PDA

View Full Version : FS:1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II

CelicaST-162
10-05-2004, 09:44 PM
Posting for a friend.....

1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II

-The body is mint, no rust whatsoever! The only problem with the body is the driver side moulding, its peeling off and can be glued on or replaced.

-Brand new rebuilt engine with all new upgraded internals, street ported, all done by Maxt.

The story is while driving on the highway the oil cooler line blew and spewed oil all over the highway. Since then the car has been blowing smoke, so the internal seal is gone most likely. No time for repairs and wanting a quick sale. The car is located in Northern Alberta.

For the record, I DO NOT HAVE PICS AT THE MOMENT, I will post them when I recieve them. Asking price is $3000obo, and please no rediculous lowballs or I will just ignore you.

For more info I will do the best I can to answer them, so feel free to PM me for any inquiries with this car. Thank you!

Maxt
10-05-2004, 10:32 PM
Yes this car is in great shape, suspect the turbo may be bad due to lack of oil, it apparently was caught quickly when the oil line went, not much can be that wrong though if it still turns which apparently it does since it still runs, I do not suspect to much damage done to the internals, the rotors and housings were in great shape, except for one bad Iron which I replaced, ran like a watch last time I saw it, its worth the 3000.00...maxt

dcoultis
10-06-2004, 12:48 AM
bump for a nice car, ive seen it in person and the body is mint

Owned 2
10-06-2004, 01:10 AM
Yeah, This is my car, I really need the cash.

Maxt
10-07-2004, 07:17 AM
Steve, drop me a Pm, if its just the turbo, I have a used one sitting on my shelf...maxt

SAiamNE
10-07-2004, 04:57 PM
Steve thats really rough considering you just got that thing up and running late last month..
I've been trying to get ahold of you forever to trade these tires/rims and stuff but not sure if you still want to anymore or not since your selling...
Anyways good luck with the sale and i'll put in another good word for the seller.. Great guy!!

Good luck dude!!:D

SUPRAPHAT
10-16-2004, 10:51 PM
Bump for a dumb ass with a nice RX-7:D

Jason

SAiamNE
10-31-2004, 06:14 PM
Steve still for sale?
I'm interested...
Call or give me a PM..

Owned Again
02-19-2005, 04:24 PM
Ok, im in college... looking to sell car. The oil seal thing was just a wrong judgement... I was mixing too much oil with the gas!

Anyways here's the stats:

1987 TurboII
Red exterior grey interior
18XXXX KM's on odometer
Engine rebuilt, upgraded internals and streetported by Maxthe7Man under 3000km ago
removed emissions, rats nest, OMP... all that good stuff
Intake
2.5 inch straightpipe exhaust
FCD
Ported the stock wastegate
FD alternator upgrade
Brand new battery
Steel braided oil cooler lines
Autometer water temp and boost gauge in A-pillar pod
Alpine CD deck
THIS CAR RUNS PREMIX! No oil metering pump on this bad boy.
Probably some other little things im missing

The only thing wrong with it is that the drivers door moulding is comming off and needs to be replaced...

A few things done... this would be a GREAT start on a project car. Good strong engine GREAT body... just waiting for the bolt ons.

This car is located in northern alberta (north of grand prairie) so depending on how delivery works... the price may go up or down... looking for somewhere in the 3500$ range.

Vroom
02-21-2005, 03:14 PM
Hmmm what color smoke is it?
and what part of the internal seal is broken.
kus im fairly interested but i need to know how much money i need to spend for rebuilding the motor

SAiamNE
02-21-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by Owned Again
The oil seal thing was just a wrong judgement... I was mixing too much oil with the gas!

There is nothing wrong with the car. No need to rebuilt engine.

Owned Again
02-21-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Vroom
Hmmm what color smoke is it?
and what part of the internal seal is broken.
kus im fairly interested but i need to know how much money i need to spend for rebuilding the motor

None, it was blowing smoke cause I was running too rich on premix and it was burning up the residual oil left in the engine bay from when the oil cooler line blew (you should see the new ones... so nice and shinny!) Anyways, I spent over 2500$ this summer alone on the engine. If I sell it for 3500$ im loosing alot of money! Thats how much I bought the damb thing for when the engine blown!

gotbnr
02-21-2005, 06:16 PM
very interested in this car, plz pm me a contact number to get ahold of you. thnx

CelicaST-162
02-21-2005, 06:22 PM
Steve! Don't sell her yet, I need to race you in my Supra!!! BUMP for a mint car:thumbsup:

240droptop
02-21-2005, 08:12 PM
pimp for a sweet ride

Vroom
02-21-2005, 11:20 PM
so its still is it still $3000

Vroom
02-22-2005, 10:12 PM
mmm can i see it some time?

Owned Again
02-23-2005, 01:35 PM
Cawk sucker... when i was about to leave to go to school yesturday morning I notice a big ass dent on the passenger side front fender!!! FFS the fender will need to be replaced... didnt hurt anything else though.

Another thing... the clutch is acting up... it wont let me get it in gear.... just drops to the floor... weird. Has a brand new clutch in it.

Owned Again
02-23-2005, 07:34 PM
Originally posted by Owned Again
Cawk sucker... when i was about to leave to go to school yesturday morning I notice a big ass dent on the passenger side front fender!!! FFS the fender will need to be replaced... didnt hurt anything else though.

Another thing... the clutch is acting up... it wont let me get it in gear.... just drops to the floor... weird. Has a brand new clutch in it.

Bump.... someone take it off my hands...

SAiamNE
02-23-2005, 08:25 PM
Bleed your clutch cylinder..:thumbsup:
If that doesn't work replace your Clutch master cylinder..