PDA

View Full Version : FS: Logitech Driving Force Pro for PS2

R-Factor
09-30-2004, 08:32 PM
Great condition except the centre plastic cap on the steering wheel is a little bent. Comes with all necesary parts and still comes in the box. The force feed back will go out once in a while but I think that's common because the first one I got did the same thing since day 1. Went and exchanged it and I still had the same problem. Not a major problem, just have to reset the game. After you reset it once, the problem doesn't come back. It's a little annoying but other than that, still works perfect. Makes racing games, especially GT3 a lot more enjoyable.

$130

cityhunter2501
09-30-2004, 09:31 PM
what do you mean by "Great condition except the centre plastic cap on the steering wheel is a little bent"

any pics?
i might interested for when GT4 arrives.
this is the one that turns 900degrees right?

saiyajin
09-30-2004, 09:44 PM
Originally posted by cityhunter2501
what do you mean by "Great condition except the centre plastic cap on the steering wheel is a little bent"

any pics?
i might interested for when GT4 arrives.
this is the one that turns 900degrees right?

hmmm dont think its the 900degree one its not out yet dont think

cityhunter2501
09-30-2004, 10:27 PM
Originally posted by saiyajin

hmmm dont think its the 900degree one its not out yet dont think

its out, check amazon, they even had it on sale months ago ;)

Driving Force is the blue one for GT3
Driving Force Pro is the black one w/ 900degrees for GT4

im just making sure he is selling the right one cause Im interested if its in good condition

R-Factor
09-30-2004, 10:48 PM
Yes, it is the new one that supports the 900 degrees steering mode but the only game that supports 900 degrees is GT4. If you want a pic, go to http://www.logitech.com/index.cfm/products/productlist/CA/EN,crid=96
The centre cap that says GT on it, is the plastic bent piece that I am talking about.

R-Factor
10-02-2004, 08:38 PM
bump

R-Factor
10-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Bump

New price
$110 obo

TypeS
10-06-2004, 07:36 AM
yay for gran turismo 4!:banghead:
they just canned the online part of the game! so we get to sit and race the f*cking dumbass AI the whole game again!!

blinkme_210
10-06-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by TypeS
yay for gran turismo 4!:banghead:
they just canned the online part of the game! so we get to sit and race the f*cking dumbass AI the whole game again!!

Where did you hear this? I doubt they would remove it all of a sudden since they've been working on the online component of the game for the longest time.

TypeS
10-06-2004, 06:29 PM
nope, KY (the guy in charge of the GT series) came out a couple weeks ago with an update, and apparently "There were too many issues that had to be worked out it would have delayed the game too long" so they canned it and promise it for the PS3 and GT5, look in the marketplace my network adapter is for sale because I bought it WAITING for GT4....what a let down
I'm a GT freak I've played to 100% on 1 2 and 3, i can't beleive they'd do this man! still, he also confirmed 650 cars thus far, and he's included everything from all the old muscle right up to the sileighty and everything else you'd want to rip it up with!!
still going to buy the game but what a let down man....BAD move

saiyajin
10-06-2004, 07:11 PM
you didnt get 100% on GT3 there was a glitch and it was impossible to achieve IIRC