PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else laugh at minorities who wear Von Dutch?

davidI
10-05-2004, 01:45 PM
Considering Kenneth 'Von Dutch' Howard was a neo-nazi racist :rofl:

civicguy2002
10-05-2004, 01:46 PM
Ironic isnt it...

benyl
10-05-2004, 01:55 PM
trend worshipers???:dunno:

B17a
10-05-2004, 01:57 PM
I laugh at anyone who pays $70 for an ugly hat!

QuasarCav
10-05-2004, 02:04 PM
Excuse my ignorance: Von Dutch?

Maybe it's because I have to work for a living and can only afford to shop at Old Navy.

ryder_23
10-05-2004, 02:22 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Maybe it's because I have to work for a living and can only afford to shop at Old Navy.

those stupid trucker hats people wear to be "cool"

heres an example :rofl:

davidI
10-05-2004, 02:28 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav

Walk around any high school or university and you'll see all sorts of 'trendy' girls walking around wearing Von Dutch hats, shirts, hoodies, jumpsuits etc. etc.

Britney Spears and Justin Timberlake wore some of the stuff a while back and now everyone wears it. I just laugh cause at the university I see so many brown and asian chicks that wear it every day.

Von Dutch was a really good car painter / pin striper that was a total redneck who never had a SIN etc. etc. Some guy thought it was cool and started using his signature on clothes. Anyways, the orginal Von Dutch died at 63 and his friends say that he's basically a neo-nazi redneck that had violent tendencies.

ZorroAMG
10-05-2004, 02:29 PM
Hahaha, fleury and the Bar-star bartender, certainly not a pic I'D want on the net...

As far as Von Dutch goes, LOL I laugh at ANYONE that still wears that early 2003 3 month trend :rofl:

davidI
10-05-2004, 02:30 PM
Oh yea, and Fleury is a bad example cause he's an awesome redneck type white guy. I'd probably wear Von Dutch stuff too...if it wasn't such an overblown fad!

B17a
10-05-2004, 02:30 PM
As far as I can tell their shit is basically a $3 T-shirt, with Von Dutch printed on the front and sells for $80. Ditto with the hats except it s $2 plastic mesh hat. Maybe I'm the fool laughing at someone (Von Dutch) who is making a killing selling to bigger fools!?

roopi
10-05-2004, 02:46 PM
http://www.ocweekly.com/ink/04/18/cover-douglas.php

ninjak84
10-05-2004, 03:00 PM
Yeah sorry, but it's not even about money, or an old fad.
People who wear that shit are pretty fuckin stupid.
It's not like Parasuco or Gucci, where it's an expensive stylish item.

It's cheap shit with a racists name on it.
When you see someone wearing it, you know that he/she is a moron with no clue.

finboy
10-05-2004, 03:52 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Yeah sorry, but it's not even about money, or an old fad.
People who wear that shit are pretty fuckin stupid.
It's not like Parasuco or Gucci, where it's an expensive stylish item.

It's cheap shit with a racists name on it.
When you see someone wearing it, you know that he/she is a moron with no clue.

DING DING DING DING

hit the nail on the head :thumbsup:

maxout
10-05-2004, 04:08 PM
i laugh as i see asian and brown wear the hat. they spend 80 bucks on a hat. as myself i spend 45 and buy a much more stlyis and quality hat as hugo boss makes them.

who ever spends that kind of money is pretty fuckin stupid i think

Melinda
10-05-2004, 04:12 PM
Yes we did the math on the von dutch stuff...my brother made a few in our shop and gave them to friends and his girlfriend and we figured out that the shirt he put them on were 4$ each, then for the 1 color von dutch logo on the front is no more than 80 cents with the quantity they're ordered in, so that's $4.80...if the shirts are sold for 70$ then the person selling them is making 14.5 times the amount it takes to make them

EDIT: For those von dutch lovers out there DO NOT pm me asking if we can make you these shirts for 5$ The answer is NO and will not change.

kevie88
10-05-2004, 04:14 PM
haha!! This is as funny as white people wearing Fubu..lol :rofl:

Kaos
10-05-2004, 04:38 PM
Well this is a turn of events.
So its like this... Diesel makes a hat and everyone wears it (Big "D" hat).
How is that any different from Von dutch besides the fact of it being made cheaply and the maker was a neo-nazi?

Sure its a fad (Like Altezza's were).
Its only the fact that everyone wears it, that you guys have something bad to say.
Everything is a fad now-a-days.

max_boost
10-05-2004, 04:42 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Yes we did the math on the von dutch stuff...my brother made a few in our shop and gave them to friends and his girlfriend and we figured out that the shirt he put them on were 4$ each, then for the 1 color von dutch logo on the front is no more than 80 cents with the quantity they're ordered in, so that's $4.80...if the shirts are sold for 70$ then the person selling them is making 14.5 times the amount it takes to make them

EDIT: For those von dutch lovers out there DO NOT pm me asking if we can make you these shirts for 5$ The answer is NO and will not change. I think I was watching an episode of ET or Extra and the Von Dutch dude was spazzing about these replica shops selling his stuff for dirt cheap. haha After what you just said, not like there was anything special about them in the first place! :rofl:

403Gemini
10-05-2004, 04:44 PM
Originally posted by kevie88
haha!! This is as funny as white people wearing Fubu..lol :rofl:

white people dont wear fubu, native people do.... or is that ecko they wear from stiches?

sexualbanana
10-05-2004, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini

white people dont wear fubu, native people do.... or is that ecko they wear from stiches?

Right. White people wear Exco and Southpole because they can't afford FUBU.

davidI
10-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by Kaos
Well this is a turn of events.
So its like this... Diesel makes a hat and everyone wears it (Big "D" hat).
How is that any different from Von dutch besides the fact of it being made cheaply and the maker was a neo-nazi?

Sure its a fad (Like Altezza's were).
Its only the fact that everyone wears it, that you guys have something bad to say.
Everything is a fad now-a-days.

That wasn't my point at all. I like a lot of Von Dutch shirts and Diesel clothes ( I don't own any) but I think they have nice fit and good style. My point was just that I think it's funny how so many non-rednecks where this racists clothes! It's same with Tommy Hilfiger and the racist remarks he made about blacks on Opera...yet they still wear his gear.

If I like the style of something I'll wear it whether it's the 'fad' or not but not if by buying the product I'm supporting some guy who is against my ethnic identity!

Melinda
10-05-2004, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by max_boost
I think I was watching an episode of ET or Extra and the Von Dutch dude was spazzing about these replica shops selling his stuff for dirt cheap. haha After what you just said, not like there was anything special about them in the first place! :rofl:
Yep, it took my brother all of 15 mins to print about 10 of them and they look identical to the 70$ ones in the store. We can't sell them though cause it's illegal for us to sell a trademarked logo...that's why my brother just made them as gifts.

The guy should just be happy he's made as much as he has from a beat logo with 2 words on it...and replicas are to be expected where there is money to be made

cman
10-05-2004, 05:06 PM
:werd: coloured people everywhere are wearing von dutch, i just laugh at them everytime i see it. they are so clueless and brand name whores.

besides, i personally think von dutch clothes are fugly, why would anyone want to wear it?:dunno:

Seanith
10-05-2004, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by B17a
I laugh at anyone who pays $70 for an ugly hat!

Me too :rofl:

finboy
10-05-2004, 05:23 PM
Originally posted by cman
:werd: coloured people everywhere are wearing von dutch, i just laugh at them everytime i see it. they are so clueless and brand name whores.

besides, i personally think von dutch clothes are fugly, why would anyone want to wear it?:dunno:

because important people like justin timberlake say it's cool :rofl:

blinkme_210
10-05-2004, 05:55 PM
Originally posted by davidI

It's same with Tommy Hilfiger and the racist remarks he made about blacks on Opera...yet they still wear his gear.

Actually... Tommy Hilfilger has never even been on the Oprah show. The rumor just somehow started magically, and it's stuck around ever since, kind of like an urban legend type of deal.

statick
10-05-2004, 06:13 PM
:werd: to wut most people hav sed here. spending ridiculous amounts of money on predamaged clothes is kinda pointless, and im not targeting out any certian brands, i dont really support any of them. the only clothes liek that i ever bought were a pair of buffalo jeans, and thats because it cost me $5 or less.

PS- Winners for life!:D

Kaos
10-05-2004, 06:20 PM

That wasn't my point at all. I like a lot of Von Dutch shirts and Diesel clothes ( I don't own any) but I think they have nice fit and good style. My point was just that I think it's funny how so many non-rednecks where this racists clothes! It's same with Tommy Hilfiger and the racist remarks he made about blacks on Opera...yet they still wear his gear.

If I like the style of something I'll wear it whether it's the 'fad' or not but not if by buying the product I'm supporting some guy who is against my ethnic identity!

I wasnt tryin to bash you or anything, Im just saying that other ppl posted how they would never spend the amount of money on a cheap hat. But yet they would dish out money for another brand.
Its no different. For all we know, other designers could be a neo-nazi or be a racist (SECRETLY).
Meh, I dont care if he was a racist.
Haters will be haters. if he didnt want me to wear it, then he shouldnt have been a designer :guns:
He shouldve been out with jebidiah dry-humping his cousin.:poosie:

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 06:25 PM
u guys are all funny.....most of you are all label whores....whats the diff if it says von dutch or A/X....same shit....what u think armani uses a different connton shirt then von dutch..lol. i remember like 6 months ago everyone jumped on the von dutch wagon, sure there hats are over priced, but who cares so is alot of shit like that...hmm what about diesel jeans..why dont you guys wear a pair of levis for half the price....why..ummm cause your label whores;)

and as far as von dutch being a wife beater, alky, raciest....awww well we all have problems,its not like your invited over to his house for some dinner everytime u buy an overpriced mesh hat..... the media will always make someone look alot worse then they actually are!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Ben
10-05-2004, 06:32 PM
I have observed that 16-30 year old non whites care a heck of a lot more about lable and image than same age group white folks do. 6 years in retail confirmed that.

davidI
10-05-2004, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by blinkme_210

Actually... Tommy Hilfilger has never even been on the Oprah show. The rumor just somehow started magically, and it's stuck around ever since, kind of like an urban legend type of deal.

I'm pretty sure my mom was watching it when he was on and I heard him say that he never thought his clothes would be worn by the hip-hop community and if he had known he would have never made them...

Unless I just had a nightmare about the oprah show :dunno:

Hakkola
10-05-2004, 06:36 PM
Originally posted by blinkme_210

:werd: I even did a google search on it, not to mention all the african american models that Tommy uses. When people come into the store and say this shit it pisses me off, one girl even told me she saw it on t.v.

As for Von Dutch
:thumbsdow

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 06:36 PM
hey u guys know that Nazis commissioned the Volkswagen Beetle,,,,i laff at those who own VW's
:nut:

you guys are funny...keep this going please ima so bored

three.eighteen.
10-05-2004, 06:39 PM
Originally posted by Ben
I have observed that 16-30 year old non whites care a heck of a lot more about lable and image than same age group white folks do. 6 years in retail confirmed that.

i actually take offense to that

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.

why truth hurt????...how would that offend you in one bit

answer this..u have a pair of jeans that cost over 200 bucks?

Ben
10-05-2004, 06:40 PM

Should I feel bad? because I dont.

It's a statistic I put together working retail for 6 years. I never said all non whites.

Importz
10-05-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

those stupid trucker hats people wear to be "cool"

heres an example :rofl:
is this guy the hocker guy? whatever his name is? damn he is 1 ugly mofo

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 06:44 PM
vouz volag'e rules (value village):thumbsup:

three.eighteen.
10-05-2004, 06:47 PM
Originally posted by MIWYFSHOT

why truth hurt????...how would that offend you in one bit

no actually, i dont own any von dutch, gucci, armani or what have you items...so you'd even like to imply that im some dumb label whoring chink now?

Originally posted by Ben

Should I feel bad? because I dont.

It's a statistic I put together working retail for 6 years. I never said all non whites.

no but it makes me feel bad that you would generalize about another race that way, its just as bad as saying all asians are bad drivers...

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 06:50 PM
[B]

no actually, i dont own any von dutch, gucci, armani or what have you items...so you'd even like to imply that im some dumb label whoring chink now?

hey man i was just asking not implying anyting.

three.eighteen.
10-05-2004, 06:52 PM
no i dont...the most expensive pair of pants i own are no more than 80 dollars probably, hell the suit i own isnt even a name brand suit compared to benny's closet full of armani...

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 06:53 PM
hey man good for you....i said most i wasnt implying all...alot of white guys are label whores also...(civic_rida) :rofl:

5.9 R/T
10-05-2004, 06:54 PM
u guys are all funny.....most of you are all label whores....whats the diff if it says von dutch or A/X....same shit....what u think armani uses a different connton shirt then von dutch..lol. i remember like 6 months ago everyone jumped on the von dutch wagon, sure there hats are over priced, but who cares so is alot of shit like that...hmm what about diesel jeans..why dont you guys wear a pair of levis for half the price....why..ummm cause your label whores;)

and as far as von dutch being a wife beater, alky, raciest....awww well we all have problems,its not like your invited over to his house for some dinner everytime u buy an overpriced mesh hat..... the media will always make someone look alot worse then they actually are!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

I seem to recall you despritely searching for a store that sold a Von Dutch cowboy hat a while back. When you said 'you' you meant 'we' right? ;)

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 06:56 PM
yeah i have no problem with the brand..think they make some nice shit...id never pay 210 for a pair of jeans though....as far as being a label whore..iam not at all...i shop at winners..value village..who the fuk do i have to impress my hot wife;)

Weapon_R
10-05-2004, 07:17 PM

I'm pretty sure my mom was watching it when he was on and I heard him say that he never thought his clothes would be worn by the hip-hop community and if he had known he would have never made them...

That's bullshit, and it's on Snopes.com if you want to check it out.

finboy
10-05-2004, 07:52 PM
hey u guys know that Nazis commissioned the Volkswagen Beetle,,,,i laff at those who own VW's

commissioned by yes. but the designer, Ferdinand "ferry" Porsche was not a fan of the nazi's whatsoever. for more info you can read his autobiography, i highly recomend it :thumbsup:

hey man good for you....i said most i wasnt implying all...alot of white guys are label whores also...(civic_rida) :rofl:

COOOOOLD BLOOOOODED :rofl:

MaLwa
10-05-2004, 07:55 PM
haha i sport diesel, energie, and shizzledizzle like that, so what if someone wants to waste their cash in ignorance on a person that is against everything they are, they just look stupider for it.

ZorroAMG
10-05-2004, 07:59 PM
hahahaha what a great thread...

Just to confirm, Von Dutch and other ghey fads should not be compared to other overpriced labels like A/X and Diesel because:

a) Von Dutch won't be around for 2005.

b) Von dutch doesn't even make cool clothes, they make goddamn hats, t-shirts and jeans. Any fucktard with a sewing machine, some thread, and 4 minutes to spare between tv shows can make that crapola.

c) Diesel and A/X at least have textile consultants and designers to help make the semi-stylish clothing they charge too much for. What does Von Dutch do? Hire some color-blind 7 yr old semi-retarded kid with a clubfoot to sew on a patch?

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

People and their labels..:rolleyes:

Oh and YES the cotton for von Douche stuff IS inferior to that of Diesel and the likes...

Weapon_R
10-05-2004, 08:03 PM
I don't understand why people bag Diesel so much.

It's been around for over 10 years now (since I can remember).

They have some of the highest quality jeans I own.

They have some of the nicest patterns and best fitting jeans.

This isn't to say that the price is justified, because paying $150 for a pair is still expensive I think, but they do make good clothing and they are going to be here for a LONG, LONG time.

Von Dutch clothing/hats/etc are for fags. I've never seen any decent piece of clothing. Gay fishnet hats and crappy t-shirts are the scope of this line, which has already nearly died anyways. Most places are trying to liquidate the remaing crap they have.

ZorroAMG
10-05-2004, 08:22 PM
^^That's what IIIIII said! :D Nice to see another guy on the same wavlength!!

BigDannyCool
10-05-2004, 08:27 PM

That doesn't seem racist to me.

wildrice
10-05-2004, 10:47 PM
not saying i support von dutch and such
i agree with you guys in a sense that von dutch is a waste of money for what your getting

but just a side note, i think i've seen jarome wear a von dutch trucker hat if i'm not mistaken

so for all you guys that said i laugh at ppl who wear von dutch

would you do the same thing if you saw jarome on the streets sporting a von dutch hat?

finboy
10-05-2004, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
not saying i support von dutch and such
i agree with you guys in a sense that von dutch is a waste of money for what your getting

but just a side note, i think i've seen jarome wear a von dutch trucker hat if i'm not mistaken

so for all you guys that said i laugh at ppl who wear von dutch

would you do the same thing if you saw jarome on the streets sporting a von dutch hat?

i'd laugh at him for wearing a stupid hat, whats your point :dunno:

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 10:55 PM
u guys all act like your the gods of fashion..lol...u slay me:rofl:

sexualbanana
10-05-2004, 11:05 PM

Originally posted by Hakkola

:werd: I even did a google search on it, not to mention all the african american models that Tommy uses. When people come into the store and say this shit it pisses me off, one girl even told me she saw it on t.v.

As for Von Dutch
:thumbsdow

Hilfiger started out designing for the urban culture. How being urban and being black are the same thing, i dunno.

But the very first people who began wearing his clothes were rappers. They were being designed for them. So this stuff about him being racist, I don't really know. I read it in a newspaper article about him, when I was really big into Hilfiger in jr high

Hakkola
10-05-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by sexualbanana

Hilfiger started out designing for the urban culture. How being urban and being black are the same thing, i dunno.

No kidding, Mark Ecko is white, designs urban clothing. Fact of the matter is, throughout my searches, (strictly net), I have yet to find anything that states what was appearantly said, only pages refuting it.

Weapon_R
10-05-2004, 11:17 PM
u guys all act like your the gods of fashion..lol...u slay me:rofl:

No man Von Dutch cowboy hats are all the rage. YOU are the Jesus of fashion.

JordanLotoski
10-05-2004, 11:20 PM
if i actually owned a von dutch cowboy hat perhaps!!

civicrider
10-05-2004, 11:51 PM
fuck never knew guys cared this much about fasion..... IMO wear what you want and spend as much as you want i dont care you wear what you want and i'll wear what i want.

ZorroAMG
10-06-2004, 12:39 AM
^^Thanks, Milhouse.:rolleyes:

:rofl:

badseed
10-06-2004, 01:03 AM
[QUOTE]Originally posted by Weapon_R
[B]I don't understand why people bag Diesel so much.

It's been around for over 10 years now (since I can remember).

They have some of the highest quality jeans I own.

They have some of the nicest patterns and best fitting jeans.

:werd: Diesel is overpriced but there jeans are killer, don't be haters!!

BigDannyCool
10-06-2004, 05:10 AM
Originally posted by civicrider
fuck never knew guys cared this much about fasion..... IMO wear what you want and spend as much as you want i dont care you wear what you want and i'll wear what i want.
:confused:

Melinda
10-06-2004, 08:24 AM
Originally posted by badseed
:werd: Diesel is overpriced but there jeans are killer, don't be haters!!
I hate alot of the lables out there, but one thing I do own are a pair of diesel shoes. My parents got me a pair in vegas 2 years ago and they are the most comfortable item of clothing I wear. My mom eventually stole the pair of shoes she bought me (I let her) cause she liked them so much so 2 months ago, I purchased another pair. And I didnt get them cause they're 'so cool diesel shoes' I got them because they're super comfortable

civicrider
10-06-2004, 09:20 AM
WTF? milhouse?:dunno:

Seanith
10-06-2004, 09:30 AM

lol owned :rofl: :clap:

ZorroAMG
10-06-2004, 09:35 AM

:rofl: :D

Kona9
10-06-2004, 09:55 AM
Take a read folks http://www.letterhead.com/articles/bob_burns/vondutch/

Aside from the fact that Von Dutch looks like Theoren Fleury :rofl: :rofl: vica versa.............you would understand that the clothing line has nothing to do with "him personally" starting a clothing line at all. The guy didn't even care for money at all, why would he feel the need to make overpriced clothes? The fact is he didn't. He died in 1992. Someone just decided to use his name and his "flying eyeball" amongst several pinstripe designs to cash in on people that choose to dump the cash out of their pockets to be trendy for a short period of time (as Zorro Mentioned)
As far as the Nazi comments go..........sure maybe he was one..........but it's irrelevant due to the fact that he has nothing to do with his name on a bunch of peoples clothes.
As far as Diesel A/X gucci goes...they have their OWN name and a history to stand behind.

ninjak84
10-06-2004, 01:08 PM
Originally posted by Kona9
As far as the Nazi comments go..........sure maybe he was one..........but it's irrelevant due to the fact that he has nothing to do with his name on a bunch of peoples clothes.

No, I strongly disagree.
Hitler died a while ago too. He didn't care about money or fashion either. So if a company starts up an "Adolf" label, with his signature as the logo, it's the exact same thing.

ZorroAMG
10-06-2004, 03:01 PM
^^ WTF, I don't think that's really a good comparison, man. Hitler MASSACRED many many people, it was COMPLETE public knowledge. With Von Douche, I had no idea some inbred fucktard from middle america perhaps was a racist. Regardless, it was his automotive heritgage that inspired the "clothing" line, not his lack of social graces

Davide
10-06-2004, 03:04 PM
Didn't Tommy hilfiger get kicked off the Oprah show, I don't mean to bring it up again, but I could have sworn he did

kanjus_paki
10-06-2004, 04:11 PM
maybe the reason you see so many monorities wearing so many epxensive clothes is cause they have better style ... sure there are all races that dress well and there are also a lot of minorities that buy $$$ clothes that dont haev style....but if everyone thinks so, theres obviously some truth behind it

legendboy
10-06-2004, 04:15 PM
Originally posted by kanjus_paki
maybe the reason you see so many monorities wearing so many epxensive clothes is cause they have better style ...

omfg ok paki

jdmakkord
10-06-2004, 04:17 PM
maybe the reason you see so many monorities wearing so many epxensive clothes is cause they have better style ... sure there are all races that dress well and there are also a lot of minorities that buy $$$ clothes that dont haev style....but if everyone thinks so, theres obviously some truth behind it

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: Fuck all these fasion threads remind me of highschool......hell that seems to be where most of these new posters are coming from.

ZorroAMG
10-06-2004, 04:28 PM

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

If buying off the rack and buying what EVERYONE ELSE wears, then sure

You funny!

Weapon_R
10-06-2004, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Davide
Didn't Tommy hilfiger get kicked off the Oprah show, I don't mean to bring it up again, but I could have sworn he did

hmm...maybe it wasn't clear before.

NO!

JordanLotoski
10-06-2004, 05:20 PM

haha almost chocked on a grape:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

u know styles not just about what u wear...you can wear the coolest brands and still be a fuking geek!

Seanith
10-06-2004, 05:26 PM
Originally posted by legendboy

omfg ok paki

:rofl:

statick
10-06-2004, 05:33 PM
if a lot of ppl are stupid and know sht, doesnt mean they are rite jsut cuz evryone agrees.

kanjus_paki
10-06-2004, 07:24 PM
what i meant is that minorities wear those kinds of clothes more i dont know why, but maybe its just more apparent cuz they flock around together or whatever.......i didnt say they have style cuz they wear good brands...i also said theres lots that just were the brands..

JordanLotoski
10-06-2004, 07:25 PM
maybe cause most still live at home with mom and dad maybe..just a guess..dont quote me on that one:rofl:

i know i cant afford to blow 200 bucks on jeans i have other shit to take care of before some brand name crap

kanjus_paki
10-06-2004, 07:33 PM
i guess u just notice fobs more cuz they try to pimp like they ARE jt or britney....i know i agree can have good style without spending that much....but yea...im sure u do to...

SI-vic
10-06-2004, 09:00 PM
i guess u just notice fobs more cuz they try to pimp like they ARE jt or britney....i know i agree can have good style without spending that much....but yea...im sure u do to...

You're as stupid as stylish
Your theories are ridiculous and retarded

kanjus_paki
10-06-2004, 09:15 PM
yea maybe but stereotypes wouldnt exist if there wasnt some truth to them

its a fact..ppl notice minoritites more in those respects

statick
10-06-2004, 09:17 PM
people notice minorities when they cant speak english very clearly.

ZorroAMG
10-06-2004, 11:38 PM
^^^ http://www.roflcopter.com/roflcopter.gif

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

EK 2.0
10-06-2004, 11:48 PM

i AM J.T....what's it to you...

and let's flip tha script and make notice of all the "White" Kids trying to be black, or Chinese, or JDM, or Brown...

kanjus_paki
10-07-2004, 12:01 AM
jts a kanjus

EK 2.0
10-07-2004, 12:05 AM
jts a kanjus

says the chodu who has kunjus in their user name??:dunno:

finboy
10-07-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by CycloneAWD

says the chodu who has kunjus in their user name??:dunno: