PDA

View Full Version : Modification

CivicNation
09-30-2004, 06:47 PM
Forgive me if this has been done before, I'm new. So i was wondering what kind of modifications some of you guys have done to your cars so i could get some ideas for mine.

1-Bar
09-30-2004, 07:08 PM
check out the members ride section under honda. There's a lot there to see.

http://forums.beyond.ca/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=48

statick
09-30-2004, 10:10 PM
ur runnin a BB6, so IMO u should boost it if u got the cash. if not then do i/h/e, maybe ECU ( has best affect if mixed with forced induction)...this is if ur in2 speed...if u just want looks, i guess slap on a body kit and rims.

boostless
10-01-2004, 12:27 AM
a BB6 is a newer prelude dumbass (ithink :confused: ), he has a 7th gen civic, ep3 or somethng
totally depends on goals...theres more than enough examples of modded civics on here, from all show no go, to all show and go
enjoy
:burnout:

Bonka
10-01-2004, 12:43 AM
www.cardomain.com

Look up your car there, you'll get PLENTY of ideas :thumbsup:

That's actually how I started learning about aftermarket parts. Kind of spiraled from there :clap:

statick
10-01-2004, 01:05 PM
forgiv me, i accidently looked at 1-bar' ride, not civic nations......
but yea thats an EP2 i think then...motor swap for power would be first thing on my list utehr than i/h/e.

CivicNation
10-01-2004, 02:57 PM
I've got about 5 grand to spend

statick
10-01-2004, 06:14 PM
r u going for speed ? ......if u r, i would swap in a B18C5, or H22A...im not sure wich one is better. better to ask the honda buffs. to the wheels they put out close numbers for HP.
after that put i/h/e, now u got urself a decent fast car.

7thgenvic
10-01-2004, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by CivicNation
I've got about 5 grand to spend

rip out your engine put a new one in K20, thats the only engine that will fit, and for....
statick r u going for speed ? ......if u r, i would swap in a B18C5, or H22A...im not sure wich one is better. better to ask the honda buffs. to the wheels they put out close numbers for HP.

ummmm sure won't work, custom everything to try to get one in there, and the wiring won't work at all!

don't rice it out, don't make the mistake of buying small parts, do it right the first time,

7thgen site (www.2k2civic.com)

start looking thats where you can get the best ideas!

-jonny