PDA

View Full Version : Bags under my eyes

Speed_Dreams
09-30-2004, 09:51 PM
well i have been thru hell for 3 months with a bunch of personal shit and i am finnally sleeping better and more regularly. but i still have HUGE bags under my eyes ( it looks like im have been punch in the face) I just wanna know if anyone out there has some tips on helping me get rid of this situation

thanks in advance

Drew

max_boost
09-30-2004, 10:02 PM
Months of irregular sleeping habits? I see bags after a night of Poker! I imagine more sleep is in order for you. Hopefully all your personal problems have been cleared up. Nothing is more crucial than good rest.:thumbsup:

lam-boy
09-30-2004, 10:03 PM
you gotta get more rest, and early too. Same thing happened to me. Summer time - I don't sleep till 4 in the morning and sleep till 12ish wake up get ready and goto work, but then come winter it slowly goes back to norm and come December/Jan it'll go away..HOPEFULLY. just get more rest and take it easy.

88CRX
09-30-2004, 10:06 PM
i dont sleep good ever.... unless i take some sort of sleeping pills. I always have bags under my eyes..... plus when i start to get sick, like a cold or something they get 10x worse :thumbsdow

bah! i just live with it :dunno:

E36M3
09-30-2004, 10:19 PM
I used to have the same problem sometimes, but I find that if I take vitamin supplements daily and get regular exercise they go away. I've got incredibly bad sleeping habits (it is 5:15am in Europe and I'm not in bed yet and I have a flight at 6:45 for example).

Exercise is also an easy way to substantially improve your mood.. helps you get through tough times. It will also help you to sleep better, so you can't really lose. Vitamin supplements are particularly important if you do not have a perfect diet, which is often the case when you're going through personal turmoil.

Kaos
09-30-2004, 10:41 PM
go to a beautician (SP?)
they should know how to get those bags out.
While you're at it, get a facial.
You'll look years younger hahaha

GQBalla
04-24-2005, 01:04 PM
puts preparation H on those bags

hollywood_35
04-24-2005, 01:09 PM
try relaxing, my uncle's favourite method is the electric lettuce and some weird ass juncle tantra kinda music.

Weapon_R
04-24-2005, 01:12 PM
There's some stuff you can put on them to make them go away. You should get regular sleep and invest in a better mattress if you have trouble sleeping.

three.eighteen.
04-24-2005, 01:26 PM
Originally posted by hollywood_35
try relaxing, my uncle's favourite method is the electric lettuce and some weird ass juncle tantra kinda music.

there's no way that weed would make bags under the eyes go away

ken-gsr
04-24-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
There's some stuff you can put on them to make them go away. You should get regular sleep and invest in a better mattress if you have trouble sleeping.

very true, even if you think you have an alright mattress. try sleeping on a really nice mattress, the diffrence is night and day. you will sleep ten times better.

/////AMG
04-24-2005, 02:58 PM
That must explain my bags.

I have been sleeping midnight or later and have been getting up before 10am. But it seems like a lot of sleep! This has been going on for the last 1-2 months. My mum said I'm getting bags under my eyes. I also am sleeping on an "air" mattress, you might know what those are, jus inflatable beds (because all my shit is on a container right now).

But last week, under my left eye, it started stinging really bad, I noticed my skin was stretched and it basically had a cut in it, it stung like shit, it's gone now! I also wear contact (putting them on and off sucked. And now I have a major flue, my 3rd in 6 months ( I usually get them once very 2 years).

Is there anything else I can do too to get rid of the bags, it's most school that’s been stressing me out and working late hours.

PS. Sorry for jacking you thread Speed_Dreams. (Nice ironic name though haha).

tictactoe2004
04-24-2005, 06:03 PM
Originally posted by GQBalla
puts preparation H on those bags

no joke, I had a friends wife that did that and it works wonders. Something about it gets the blood flowing better.

Jerms
04-25-2005, 04:26 AM
yeah same here...

i heard preparation H tightens the vessels when your you know is out of control, so it makes the vessels tighter and smaller..

it apparently does work for under the eyes..

give it a try