PDA

View Full Version : I spotted the nicest turbo Eclipse

93PGT
10-03-2004, 11:25 PM
For the past couple weeks while I've been delivering pizza, this Eclipse has been rolling around.

Burnt orange, Blitz body kit, carbon fiber hood, hood scoop, rims, loud BOV, the works... :eek: :thumbsup:

So hot, just want to give the owner and HUGE thumbs up. I'm totally in love with your car. I was just driving beside him coming home from work, and gave him a thumbs up. He turns onto 22X and kinda opens it up, I was following him pretty good, I looked at my spedometer and I was doing 180 and keeping up to him. I'd like to see what kind of times he runs.

But all in all, damn nice car. I hope I can get pics, or if he's on here get some pics up. I don't think I've seen it on CarDomain, also it's got BC plates so I'm not too sure if he's living here or just visiting. :dunno:

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :clap:

GT2NV
10-04-2004, 01:28 PM
ive seen it, its amazing!!! hes always around my school ill try to get pics this week:thumbsup:

civicluva
10-04-2004, 02:18 PM
that thing is riceed like hell but it's fastness makes up for it :thumbsup:

BumpinTalon
10-04-2004, 03:53 PM
Blitz is played out, and I think the blue one with Supra tails is a lot nicer.

dj_rice
10-04-2004, 09:28 PM
^^

Yeah no doubt...the blue one with the Supra tails is nice....the bodykit he has flows making the car look so sleek

EK 2.0
10-04-2004, 11:43 PM
Originally posted by dj_rice
^^

Yeah no doubt...the blue one with the Supra tails is nice....the bodykit he has flows making the car look so sleek

too bad its a GS...

GT2NV
10-04-2004, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
i know there kinda the same, but its a talon... not an eclipse

statick
10-05-2004, 08:19 AM
is there any difference at all , other than the badging ?

EK 2.0
10-05-2004, 09:04 AM
Originally posted by statick
is there any difference at all , other than the badging ?

VERY small asthetic differences...

shadowz
10-05-2004, 11:12 AM
Saw this orange one broken down for a month or so a bit ago. It was sitting at a gas station outside with floor dry underneath it

BumpinTalon
10-05-2004, 11:15 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

VERY small asthetic differences...

95-98 Talons and 95 & 96 Eclipses all have the same pointy headlights. 97-99 Eclipses have different headlights, that end more bluntly. All Eclipses have different taillights. Until 97, all Talons and Eclipses had the same front bumper (although Eclipses could get a full skirt package) and TSi Talons could get the "twisty" sideskirts. After 97, all Talons and Eclipses had different bumpers and side skirts.

cavb0i
10-05-2004, 11:22 AM
mitbushi aint reliable nigs thats y t'was broken down. all i gotta say

EK 2.0
10-05-2004, 11:28 AM
Originally posted by cavb0i

you really need to learn how to spell, type, and keep your mouth shut...

joseph
10-05-2004, 11:47 AM
^^^^:rofl: :rofl: agreed

civicrider
10-05-2004, 12:01 PM
huh?
your cav must be really relaible as well, probably from all the downforce you get from that spoiler :thumbsup:

Kona9
10-05-2004, 12:19 PM
If I am not mistaken this car is from Kelowna. It was originally built by a friend of mine. It was originally the stock green colour and was converted to an Eclipse. He since sold it and I remember going back home and seeing it painted the burnt orange colour. might be the same one:dunno:) Very nice looking car. :thumbsup:

GT2NV
10-05-2004, 12:45 PM
im wit u bro, straight up pc's of shiz:thumbsdow

2002civic
10-05-2004, 12:49 PM
r u serious or are you a joke? i can never tell with your posts:dunno:

statick
10-05-2004, 05:49 PM
he's always seriosu i think, but he jus tneeds to learn a thing or 2 i guess...but DSMs are a tad unreliable, arent they ? some one please straighten this out for me.

DSM Power
10-05-2004, 06:32 PM

Where I come from, you are known as a troll. :whipped: :rolleyes:

NickGT
10-06-2004, 10:22 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon

Spotted today, broken down on the side of the road... Nice looking car though. Don't know much about DSM's though.

93PGT
10-07-2004, 05:52 PM
Originally posted by NickGT

Spotted today, broken down on the side of the road... Nice looking car though. Don't know much about DSM's though.

The blue one was broken down? Or the orange one?

dj_rice
10-07-2004, 09:34 PM
Prolli the blue one since the quote about the blue one was in his post

iceburns288
10-07-2004, 10:07 PM

Considering you are white, and considering you are on the verge of deserving to be banned (your car is more than enough reason:rofl: ) I would suggest not being a racist and using the n word in your post.:thumbsdow :guns: :guns:

euro_racer
10-07-2004, 10:09 PM
yea ive seen the orange one at that gas station, it was standing there for like a month. and not too recent ago i saw it in somerset, very nice car except for the wing

NickGT
10-07-2004, 10:36 PM
Originally posted by 93PGT
The blue one was broken down? Or the orange one?

Originally posted by dj_rice
Prolli the blue one since the quote about the blue one was in his post

:werd: Blue one. Passed it a couple times the other day, but on my way home i saw someone with a pickup truck giving it a boost or something. It looked like he got it running :dunno:

autoBITCH
10-08-2004, 12:15 AM

:rofl: and this...coming from someone who posted "bikes are FUR tards" in the bike talk forum.....

[nice spoiler for your cav!! :thumbsup: ]

cavb0i
10-08-2004, 12:10 PM
tehy brake down lots so eclipsez r unrelible

GT2NV
10-08-2004, 12:16 PM
yeo im wit u on dat

Chester
10-08-2004, 12:21 PM
i dun no y dey bweak don alhot butt dey stil nise

chris
10-08-2004, 07:23 PM
how would you know, do you have any facts to support your point? deffinately more reliable then a cavalier.

Please learn how to spell:banghead:

dj_rice
10-08-2004, 09:50 PM

Meeh needa goh bak 2 skool 2 learn engrish :english:

Iceman_19
10-09-2004, 12:26 PM
hahahahaha

http://www3.telus.net/ichabassol/Forum_Pics/thisthreadrocks.jpg

BumpinTalon
10-09-2004, 01:30 PM
hahahahaha :werd:

youngbex
10-10-2004, 09:16 PM
so, you seen one broken down eclipse on the side of the road, and how do you know for sure it was broken down? and jsut because you seen one eclipse broken down doesnt make them un-reliable.

LeeRichmond
12-06-2004, 02:50 AM
the orange one in calgary is not the one from kelowna that is now sold that one is in van the orange or copper one is an actual eclipse the one from kelowna was a talon converted to eclipse.

DSMs are reliable its retards who cant even spell or read which makes them stupid and unable to read and learn how to maintain a car. Does your cavy have forged internals from the factory that can handle 450hp on the stock motor? You shouldnt post.

buh_buh
12-06-2004, 02:54 AM
Originally posted by LeeRichmond
Does your cavy have forged internals from the factory that can handle 450hp on the stock motor? You shouldnt post. oh man here we go again:rofl:

turbo'dGSR
12-06-2004, 03:04 AM
ahaha funny shit....^^^^

yea that Orange eclipse lives in douglasdale seen it around in the summer lots, nice big fmic, but a few :thumbsdow mods as well.

EK 2.0
12-06-2004, 08:50 AM
DSMs are reliable its retards who cant even spell or read which makes them stupid and unable to read and learn how to maintain a car. Does your cavy have forged internals from the factory that can handle 450hp on the stock motor? You shouldnt post.

you should stop posting as well...I mean...DSM's dont come stock with forged internals...:rolleyes:

you state about DSM onwers??...please take a good long stare in a mirror...

240ssx
12-06-2004, 10:51 AM

your english skills aren't the most reliable thing either. :english:

LeeRichmond
12-08-2004, 08:17 PM
CYCLONE I didnt say all the internals were forged but from the factory the motor can handle 450hp tuned correctly I know what Im talking about so dont tell me Im wrong.

EK 2.0
12-09-2004, 12:27 AM
CYCLONE I didnt say all the internals were forged but from the factory the motor can handle 450hp tuned correctly I know what Im talking about so dont tell me Im wrong.

YOU ARE WRONG...wanna bet??...you still sure you wanna bet??...100% sure??...ok here we go...

this is a copy of your original post in this thread...now tell me you didnt say we had stock forged internals...

the orange one in calgary is not the one from kelowna that is now sold that one is in van the orange or copper one is an actual eclipse the one from kelowna was a talon converted to eclipse.

if I read this correctly, and I think I am, you state that DSM's come stock with the good stuff and can/will handle 450HP...

cuda440
12-09-2004, 12:32 AM
If the car is from BC then i now the car. both my freinds owned it. i have a mustang and it beet it. tthe two other guys who owned it was jenings and tyler dumain. the car is needs some work machanicly it is pretty nice lookin, but the car is not that fast!

cuda440
12-09-2004, 12:34 AM
lee this is chad

EK 2.0
12-09-2004, 12:37 AM
Originally posted by cuda440
If the car is from BC then i now the car. both my freinds owned it. i have a mustang and it beet it.

I have a Talon...and I carrot it...

:rofl:

finboy
12-09-2004, 12:39 AM

I have a Talon...and I carrot it...

:rofl:

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

nismodrifter
12-09-2004, 12:39 AM
Lee: plz STFU, if you had a clue about how to read then you would clearly see that you posted that they DO have da f0rged internals. Obviously you DON'T know what you are talking about..and I am telling you that you ARE WRONG

cuda440
12-09-2004, 01:13 AM
you gays are a joke, worring about spelling, why dont you come to the track so i can smoke you like a blunt!

finboy
12-09-2004, 01:19 AM
you gays are a joke, worring about spelling, why dont you come to the track so i can smoke you like a blunt!

sure you wouldn't smoke us like a bannana?

EK 2.0
12-09-2004, 01:19 AM

I'm not really that "worring" about you being able to smoke me like a blunt...at least you didnt say to come to tha timmie's...

LeeRichmond
12-09-2004, 01:28 AM
Like I said in my second post not every internal peice is forged I was just saying that from the factory we already get strong internals the rods are forged not the pistons but the stock motor will and can handle 450 hp at the crank proven many of times I dont see how you think Im wrong I can link you to many sites with dyno sheets.

dkny_stylez
12-09-2004, 06:29 PM
anybody got pics????

GT2NV
12-09-2004, 07:02 PM
havent seen it lately, its probably away for the winter, im suprised it wasent in any shows, really crazy eclipse if you ask me:thumbsup:

LeeRichmond
12-09-2004, 07:11 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter
Lee: plz STFU, if you had a clue about how to read then you would clearly see that you posted that they DO have da f0rged internals. Obviously you DON'T know what you are talking about..and I am telling you that you ARE WRONG

You STFU I didnt say all the internals were forged just the rods are forged which means it has forged internals because some parts in the motor are forged. DICK HEAD :poosie:

2.0turbo
12-09-2004, 07:53 PM

I would say that once you start modifying the car, then yes, they do seem to become somewhat unreliable. Not unlike many other cars. However, in stock formation the reliability of them, if maintained properly, is no worse than 95% of cars built in the same year. That being said, they do require a little more maintanance than your massive 110 hp cavi. When it comes down to it, horsepower costs money, time, and perhaps a little reliability.

EK 2.0
12-09-2004, 10:53 PM

You STFU I didnt say all the internals were forged just the rods are forged which means it has forged internals because some parts in the motor are forged. DICK HEAD :poosie:

wow...good move...calling a Mod a dickhead...:rolleyes:

finboy
12-10-2004, 12:25 AM

wow...good move...calling a Mod a dickhead...:rolleyes:

c'moooooon banning

Jedwards
12-21-2004, 07:58 PM
hes name is Jordan and he just came up from BC for the summer to stay with a few buddys ( its a pimpin ride tho ) he came in to my car wash a few times :thumbsup:

962 kid
12-21-2004, 11:25 PM

the rods are not forged either.. .and the most power i have heard of a stock bottom end dsm making is 340 whp

EK 2.0
12-22-2004, 12:31 AM

Originally posted by 962 kid

the rods are not forged either.. .and the most power i have heard of a stock bottom end dsm making is 340 whp

EXACTLY...

thank you 962kid...but the 6-Bolt mills can support 400ish at the crank whereas the 7_bolts are usually rated at 350ish...crank of course...:burnout:

talonboi
12-22-2004, 12:51 AM

...but the 6-Bolt mills can support 400ish at the crank...

Yeah!!!!!! my car has a bright future:thumbsup:

crazydave
12-22-2004, 01:12 PM
Originally posted by finboy

sure you wouldn't smoke us like a bannana?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

THREE40SEVEN
12-23-2004, 02:40 PM
Thats funny coming from a guy who owns a "disposable" car:rofl:

paulsaddress5
12-25-2004, 08:26 PM
how exactly is cavboi not banned yet? we all know he is an idiot and has nothing to contribute except his hailariously stupid comments

youngbex
12-27-2004, 06:06 PM

god, half your posts i read are jsut flat out stupid you know nuthing about cars, and are jsut a retard i'm not saying i know everything but i know aot and dont post unless u have something intelligent to say.:guns:

youngbex
12-27-2004, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by paulsaddress5
how exactly is cavboi not banned yet? we all know he is an idiot and has nothing to contribute except his hailariously stupid comments

that is something....... i dont know how to say it..... it's like he is the 1st wonder of beyond.ca know one know's why the hell he is still here.