PDA

View Full Version : Listen up

Neon_A.C.R
11-19-2002, 11:33 PM
Alright i was a little bit drunk the other night about the last thread i replied to. my mistake i was stupid

Facts are i do own a red 96 dodge neon ex sport. It is a automatic 3 speed no a/c i bought it with an acr sohc conversion kit yes i do know that all acr's were stock red or blue or black no radio no a/c and no back seat i bought mine off a guy from varsity dodge he had transformed it some what u can say. i hydrauliced cylinder 1 and blew the connecting rod in pieces so i bought the acr motor and was advised by crow foot dodge to spend $ 4200.00 and convert it to a qs 150 standard compared to my Q 100 trany i was advised that i would blow my torque converter. so this is whats up i have a dodge neon ex with a acr motor conversion that puts out about 205, or 240 with other mods i am currently running on 2 or 3 cylinders due to a faulty break in on the cam. and my first gear is not alighned right or is gone.

so sorry for the long thread and for exstacy city stop trash talking we work together and like steve said we both have our differences so we should drop everything so we dont end up fighting and losing our jobs.

Ben
11-19-2002, 11:59 PM
:werd:

Neon_A.C.R
11-20-2002, 12:39 AM
if any one is interested my friends are hosting a car show and cruise late on saturday night it will start around 11:30pm at 114st by race city we will be leaving around 12:30am cruising through down town and then ending up at the deerfoot mall or sunridge mall to figure out what is going on

this is just a meet for all car enthusist for the last time before winter all types of cars are welcome from imports to muscle cars to people who want to show up. please show up for any other info please email me

GTS Jeff
11-20-2002, 01:05 AM
ha-ha.

infamous
11-20-2002, 01:06 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
ha-ha.

:werd:

James
11-20-2002, 01:17 AM
:rofl: :rofl:

finboy
11-20-2002, 10:56 AM
found a few facts on the ACR

all the ACR's are twin cam unless it's a 94. If it's a 94 then it was 185hp SOHC 16 valve and extremly rare. a FAR cry from 240 hp unless you have forced induction or a LOT of money into your engine. colour was not a restriction, and stereo was an option.

a couple questions though, wtf is "hydrauliced cylender"?
and how does your cam break?

mwmhong
11-20-2002, 11:17 AM
Originally posted by Neon_A.C.R
Alright i was a little bit drunk the other night about the last thread i replied to. my mistake i was stupid

Facts are i do own a red 96 dodge neon ex sport. It is a automatic 3 speed no a/c i bought it with an acr sohc conversion kit yes i do know that all acr's were stock red or blue or black no radio no a/c and no back seat i bought mine off a guy from varsity dodge he had transformed it some what u can say. i hydrauliced cylinder 1 and blew the connecting rod in pieces so i bought the acr motor and was advised by crow foot dodge to spend $ 4200.00 and convert it to a qs 150 standard compared to my Q 100 trany i was advised that i would blow my torque converter. so this is whats up i have a dodge neon ex with a acr motor conversion that puts out about 205, or 240 with other mods i am currently running on 2 or 3 cylinders due to a faulty break in on the cam. and my first gear is not alighned right or is gone.

so sorry for the long thread and for exstacy city stop trash talking we work together and like steve said we both have our differences so we should drop everything so we dont end up fighting and losing our jobs.

What is with this alleged 'ACR Conversion kit'? (have you been reading SCC?)
DOHC makes 150 HP, SOHC is 132 HP, how do you get 205 HP as is and 240 HP with mods?
The Turbocharged 2.4 SOHC in the SRT (not a n/a 2.0 SOHC) does 205 HP.

Also, there is no such thing as a '1996 Neon Ex Sport'.
Ex and Sport are two different trim levels and are thus mutually exclusive.
It's like saying 'Civic LX EX' or 'Toyota Camry CE LE' or 'BMW 325 330' or 'Neon Base Highline Sport R/T ACR SRT' :nut:

rage2
11-20-2002, 11:22 AM
Moving to car talk.

GTS Jeff
11-20-2002, 11:56 AM
Originally posted by mwmhong
It's like saying 'Civic LX EX' or 'Toyota Camry CE LE' or 'BMW 325 330' or 'Neon Base Highline Sport R/T ACR SRT' :nut: owned...

MistaBrent
11-20-2002, 12:44 PM

What is with this alleged 'ACR Conversion kit'? (have you been reading SCC?)
DOHC makes 150 HP, SOHC is 132 HP, how do you get 205 HP as is and 240 HP with mods?

It's like saying 'Civic LX EX' or 'Toyota Camry CE LE' or 'BMW 325 330' or 'Neon Base Highline Sport R/T ACR SRT' :nut:

stop making fun of the guy, I have a mustang cobra gt mach1, it runs really nice ! :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

off to see the shamrock vs tito fight.

see ya munday

5.9 R/T
11-20-2002, 12:48 PM

Umm, that 2.4 is DOHC.

mwmhong
11-20-2002, 01:09 PM
Originally posted by 5.9 R/T
Umm, that 2.4 is DOHC.

No, it's a SOHC DOHC :rofl:

Seriously, the TEXT of the Car and Driver said it was 2.4 SOHC, (yet the photo of the engine valve cover shows it's Twin Cam) so I was going off of a misprint in the magazine. :angel:
I actually thought it got changed or something.

mwmhong
11-20-2002, 01:15 PM
Originally posted by MistaBrent

off to see the shamrock vs tito fight.

see ya munday

Man, you are SO lucky to go see it live, but I get to see it on PPV! :bigpimp:

I hope it turns out to be a WAR, and I hope Tito stomps Shamrock good.

ninjak84
11-20-2002, 01:34 PM
Damn... this dude just can't win...

T5_X
11-20-2002, 03:11 PM
LOL, this shit's hilarious :rofl:

Buddy keeps getting OWNED!

three.eighteen.
11-20-2002, 03:14 PM
so you spent $4200 modding a dodge neon with a engine swap with a SOHC ACR engine, running on 2-3 cylinders, the cams are not in order and first gear on your tranny is fucked?? and youre still running 200+hp to the wheels??

Scott
11-20-2002, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
so you spent $4200 modding a dodge neon with a engine swap with a SOHC ACR engine, running on 2-3 cylinders, the cams are not in order and first gear on your tranny is fucked?? and youre still running 200+hp to the wheels??

HAHAHAHA Its all about style :bigpimp:

ecstasy_civic
11-21-2002, 12:49 AM
hmmmmmm well i guess this just shows dont mess with the guys from beyond or you'll get....

finboy
11-21-2002, 12:59 AM
Originally posted by Scott

HAHAHAHA Its all about style :bigpimp:

riiiiiiight

:rofl:

ecstasy_civic
11-21-2002, 01:03 AM
in his case its all about being owned lol. and being called:bullshit: alot.

Neon_A.C.R
11-21-2002, 11:24 PM
yo read it again get your facts straight before u start trash talking

300rwhp
11-21-2002, 11:42 PM
can i see some pics of your super neon? what about the camaro ss?

GTS Jeff
11-22-2002, 12:05 AM
yo read it again get your facts straight before u start trash talking no1 is trash talking...we just like pointing out :bullshit: when we see it.

its funny, cuz u made up all this stuff to get respect, but in the end, u got the total opposite. better luck next time, bud :thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
11-22-2002, 01:16 AM
dude if i could read what you typed...i just made my statement based on what i could decipher out of your post, if yuo can show me pics and present your cars information in an organized manner maybe we could understand

Hollywood
11-22-2002, 01:51 AM
Something smells......:barf: :barf: :barf:

ecstasy_civic
11-22-2002, 01:59 AM
i think you need to be more clear about who is "trash talking".

gpomp
11-22-2002, 02:19 AM
You and the guy with the EZ-Motorsports Civic should be friends.

ecstasy_civic
11-22-2002, 02:28 AM
meaning.... what me or homeboy with the mucsle machine?????????

Scott
11-22-2002, 02:31 AM

"Yo" guy, just give it up, you got owned. (again):D

ecstasy_civic
11-22-2002, 02:34 AM
lol get him to explain the scorpian sunfire????? it comes stock w/ aem CAI,header,borla cat back,lowered,rims and a body kit????
hmmmm i think not, not in production anyway, oh and it doesnt run a 14 sec either!!!!!!!!!!!

RT16V
11-22-2002, 09:15 AM
Here's a few pieces of info - ACR's had the exact same powerplants as all other neons. For example, in the early days of neon ('94-'95 ish) if you got a 2 door ACR, it came with the 150hp DOHC 2.0L. The same one you could get in a 'sport'. If you got a 4 door ACR, it came with the 132hp SOHC 2.0L. The same one that came in everythingfrom 'base' neons to 'highline'. ACR's were modified to endure the rigors of racing. Things like upgraded cooling system (A/C style radiator, but no A/C), suspension & brake upgrades etc. The only engine related change I can think of, is the removal of the speed limiter in some ACR's ECU's.

FYI

hjr
11-22-2002, 11:16 AM
Im calling 'bullshit' on this neon :bullshit: :bullshit: :bullshit:

Neon_A.C.R
11-23-2002, 12:52 AM
u talk like u all know so much about neons show up at the show and i garunteed u wont be sorry u all are loosers u think u know so much u just cant get it through your heads that neons are a way better car and when i figure out how to get pics on the computer u will see them and be like that is not his car he found those pics anyways u all are pissing me off u show up on saturday night and i garunty that u will get wasted by a neon not saying mine but we will see.

GTS Jeff
11-23-2002, 01:06 AM
hahahha, oh man, its hard to show respect when u make a post like that.

ninjak84
11-23-2002, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
hahahha, oh man, its hard to show respect when u make a post like that.

Sad to see another member go the way of ME_VS_YOU..... seems to be happening lots though.

GTS Jeff
11-23-2002, 01:16 AM
Originally posted by ninjak84

Sad to see another member go the way of ME_VS_YOU..... seems to be happening lots though. hhehehe thats funny

RiceCake
11-23-2002, 01:29 AM
Hmm.. I'm surprised speedracer hasn't replied to this post. Let the man with a real neon ACR talk... :)

gpomp
11-23-2002, 02:19 AM
u talk like u all know so much about neons show up at the show and i garunteed u wont be sorry u all are loosers u think u know so much u just cant get it through your heads that neons are a way better car and when i figure out how to get pics on the computer u will see them and be like that is not his car he found those pics anyways u all are pissing me off u show up on saturday night and i garunty that u will get wasted by a neon not saying mine but we will see.

punc·tu·a·tion ( P ) Pronunciation Key (pngkch-shn)
n.

The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.

van
11-23-2002, 05:22 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

n.

The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning.

lol:rofl:

GTS Jeff
11-23-2002, 10:49 AM
Originally posted by gpomp

n.

The use of standard marks and signs in writing and printing to separate words into sentences, clauses, and phrases in order to clarify meaning. hahahaha

James
11-23-2002, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by RiceCake
Hmm.. I'm surprised speedracer hasn't replied to this post. Let the man with a real neon ACR talk... :)

Exactly what i was thinking.....now his is actually a Nice Neon.( cant beleive i Said that:tongue: )

ecstasy_civic
11-23-2002, 12:30 PM
and i garunty that u will get wasted by a neon not saying mine but we will see.
hey there james old buddy, your pretty hyped about this meet heh? too bad i dont think youll have too many people show up, except the customers youve been telling at work and giving out your phone number too.
oh and who's gonna get wasted? i thought this was a cruise only no racing what so ever? and you should put some pics up of your neon i really like that chunk of plastic missing from your front bumper along with the hood dents and snazzy tailight covers sorry dude but your car is nothin but rice.

P.S. i thought i should mention on here that comment you made to me that night at work, " hondas are the biggest piece of shit on the road today, my neon could smoke almost any honda on the road if my car was running right"

i think youve just made yourself open game.

i sure hope you have a good time tonight when those fancy 4x4 diesels show up.

Scott
11-23-2002, 06:07 PM
i garunty that u will get wasted by a neon not saying mine but we will see.

Haha, but i thought it was you that owned this "Super Neon" :confused:

ecstasy_civic
11-23-2002, 06:13 PM
hahahaha i owned him by like 5 cars in the top of second gear. then hit the brakes and recieved a ricer flyby with him hitting the rev limiter as he passed me lol it was pretty funny. he'll deny it till the day he dies but i have a witness. so i really dont care what he says.

300rwhp
11-25-2002, 06:44 PM
neon guy, so you "garunty" that you are friends with a guy with a neon that could whoop my stang? anytime fag. your buddies must have alot of boost for you to be making those bold statements. there are some pretty quick cars on this forum. if your neon really was fast that would be really cool and i would like to see it, but for some reason , i can't think why, I DONT BELIEVE YOU.

GTS Jeff
11-25-2002, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by ecstasy_civic

hey there james old buddy, your pretty hyped about this meet heh? too bad i dont think youll have too many people show up, except the customers youve been telling at work and giving out your phone number too. ...so he gives his # out to customers...

thats all u gota say

ecstasy_civic
11-26-2002, 12:52 AM
ya i thought it was pretty funny. people were falling for it hook line and sinker. they thought it wsa some big car show/meet with alll these cool cars and shit. lol

mwmhong
11-26-2002, 09:03 AM
When you 10-97'd was the WalMart 'R' Crew there?
What was the 10-20 of the meet?
Was this badass Neon Alpha Charlie Romeo on the scene?

Over and out!

Scott
11-26-2002, 03:33 PM
When you 10-97'd was the WalMart 'R' Crew there?
What was the 10-20 of the meet?
Was this badass Neon Alpha Charlie Romeo on the scene?

Over and out!

Thats funny on so many levels :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

ninspeed
11-26-2002, 07:31 PM
all are loosers u think u know so much u just cant get it through your heads that neons are a way better car and when i figure out how to get pics on the computer u will see them

Ok, first i would like to ask you one thing.... are you even onld enough to drive your moms car that you have put all this work in to??? do you understand that its really people like you that really degrade the aftermarket auto world (lets face the fact the OEM auto world is a joke)

after reading these posts, i have come to one conclusion...

YOU ARE A MORON....

I have driven neons before, unless its a true ACR, not really any intrest.. yes there are some nice dx's out there, but not all that fast considering its a 2.0l.. i know you will respond with some stupid shit saying how i am wrong bla bla bla.. so lets here it..

(ps.. why is it when i worked in a shop, at least 4x a week i would have a neon in there for head gaskets.)

Thank You...

Scott
11-27-2002, 02:23 AM
Originally posted by ninspeed

(ps.. why is it when i worked in a shop, at least 4x a week i would have a neon in there for head gaskets.)

haha, Dodge never quite got that part of the car right did they? especially in 2.2 and 2.5 motors

ecstasy_civic
11-27-2002, 02:26 AM
are you even onld enough to drive your moms car that you have put all this work in to???
hes old enough but intake and a muffler is alot of work now a days? j/k:rofl: did anyone from here goto his "cruise"?

Scott
11-27-2002, 02:36 AM

:rofl: did anyone from here goto his "cruise"?

Well, i didnt go, but i read about it in the paper. I think it went like this:

"What appeared to police as a gathering of streetracers, turned out to be more of a circle jerk. Upon closer investigation, several youths (which can't be named under the young offenders act) were all gathered in a circle between their borrowed parents vehicles, and jerking off on a cracker. It appears police arrived too late as the cracker was covered in a white substance (sent to the lab for examination but believed to be male ejaculate) and one suspect picked it up and ran. He got most of it in his mouth before fleeing in a loud and annoying dodge neon. Vehicle is descibed as a 4 door family car with left rear tail light burnt out and it seems to be missing its hubcaps. No plate was obtained."

cocoabrova
11-27-2002, 07:57 PM

"What appeared to police as a gathering of streetracers, turned out to be more of a circle jerk. Upon closer investigation, several youths (which can't be named under the young offenders act) were all gathered in a circle between their borrowed parents vehicles, and jerking off on a cracker. It appears police arrived too late as the cracker was covered in a white substance (sent to the lab for examination but believed to be male ejaculate) and one suspect picked it up and ran. He got most of it in his mouth before fleeing in a loud and annoying dodge neon. Vehicle is descibed as a 4 door family car with left rear tail light burnt out and it seems to be missing its hubcaps. No plate was obtained."

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Damn, I missed that article....:dunno: :rofl:

ecstasy_civic
11-27-2002, 09:13 PM
hahahahaha:clap: after a shitty day at work that just made my daY!!!:rofl: thats hilarious.

5.9 R/T
11-27-2002, 10:05 PM
A civic owner and a neon owner fighting over who has the faster car on an internet forum when they see each other at work almost every day. Damn both you guys deserve hero cookies and a pat on the back for being just so darn cool! :rolleyes: :thumbsdow :zzz:

ecstasy_civic
11-27-2002, 10:51 PM
did i ask for your opinion? i could give a shit who's car is faster its about he got busted lying numerous times.
oh and he got fired by the way.

finboy
11-27-2002, 11:05 PM
he got fired.

ahahahahha, thats great.

ecstasy_civic
11-27-2002, 11:07 PM
thats what i thought but its none of my business :confused:

5.9 R/T
11-27-2002, 11:09 PM
did i ask for your opinion? i could give a shit who's car is faster its about he got busted lying numerous times.
oh and he got fired by the way.

Did I ask for a reply to my post? Who gives a shit about who got fired its about you arguing over the internet with a guy from work.
oh and your cool by the way.

ecstasy_civic
11-27-2002, 11:20 PM
if you dont care dont post.:D

T5_X
11-28-2002, 03:14 AM

AHAHAHAHAHA!!!! I rarely really laugh out loud from what ppl say on forums, but this made me crack up wholeheartedly!

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Neon_A.C.R
11-28-2002, 09:48 PM

Did I ask for a reply to my post? Who gives a shit about who got fired its about you arguing over the internet with a guy from work.

yo guy thanks for shutting this bitch up god thats all ive tried to do since i got in here and props for having a 5.9 rt my buddi randi has one its tight

and to little story teller eat shit u shouldnt have ate that cracker filled with cum but oops i forgot u homo's are in to that shit.
:poosie: :guns: :barf:

300rwhp
11-28-2002, 10:28 PM
yo guy thanks for shutting this bitch up god thats all ive tried to do since i got in here and props for having a 5.9 rt my buddi randi has one its tight

I hate to break it to you man but I don't think he has very much respect for you either.

Neon_A.C.R
11-28-2002, 10:38 PM
what ever u guys were all invited to come to the weet and see whats up hes pissed off because he cant take me and all he knows is how to be a bitch

to get respect u must give respect all i have done is respected the truth and yes i know there is always a faster and nicer car than mine but i dont care i have pride in my ride
:thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
11-29-2002, 12:19 AM
was punctuation mentioned earlier? or should i enlighten you again?

ecstasy_civic
11-29-2002, 12:43 AM
dude james, its hard when you try to keep putting me down not to laugh cause everything you say kinda comes back on ya:dunno:
anyways
later:rolleyes:

szw
11-29-2002, 12:46 AM
Why is this still in car talk? lame

ecstasy_civic
11-29-2002, 12:49 AM
Why is this still in car talk? lame
good point im totally ready to end this its getting to be enough.:thumbsup:

RX-7_TWINTURBO
11-29-2002, 01:45 AM

AHAHAHAHA ..Isnt that some kind of hockey initiation or somthing ??...im glad i quit when i was young :rofl:

Scott
11-29-2002, 02:09 AM

and to little story teller eat shit u shouldnt have ate that cracker filled with cum but oops i forgot u homo's are in to that shit.
:poosie: :guns: :barf:

No hard feelings man, i was just trying to crack off a joke.

GTS Jeff
11-29-2002, 03:12 AM
yea this is just retarded now. why the hell is this neon clown still around? dont even get me started on neons...

fuck...even the name of the car is ghey enough..."neon"

ACR neons are respectable, but this dude doesnt eevn have one...hes just a wannabe ricer that calls his ride a neon. its like calling a civic dx a type r...damn

D_Rock
12-01-2002, 04:06 AM

HAHHHAAH, that's exactly what i was thinking. Listen, he's not only cool, but my hero!