PDA

View Full Version : help please

GorG
10-04-2004, 08:54 PM
Well today I went around the dealerships, thinking its that time to buy a new car. I and I’m down to two idea's as to what I will get, need opinions from you guy's. The first car I and debating between is a Subaru impreza, 2000. its got 111xxx clicks on it, its going for about 14, the reason why i want it is because I want it going in a rally type set up :P, but when I first started it, it was choppy as hell it was almost as if it was going to die at any second but after about 10 seconds it moved to its regular idle at 900, after that it sound strong, the dealer said it hadn't been running for about 1 month, I was just kind of like......... yaa.... ok.
The second was 2003 Mitsubishi gallant, only reason I picked this was it was cheap 15,000 quite, handled fairly nice, but then again so did the impreza, started no problem, low clicks 25,000 still had half of its warranty (but then again that means I can do that much to it, also a down fall is that it has no abs, it has drums in the back, and the worst part it is automatic, very economic though. Input please and thank you.

statick
10-04-2004, 09:17 PM
yo, go for the impreza IMO, AWD so it will help u alot in the winter, has mroe potential for performance, and i just plain like it better. good luck with car hunt.