PDA

View Full Version : Anyone use Usana products ??

fast95pony
10-03-2004, 08:33 PM
My neighbor sells their health food products, so I'm giving them a try . I've order their Essentials vitamins/mineral pills , their heath shake mix and some nutrition bars. The stuff wasn't cheap !!

I'm going to try them for a month .

FYI , as of today I've lost 30 lbs . I started 17 July :) .
I think I'm eating well , but I want to stay heathly and make sure
I'm getting enough vitamins. Usana appears to have a good reputation.

Neil4Speed
10-03-2004, 08:47 PM
Yes, Actually My mom always buys these for me.

I don't take them, for some reason, didn't really notice much when I was on them, but apparently they are considered worldwide as some of the best vitamins.

Apparently they contain no substances banned by IOC etc, and if it does then you get $1,000,000.

lol

They are a little pricy though yes?

fast95pony
10-03-2004, 08:56 PM
Yes, they are pricey ! :eek:

I want to loose another 100lbs by next spring.I'm hoping this stuff (along with exercising ) will help me get there.

Neil4Speed
10-03-2004, 09:38 PM
You know man, I really have to hand it to you, thats really impressive. What was the reason that you suddenly decided to loose so much weight. Best of luck at acheiving your goals, eat healthy, exercise and you will get there hopefully. Just be carefull and probably talk to your doctor

I wish I had that kind of determination.

fast95pony
10-03-2004, 10:52 PM
My motivation is SPEED !! I compete with the Focus in Solo 2 in the Stock class. I can't mod the car much , but I can mod the driver ! I need to be a few seconds faster, and 130lbs missing from the car should help ! :D

Plus I'm not getting any younger...I needed to loose the weight !
Once I started eating better and saw the pounds disappearing, I
was very happy. My friends have been very supportive too. :thumbsup: