PDA

View Full Version : Anyone ever used or use Swol ?

Boosted_TL
10-06-2004, 10:46 AM
Im just wondering what some good and bads can be said about the product ?

I know I am going to be asked to elaborate on the product, Swol is a muscle enhancing supplement like creatine.

Anyone use it ?

awd
10-06-2004, 11:05 AM
I would like to know too -- my days of creatine are over.

Boosted_TL
10-06-2004, 11:13 AM
Creatine is garbage.... I stopped using that shit a while ago...

I agree with you awd !

Well let me re word here, Swol is a Creatine just without the water retention effect and its absortion rate is way higher than Creatine. It uses the same shuttle system as Creatine just without the sugars. ( No water retention )

So way more gains without the water retention bloaty look...

Ben
10-06-2004, 01:16 PM
Swol - Instant Relief For Sweaty Balls.

Mckenzie
10-07-2004, 08:56 AM
You can buy creatine that does not have sugar in it.

Try prolabs Creapure. It is a pure creatine monohydrate and you can mix it with juice.

I tried the cell tech stuff in the spring and I got that bloated look/feeling. I hated that stuff

I have been using this stuff for 5 weeks now and the gains have been great. Also, there is no bloated feeling. It is also very cheap.... $32 for two bottles which would probably last for 5 or 6 6 week cycles. I am not even half way done the first bottle yet after 5 weeks.

YCB
10-08-2004, 12:44 AM
get some v12, same thing as swole... u retain alot of water but you get good pumps/energy as well

IntegraG2
10-08-2004, 01:17 AM
where can you buy this swole or swol product...im on creatine right now and its kinda sketchy hearing all this bloaty shit about it so im interested in swtiching to something better.....

badseed
10-08-2004, 01:23 AM
Just workout on a regular basis, lift big and eat well. What ever happened to that?? Naural Physique = something u can be proud of.

TrevorK
10-08-2004, 09:35 AM
Originally posted by badseed
Just workout on a regular basis, lift big and eat well. What ever happened to that?? Naural Physique = something u can be proud of.

Creatine is a naturally occuring substance found in many foods, so most lifters consider it natural.

Boosted_TL
10-08-2004, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by IntegraG2
where can you buy this swole or swol product...im on creatine right now and its kinda sketchy hearing all this bloaty shit about it so im interested in swtiching to something better.....

Oh shit, I just noticed I spelt it wrong.... SWOLE

You can buy it at Gold's, they have one bottle left and its $65... Or the one is the north has alot left but they jacked the price to $99 and it sells.... They jacked it cause I just found out its discontinued in Canada, because it contains arginine ( SP ? )
so Gold's north stocked up with like 60 bottles...

Oh yeah and for V12, it works just as well but its $85 for a bottle.

civic_rida
10-08-2004, 11:25 AM
its called swole v2

n sans v12

GT2NV
10-08-2004, 12:35 PM
Originally posted by YCB
get some v12, same thing as swole... u retain alot of water but you get good pumps/energy as well
r u kidding me? v12 doesnt have any water retention at all:dunno: have you ever used it? i have.. i agree with you on the energy part tho

Boosted_TL
10-08-2004, 01:33 PM
Originally posted by black94gt

r u kidding me? v12 doesnt have any water retention at all:dunno: have you ever used it? i have.. i agree with you on the energy part tho

Black94GT is right !! No water retention with Swole or V12, they dont use sugars to shuttle it into your body. like the other's. Normal Creatine works by acting like a vacuum to your muscle and everything you eat and consume is attracted to the muscle and holds it all in. ( Water ) Swole and V12 = ( Blood flow to the muscle )

TrevorK
10-08-2004, 01:52 PM
Originally posted by Boosted_TL

Oh shit, I just noticed I spelt it wrong.... SWOLE

You can buy it at Gold's, they have one bottle left and its $65... Or the one is the north has alot left but they jacked the price to $99 and it sells.... They jacked it cause I just found out its discontinued in Canada, because it contains arginine ( SP ? )
so Gold's north stocked up with like 60 bottles...

Oh yeah and for V12, it works just as well but its $85 for a bottle.

I'm sorry - but Arginine is not banned in Canada - and if it is, you better tell all the protein manufacturers because every whey mix has L-Arginine in it.

V12 may very well be discontinued - but it is not for Arginine in it.

Boosted_TL
10-08-2004, 02:02 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK

I'm sorry - but Arginine is not banned in Canada - and if it is, you better tell all the protein manufacturers because every whey mix has L-Arginine in it.

V12 may very well be discontinued - but it is not for Arginine in it.

I think you are mixed up ! V12 is not discontinued ! Swole is !

L- Arginine is not discontinued in Canada, you are right it is is most protein mix.

But, the amount of L- Arginine that is in Swole is.... They have quantity regulations and Swole has to much.

You have L- Arginine in you, its an amino acid... The amount of
L- A in protein mix is not even worth being there, Swole has huge amounts....

It may come back to the market as Canada is trying to legalize all those types because they are good. ( Taurine, L- A and all that jazz )

TrevorK
10-08-2004, 02:37 PM
Originally posted by Boosted_TL

I think you are mixed up ! V12 is not discontinued ! Swole is !

I have no idea what is discontinued - I just know that it is not because Arginine is discontinued, because it is not.

L- Arginine is not discontinued in Canada, you are right it is is most protein mix.

But, the amount of L- Arginine that is in Swole is.... They have quantity regulations and Swole has to much.

Swole
Syntrax
Flavor:
Jungle Juice

Please note: Nutritional content may vary between Swole flavors.

Serving Size - ~9 g
Servings Per Container - 60
% Daily Value*
Glycocyamine - 1g *
Glucuronolactone - 2.5g *
Tricreatine Malate - 2.5g *
Trimethylglycine HCI - 2.5g *
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Natural flavors, Aspartame, Red Cabbage Extract Powder, Acesulfame-K
Phenylketonurics: Contains Pheylalanine.

Syntrax Nitrous is an Arginine AKG product, but Swole is just featuring Taurine, not Arginine.

So it can't be discontinued because of Arginine, there is none inside.

Boosted_TL
10-08-2004, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by TrevorK

I have no idea what is discontinued - I just know that it is not because Arginine is discontinued, because it is not.

[/b]
Swole
Syntrax
Flavor:
Jungle Juice

Please note: Nutritional content may vary between Swole flavors.

Serving Size - ~9 g
Servings Per Container - 60
% Daily Value*
Glycocyamine - 1g *
Glucuronolactone - 2.5g *
Tricreatine Malate - 2.5g *
Trimethylglycine HCI - 2.5g *
Other Ingredients: Silicon Dioxide, Natural flavors, Aspartame, Red Cabbage Extract Powder, Acesulfame-K
Phenylketonurics: Contains Pheylalanine.

Syntrax Nitrous is an Arginine AKG product, but Swole is just featuring Taurine, not Arginine.

So it can't be discontinued because of Arginine, there is none inside. [/B]

Hmmm, well your facts are legitimate, and mine are coming straight from the Swole rep that was at Gold's....

Oh well

YCB
10-08-2004, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by black94gt

yeah i finished 2 bottles of it.. well almost done the second one..

before i started v12 i was 162lbs.. after about a week of takin it.. i went up to 168lbs.. i dun think thats food weight..

i'm almost done so i'll let u know what weight i am when im off..

GT2NV
10-08-2004, 04:51 PM
really? i took other kinds of creatine, ie loaded, and some otherr one cant remember, with 3 protiens a day and went from 159 - 185, but when i went on v12 i didnt gain any weight:(

YCB
10-08-2004, 05:06 PM
haha yeah regardless its good stuff.. retainin water aint so bad.. haha

Cixz
10-09-2004, 06:47 PM
aw faW k It GO get some STEROIDs:nut:

u wil get big in a hurry lol :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

zboost
10-20-2004, 01:19 AM
creatin is shit... ive gotten so much stonger/leaner since i stopped using it... i dont take anything now and i get stronger everyweek, even though my mucles do look smaller but very cut,
yah i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what i should take??

Boosted_TL
10-20-2004, 08:10 AM
^^^

What would you like to achieve ?

TrevorK
10-20-2004, 08:21 AM
Originally posted by zboost
creatin is shit... ive gotten so much stonger/leaner since i stopped using it... i dont take anything now and i get stronger everyweek, even though my mucles do look smaller but very cut,
yah i was wondering if anyone had suggestions on what i should take??

It looks like a dose of reality.

Do your research - creatine isn't shit. Not everyone is a receptor, but that doesn't make it shit.

You do realize with muscle memory you could get "stronger" every week while having the same size, if not smaller, muscles?