PDA

View Full Version : heard: very loud V8 on macleod at 10:15

Go4Long
10-04-2004, 11:00 PM
tonight(monday) 10:15 pm, sounded like it was comin from macleod right out in front of chinook, sounded like a V8, and sounded really fast...could hear it loud and clear from two blocks off macleod.

anyone see what it was?

nismodrifter
10-04-2004, 11:07 PM
It was me y0.....I just finished installing 2 TDI engines configured in a V shape in my whip. Each engine drives one of the front wheels

holy shit can a thread get any worse than this?

Go4Long
10-04-2004, 11:10 PM
probably could get worse, maybe I can bring someones mother into the conversation somehow...I am just wondering what the hell it was if anyone saw it...

JordanLotoski
10-04-2004, 11:10 PM
usually i patrol mccloud everynight, but by law i require 2 ..15 minute breaks and a break for dinner...musta missed it

Go4Long
10-04-2004, 11:13 PM
I am not saying that someone must have saw it...I am just wondering if anyone did...

ryder_23
10-04-2004, 11:19 PM
Originally posted by nismodrifter

holy shit can a thread get any worse than this?

first thing that came to my mind

Originally posted by Go4Long
I am not saying that someone must have saw it...I am just wondering if anyone did...

i was just by mcleod. I saw 3 grand cherokee v8s, a pedi van, and a f150, ALL at the same intersection. They were ub3r LOUD

honestly, this should be :closed:

Go4Long
10-04-2004, 11:22 PM
this wasn't a grand cherokee...if anyone on here drove something other than a civic they would know that there is a huge difference between the sound of a loud V8 jeep and a loud V8 sports car...

nismodrifter
10-04-2004, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

first thing that came to my mind

i was just by mcleod. I saw 3 grand cherokee v8s, a pedi van, and a f150, ALL at the same intersection. They were ub3r LOUD

honestly, this should be :closed:

and w3rd to dat y0 :closed:

next time, plz don't post such a general thread unless you like to be flamed.
edit: I got a better example now,

smelled: fart from 2 miles away
so yeah I was walking outside my house today and then I smelled a fart and it seemed like it was coming from macleod....anyone know who released this toxic gas...just wanted to give them props on their mad skillz ;) :D