff about the missing seats, an employee took them out of a dishwasher where they had been cleaned together with trays and kitchen utensils, the Swedish TT news agency reported on Thursday, quoting the regional newspaper Nya Wermlands-Tidningen.
The employee tried to reassure the customer by saying that the freshly washed toilet seat would be warm and pleasant to sit on.
A senior representative of the restaurant chain said the incident was a mistake and not standard company procedure. Arvika's environmental and health inspector later visited the restaurant.

Redlyne_mr2
11-18-2002, 11:34 PM
so basically everyone who ate at that restaurant had been treated to a dirty sanchez:barf:

HRD2PLZ
11-18-2002, 11:37 PM
That is so disgusting :barf: I bet their Environmental and Health inspection didn't go over too well...:thumbsdow :barf:

Zephyr
11-18-2002, 11:39 PM
Kid: "ewww mom this burger tastes like crap!"

Mom: "just because u dont want to eat ur lunch doesn't mean u have to say disgusting things like that to ruin it for everyone else!"

Kid: "no really it tastes like crap!"

ugh my lame attempt to be funny..... awww i'm not funny at all...

Ekliptix
11-18-2002, 11:39 PM
w/ fries.

Davetronz
11-19-2002, 12:45 AM
hmmmm and most fast food chains cook their "vegetarian meals" on the same grills as the meat, or in the same oil as the chicken is cooked. The only thing I eat at fast food places other than Peters (where I will eat fries or rings) is milkshakes.

GTS Jeff
11-19-2002, 01:48 AM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
hmmmm and most fast food chains cook their "vegetarian meals" on the same grills as the meat, or in the same oil as the chicken is cooked. The only thing I eat at fast food places other than Peters (where I will eat fries or rings) is milkshakes. are u some sorta vegetarian freak? haha

Davetronz
11-19-2002, 12:49 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
are u some sorta vegetarian freak? haha
yea:thumbsup:

Zephyr
11-19-2002, 05:14 PM
McDonalds use to sneak meat into their fries, by mixing the potatoe with meat and frying it. then some vegetarian freak found out and sued them in the states.... they won, and McDonalds stop doing that...

GTS Jeff
11-19-2002, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM

yea:thumbsup: hahahhahhhahahahaa...oh, ure serious arent you.

Stratus_Power
11-19-2002, 06:21 PM
bah.. you think thats dirty... walk into any chinese resturant .. jk jk

Davetronz
11-19-2002, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
hahahhahhhahahahaa...oh, ure serious arent you.
Yea I am....

Zephyr
11-19-2002, 06:44 PM
Originally posted by Stratus_Power
bah.. you think thats dirty... walk into any chinese resturant .. jk jk

thats kinda not funny....

GP_DrIvEr
11-19-2002, 06:45 PM
turbodsm: i just gotta know why you've choosen to be a vegatarian? :confused:

i mean to me, meat is a godsend! i would never be able to give up a nice bloody steak :drool:

infamous
11-19-2002, 06:57 PM
yeah vegetarians have it the worst! i couldn't go to mcdix or anywhere and not have a good slice of meat. i wouldn't give that up for anything!

Davetronz
11-19-2002, 07:26 PM
Well being a vegetarian I have never poisoned myself, I dont have to make sure things are cooked well.... You can usually tell when I vegetable has gone bad before you eat it.... I cant stand touching raw meat or cooking it, dont like the smell of meat. Never used to eat meat, altho I have been officially vegetarian for 2 years now.
I am I basically will eat everything except for meat, seafood, anything cooked with meat or seafood or their juices, wont eat whole eggs unless they are mixed into something, wont drink milk... Cheese is ok, vegetables are ok, grains are ok, tofu / soy is great.....

infamous
11-19-2002, 07:28 PM
:barf: soy and tofu is disgusting! personally, i don't think that i could ever become a vegetarian. meat is too good for me to give up!

Ben
11-19-2002, 07:31 PM
Tony Romas Anyone?!:drool:

HRD2PLZ
11-19-2002, 10:09 PM
The only meat I eat is chicken or seafood:drool:

THREE40SEVEN
11-19-2002, 10:38 PM
The grade Q beef they use tastes like ass anyways. You wouldn't be able to tell the diff....

mwmhong
11-19-2002, 11:48 PM
LOL@ "The employee tried to reassure the customer by saying that the freshly washed toilet seat would be warm and pleasant to sit on. " :rofl:

I have worked in a restaraunt where a TOILET PLUNGER has been sent through the dish machine, but the manager was nice enough to get us to 'change the water.'

Working in a dish pit for 2 years de-sensitizes you from filth.