PDA

View Full Version : Ugly Woman Cop

civicluva
10-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Ok, so me and a couple of my friends are on our way home, when we come to a hard turn in the road, and decide its a great place to take some photos. Well, im taking the pictures and my friends are making sure the roads are clear before we start making a pass. Well you have plenty of visual from either side of the road, so that was never a worry. Well after about 15-20 mins of taking pics (i got some really awsome shots i must add, i should do this for a living) Anyways, we stop shooting, and were sitting on the side of the road talking when a cop slowly rolls up, and turns her lights on, were like no biggie. So cop gets out and tells us that she was given a complaint that we ran a guy on a motorcycle off the road, and she point me out specifically as the one driving my "silver honda" So were sitting their talking with the cop, and she figures out i was the one taking the pictures, and she has more of an issue with me taking pics, saying its illegal for me to take pictures on a public road, hmmm??? i wonder, and not playing as much attention to the driver. I really didnt care, i just am laughing to myself about the whole thing. So we tell her we had no idea that its illegal to take pictures on a public road, and shes keeps telling us not to play stupid with her and blah blah blah. Well long story short (too late) she takes my and the drivers info down, and says that if the motorcylist wants to press charges we will be contacted, on top of giving us a speach that if we were to cause someone to die at the corner we would both me charged with vehicular manslaughter, and again its mostly directed at me the photographer, because im "creating a distraction" to drivers. So i guess from now on if you see someone on the side of the road you can wreck and sue them, because there creating a distraction.
Oh well, im not losing any sleep over this, just thought others could enjoy a midnight laugh.

huge wtf. motorcyclist i dont even know wtf shes talking about? wtf wtf
:confused:

blueripper6
10-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Ahaha... thats funny shit..

lets see the pics!!

BigDannyCool
10-05-2004, 11:20 PM
haha..sucks to be you, she musta just made up that shit about the motorcycle to justify her harassing you.

Lo Pro
10-05-2004, 11:21 PM
what a bitch that makes absolutely no sense on behalf of the cops issue but hey who cares keep taking pictures

FiveFreshFish
10-05-2004, 11:22 PM
Vehicular manslaughter? You have to be the driver of the car that killed someone to be charged with that.

If you did cause an accident by distracting someone, it would be stunting or mischief. Worst case would be criminal negligence which is pretty severe, but it shows that she is full of shit if she didn't know the difference between that and vehicular manslaugher.

civicluva
10-05-2004, 11:26 PM
:werd:

i never saw a motorcyclist though :nut: neither of my friends either wtf. i dont hate cops at all but she seemed like she wanted me to react so she could arrest me.

three.eighteen.
10-06-2004, 12:02 AM
man what a bitch, tell her if its illegal to take pictures on a public road to take one of those photo-radar cameras and shove it up her dry, sandy v-hole

Ben
10-06-2004, 12:23 AM
I know 100% It's a stunting ticket to take photos from a moving vehicle. Been threatened twice with that.

Your case however, prolly having a rough day and wanted to yell at young people. I remember on the News a few years ago, some kids set up a sign warning people up the road of a radar trap, and they got some fines and such for creating a distraction.

There is likely a law against what you're doing, however the whole "Ran the motorcycle off the road" seems a little far fetched.

ninjak84
10-06-2004, 02:56 AM
That's fucking crazy.....

2 years ago I was at a house party with some friends. We drove a block away, and parked across the street from some woman's house to roll a doobie. While we were rolling she came out, and asked us what we were doing, so we said we're just at a house party and we'd go back. Drove away, no biggie.

The next day, cops call me. They say I've been charged with attempted break and enter on this woman's house! She told police she caught us in the act (we never left my car) as we were trying to jimmy her window. Even said she had a "loose window" to prove it.

I had to go down and settle it at the cop shop, but all I really said was "this is shit, prove it and make a case, then talk to my lawyer". Never heard back from the police after I walked out.

Raz
10-06-2004, 10:19 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
man what a bitch, tell her if its illegal to take pictures on a public road to take one of those photo-radar cameras and shove it up her dry, sandy v-hole

Stupid fucking cops... you're not allowed to take pictures on public roads?! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK THE NEWS, TOURISTS, SPEED CAMERAS, WEATHER SATTELITES AND FUCKING EVERYONE DOES?!

Some cops man, they are just having a shitty day. Every time I get harassed by a cop I get their badge number and call in a complaint - teach those fuckers a lesson.

I like some cops, but man, some of them should get off their goddamn power-trips.

One time, a cop was going to cite me for speeding because I was driving through a parking lot taking pictures of the marks from my friends burnout - so uhm, because he couldn't prove my friend was stunting he was going to bother me? for speeding? where!? asked him to show me the radar gun and he just sneezed at me like hrmph and walked away, what a dumb fuck.

:)

- Rasmus

Kona9
10-06-2004, 10:32 AM
COPS hate civilian complaints. TRUST ME!! There are even signs on the inside of the compounds where the police get their cruisers out of the yards when they begin their shifts that warn them about Civilian Complaints and to pretty much be careful.

Take Note

Melinda
10-06-2004, 10:34 AM
If you take flash photography from the side of the road, it is a distraction and it is illegal...however, if you weren't usuing a flash, it shouldn't be a problem...

And apprently red light cameras and photo radar have their own law :rolleyes:

Zero102
10-06-2004, 12:05 PM
Were you taking pictures from the car, or of the car?
If it's from the car, it may be illegal, as stated earlier, but if it's of the car, the cop can shove that up her ass. All you need is consent of everybody in the picture if you're going to use it for public purposes.
I'd totally file a complaint.

Gonthro
10-06-2004, 12:07 PM
ANYTHING that distracts a driver from looking at the road ahead of them for a fraction of a second could be deemed stunting.

yes i know media and stuff does this, but i guess they're special.

statick
10-06-2004, 12:16 PM
soudns like:bullshit: , ran a motor bike off the road, lol.
one time before i had my own car (this happend in my dads W202), me and a buncha freinds were sittin in my car in a parking lot(the one by the balldiamond at crowfoot). so a cop rolls into the lot, i start driving off, cop stops me , asks wut i'm doing, i sed i was listening to music, hanging out with freinds. then he tells me it's illegal to be in a parking lot after 11 0 clock at nite, so i'm like , arrite sorry i'll leave...as soon as i pull the cop follows me and puts lights/siren on, and gets me to pull over. tells me he needs my registration cuz he needs to see if the new system of checking insurance/registration works or not. tells me its all good, and then drives off. i really dont think its illegal to be parked sumwhere after 11 o clok, and my guess is he thought the car was stolen or summin, and had to check if it was actually mine.
sorta pissed me off.

^SkylinE^
10-06-2004, 01:07 PM
Could we not charge cops for distracting us with there photo radar traps or there red like cameras ....the distract me?:rofl: :rofl:

QuasarCav
10-06-2004, 01:12 PM
What if the flash given off by a radar van cause a car in the opposite lane to crash?

Vehicular manslaughter for the radar cop? I dont think so.

rage2
10-06-2004, 01:27 PM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
Could we not charge cops for distracting us with there photo radar traps or there red like cameras ....the distract me?:rofl: :rofl:

Originally posted by QuasarCav
What if the flash given off by a radar van cause a car in the opposite lane to crash?

Vehicular manslaughter for the radar cop? I dont think so.
Yet you can get a stunting ticket for standing 100ft from the radar van warning drivers to slow down for a radar trap because it distracts the drivers ;).

This was in the news a few times over the years heh.

Raz
10-06-2004, 04:16 PM
You can get a MOVING violation, with demerits on your DRIVERS license for not even driving? As in distracting drivers with flash photography or warning people of radar ... wtf is wrong with these people?

Yes.. uhm, sir, you werent in your vehicle and maybe you dont even have one, but here is a moving violation for stunting and we are going to be putting demerits towards your drivers license even though you were not driving. Uhm.. ok

- Rasmus

statick
10-06-2004, 05:24 PM
^ thats pretty stupid!

Tha VZA
10-06-2004, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by Lo Pro
what a bitch that makes absolutely no sense on behalf of the cops issue but hey who cares keep taking pictures

as she drove away past you, you should have taken her picture

ciao

iceburns288
10-06-2004, 06:53 PM
Originally posted by Gonthro
ANYTHING that distracts a driver from looking at the road ahead of them for a fraction of a second could be deemed stunting.

Trees should be arrested and sent downtown? The clouds too? Other cars on the road? We'd have to arrest every driver because they'd be distracting everyone else!:eek: :rolleyes:

Raz
10-06-2004, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by statick
^ thats pretty stupid!

duh? :eek:

BlackArcher101
10-07-2004, 12:34 AM
I was doing some night photography over Macleod Tr on the pedestrian overpass by Chinook one night. People were honking at me and cursing as they went underneath and I could see them braking further down the road. Obviously they though I was some type of new radar or something, since I had a little red light on my camera they could see.

Anyways, cops eventually came after a motorist called us in. Had a nice chat with them for 5 min, and they couldn't do anything. They basically said that what I was doing was okay, as long as I don't impersonate a person/job (ie cop) and/or use a flash.

gorillam
10-07-2004, 12:54 AM
Originally posted by ^SkylinE^
Cops don't actually do photo radar, they are actually civilians just like us that are hired by the cops. I will have to ask my uncle how exactly this works, but they have pretty much the power of a security guard...

Kaos
10-07-2004, 01:07 AM
Lately in the news, theres alot of police brutality going on. Maybe she thought you looked like a "SUSPECT" in an armed robbery.

"Excuse me sir, you match the description of an armed robber we're lookin for, can we see some I.D.?"

"Ye....."

*BEAT DOWN*

:thumbsdow

saiyajin
10-07-2004, 01:09 AM
^ if that happens ....refer to this thread

http://forums.beyond.ca/showthread.php?s=&threadid=61244&highlight=ass+kicked+cops

ringmaster
03-13-2005, 11:47 PM
hahah you shoulda snapped a quick one of that ugly ho and posted it up here. lol:rofl: :rofl:

Zero102
03-14-2005, 12:33 AM
Holy old thread Batman...

eblend
03-14-2005, 12:42 AM
Originally posted by civicluva

i never saw a motorcyclist though :nut: neither of my friends either wtf. i dont hate cops at all but she seemed like she wanted me to react so she could arrest me.

haha, maybe u didn't see the motorcycle cuz it was being dragged under your car haha, just playing :D

peace

Raz
03-14-2005, 12:44 AM
So, why is this thread getting revived?

And why is that annoying as fuck big ass screen my McMahon Stadium on southbound crowchild still around and not being charged with stunting?!

Fuckers.

- Rasmus

Carfanman
03-14-2005, 11:10 AM
Thats stupid. Maybe you should arrest everone who drives a unique car, wears unique clothes, while walking down the street, ect...

You should find out if what you were doing was really illegal, and if its not, go back to the same place, and if that cop comes, tell her that you did your research and what you're doing is fine.

JordanEG6
03-14-2005, 11:22 AM
:rofl: :rofl: haha cops are so stupid that they think we're stupid. that is such a BS excuse to yell and harrass young people. GAY!

lude_grl
03-18-2005, 08:46 AM
i believe there is a cerfew for new drivers past 11 now unless you didnt just geta gdl lisence,
if you didnt...ignore me