PDA

View Full Version : black and white clothes goin out of style

kev
10-06-2004, 12:08 PM
the black and white clothes fashion is goin out..in my mind..having blackand white clothes is so dum...its juss a symbol saying ur gangster and stuff...LoL juss wondering wat kind of new fashion or stuff is new

GTS Jeff
10-06-2004, 12:09 PM
uhh are u sure it was ever "in" to begin with?

BigShow
10-06-2004, 12:09 PM
Yep it's definately saying that your a gangster.

Gonthro
10-06-2004, 12:11 PM
juss wear sum hawiian bright shirts n stuffs that the shizz

Dave P
10-06-2004, 12:12 PM
So the colors black and white are out of style?

How can the 2 most basic colors go out of style?

A black suit will never go out of style

saiyajin
10-06-2004, 12:30 PM
ya...thats kinda odd haha

Importz
10-06-2004, 12:32 PM
lol...so whats "in style" then

Aleks
10-06-2004, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by Dave P

agreed

statick
10-06-2004, 12:36 PM
^ he said it.

GingeRRRBeef
10-06-2004, 12:40 PM
I think what kev is saying is that people, mainly asian, who wear only black and white are "ganstas :rolleyes:"; which he frowns upon because he's trying to achieve "individualism" and shunting that crowd at the same time.

danno567
10-06-2004, 12:48 PM

black and white out hey?

HA HA HA HA HA

I dont think so.

white shirts out of style ? i have a hard time thinking thats true.

Aleks
10-06-2004, 12:54 PM
Originally posted by Silver_SpecV
I think what kev is saying is that people, mainly asian, who wear only black and white are "ganstas :rolleyes:"; which he frowns upon because he's trying to achieve "individualism" and shunting that crowd at the same time.

Oh I see we're talking about gangstuhs...I missunderstood.

Dave P
10-06-2004, 12:55 PM
I think what kev is saying is that people, mainly asian, who wear only black and white are "ganstas

That was in?

I dont know about you, but i laughed at kids doing that from day one.

But then again, im no gangsta. mabey it was just coinsidence everyone wore black or white on the same day. haha

Melinda
10-06-2004, 01:05 PM
Why is beyond all of a sudden so concerned about what's "in style"? :dunno: Wear what you wanna wear and dont worry what's in style

GingeRRRBeef
10-06-2004, 01:07 PM

That was in?

I dont know about you, but i laughed at kids doing that from day one.

But then again, im no gangsta. mabey it was just coinsidence everyone wore black or white on the same day. haha

It's not relevant whether you laughed at them or not. Regardless of what the definition of "gangta" is, kev is trying to cuss some trend that he thinks is unpopular. Just the same way that you and I would make fun of a Geo with 3 inch pipin and Altezzas.

GingeRRRBeef
10-06-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by Melinda
Why is beyond all of a sudden so concerned about what's "in style"? :dunno: Wear what you wanna wear and dont worry what's in style

Because these kids need reassurance. Maybe they think they're cool if we think they're cool. It's possible that they really don't like some style or trend. It's also possible that people is from the style that they're putting into question and want to find out what others think about it. These people asking all these questions are probably all still in high school, a time when everybody tries to fit in and be "cool."

buh_buh
10-06-2004, 01:20 PM
I'm afraid he's right... tie-dye is back in y0!!!!

joseph
10-06-2004, 01:21 PM
:whocares:

SoSlowDx
10-06-2004, 01:27 PM

:werd: and :whocares: what ppl wear:)

C4S
10-06-2004, 01:50 PM

I am totally agree ! most of my Suit are black, like 10 of them .. and I have lots of white shirts too .. :nut:

I think he means many teenage asian kids, they wear black cloths from top to bottom, ( but white socks ! :eek: ) then look like gangsters.

I wear black suit and white shirt with tie to work, I don't hv any problem that people think I am a gangster !

Black/White Suit for men will never out ! :)

Melinda
10-06-2004, 01:55 PM
These people asking all these questions are probably all still in high school, a time when everybody tries to fit in and be "cool"
It's always fun to watch the wake up call when they get out of high school and realize people dont give s**t what they wear or look like, it's all about what they're capable of in the real world

QuasarCav
10-06-2004, 02:00 PM
I haven't bought trendy clothes since HS.

It's just not cost-effective to pay over 50 for pants and 20 for a shirt.

Socks however will always be fancy, gotta love a nice pair of columbia socks.

Dave P
10-06-2004, 02:08 PM

Just the same way that you and I would make fun of a Geo with 3 inch pipin and Altezzas.

Speak for yourslef haha

it's all about what they're capable of in the real world

Even looks vise. anything cool in high school, isnt really accepted in the business world

gotta look respectable, not trendy.

Johnny C
10-06-2004, 02:14 PM

It's always fun to watch the wake up call when they get out of high school and realize people dont give s**t what they wear or look like, it's all about what they're capable of in the real world

I actually do care what I wear and how I look, I like to floss labels but so what, that's me! I'm not in Highschool either.

Melinda
10-06-2004, 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Johnny C

I actually do care what I wear and how I look, I like to floss labels but so what, that's me! I'm not in Highschool either.
You didn't read what I said. I said that other people dont give a s**t what name brand stuff you wear, not if you like to wear it or not...unless they are just as hooked on labels as you are, then they actually notice that stuff. But it wont get you into a university or get you a good job or make you more friends unless you're applying to a retail store in the mall

Gspotracer
10-06-2004, 02:19 PM
Now we can all dress up as MIB (Men In Black) for Holloween so we can wear our black suits one more time since the're "out of Style":thumbsup:

Or you could just go as a "Gangsta"

Dave P
10-06-2004, 02:20 PM
Thank god i wore a grey suit to work today

Johnny C
10-06-2004, 02:34 PM

You didn't read what I said. I said that other people dont give a s**t what name brand stuff you wear, not if you like to wear it or not...unless they are just as hooked on labels as you are, then they actually notice that stuff. But it wont get you into a university or get you a good job or make you more friends unless you're applying to a retail store in the mall

If I know a woman is wearing a nice designer name, she becomes more appealing to me. And, not everything in life has to be about getting a good job or making more friends, university whatever...it's clothes no shit it's not going to do all that for you.

GingeRRRBeef
10-06-2004, 02:36 PM
^^^ well she has her priorities and you have yours ... 'nuff said

Johnny C
10-06-2004, 02:39 PM
^^^ well she has her priorities and you have yours ... 'nuff said

:werd: I respect that.

googe
10-06-2004, 02:45 PM
im ashamed that a thread with a first post such as that one went as far as it did :(

ZorroAMG
10-06-2004, 02:48 PM
Yeah I guess priests and nuns bes be regulatin dey clothes huh??? Wha we gun do fo tux's now y0!!! I am soooo deepressed~~!!~!

Fuck, black and white aren't even COLORS!!!!

Kids.

403Gemini
10-06-2004, 04:51 PM
lol meh i dont care ill still wear my black shirts and black jackets just cause they are "outta style" haha if it looks good on me and makes me happy who cares about style

SOAB
10-06-2004, 05:53 PM
what i wanna know is where you can find a nice pair of dress pants for less than $40....:confused:

statick
10-06-2004, 07:22 PM
:werd: to wut 403 gemini said, good place for good dress pants under 40 bucks would be winners, seriosly.

joseph
10-06-2004, 07:28 PM
OMG this thread is still going?!:rolleyes:

Khyron
10-06-2004, 07:34 PM
As long as no one hates on my tydye night wear.

forkdork
10-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Originally posted by SOAB
what i wanna know is where you can find a nice pair of dress pants for less than $40....:confused:

Winners

SOAB
10-07-2004, 09:16 PM
winners huh....last time i walked close to that store, the smell coming from it damn near made me puke (literally). no thanks. i'll stick to my Mexx dress pants.

Redlyne_mr2
10-07-2004, 10:10 PM
Because this forum is full of tried hard tools who need to grow up

GTS Jeff
10-07-2004, 11:03 PM
haha u guys are so angry :rofl: u guys make it seem like adults dont give 2 shits about how they dress :rofl: :rofl:

BigShow
10-08-2004, 01:20 PM
Originally posted by GTS Jeff
haha u guys are so angry :rofl: u guys make it seem like adults dont give 2 shits about how they dress :rofl: :rofl:

haha that's the impression I was getting too, than the ones that do care about how they dress are tools :nut: