what should i do to it 100,000 miles

Boosted_TL
10-04-2004, 12:16 PM
^^^^

Hense, why the United States is the smartest country in the world

:rofl:

QuasarCav
10-04-2004, 12:39 PM
You should crash test it, you dont want to be driving an unsafe automobile do you?

ZorroAMG
10-04-2004, 02:50 PM
Drive it.

eclipseman
10-05-2004, 04:00 PM
ok jackasses i meant are there any modications you guys know of..........bunch of comedians an please i dont want to start on Canadians i resent the americans Joke

ZorroAMG
10-05-2004, 04:41 PM
Best thing to do is check any audi specific car forums, they'll have way more info, other than that, try calling the local tuner shops in your area that specialize in euro cars..

I'd do the basics first: Rims, suspension(shocks lowering springs, sway bars) maybe exhaust and a kit or spoiler etc...

First and foremost, i'd fix every major mechanical issue and then start modding a mechanically sound car, don't mod a car that needs work to help it run well...

my 2 cents....

ex1z7
10-05-2004, 05:28 PM
Originally posted by eclipseman
ok jackasses i meant are there any modications you guys know of..........bunch of comedians an please i dont want to start on Canadians i resent the americans Joke

You got some resentment for Canadians get the fuck off a Canadian forum, simple.

As far as tuning your Audi look around for Audi forums, look at Audi's off Cardomain and European car based magazines and see what sort've mods and brands they use. Neuspeed might be something to look into, They have a pretty large Volkswagen selection...