PDA

View Full Version : Double Chin Begone!

aquamarine
10-04-2004, 11:57 PM
So Im not exactly a spring chicken, I can live with that. In fact, since I arrived in Japan three months ago I've already lost 32 pounds which is wonderful. HOWEVER..... I have this blasted double-chin which makes me look like I have no neck! Can anyone out there offer any suggestions on how to slowly dissolve the double chin?

I've asked some folks before and they said "just eat healthy and excersize!" Well I have been for three months and it's done wonders for the REST of my body and my cheeks too but I still have this god-forsaken double-chin. Untill I get rid of it, my goatee is staying to cover it up!!!

YCB
10-05-2004, 12:18 AM
i dun think there is any specific excersise to get rid of chin fat.. but with cardio and diet your body will get more lean and your face will get less chubby.. because you can't have a skinny body and a fat face hahah..

JAYMEZ
10-05-2004, 12:20 AM
I think there is a way , ill ask tommorow , its something to do with neck muscles , pretty sure there is other ways , with a good diet to destroy the extra chins.

Weapon_R
10-05-2004, 12:20 AM
Time to start giving head. Once you get really good at it, you'll loose that in no time!

three.eighteen.
10-05-2004, 12:50 AM
there are facial exercises, i know that a few jaw clenches a day will make your jawline look stronger, so there's gotta be something like a chin curl/press thatll get rid of it

tsi_neal
10-05-2004, 09:42 AM
you cant spot train, it wont make a damn bit of difference.
the body loses fat in the reverse order that it gains it. so it sounds like the neck and chin is on of the first places that you put on fat. Just keep at the exercize and healty eating youll get it soon enough!

awd
10-05-2004, 10:39 AM
Really depends -- might just be genetic -- do you have a "weak" chin? I have a friend that is in really good shape but has an extremely fat head -- no matter what he does.

Might sound drastic but plastic surgery might be your only option if facial exercises don't work for you.

joseph
10-05-2004, 11:52 AM
Find a way to lift small weights with your jaws

aquamarine
10-05-2004, 12:13 PM
Plastic surgery eh? Well Brazil is only a $600 flight from Japan, woohoo!

403Gemini
10-05-2004, 01:41 PM
Originally posted by Weapon_R
Time to start giving head. Once you get really good at it, you'll loose that in no time!

personal experience? ;)

joseph
10-05-2004, 01:48 PM
^^^^:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: