PDA

View Full Version : How many integras with JDM front end conversions are there in Calgary?

zhulander
10-06-2004, 05:04 PM
and any of the owners on beyond?

statick
10-06-2004, 05:26 PM
theres prolly some, and they look pretty frickin nice.:thumbsup:

Shaolin
10-06-2004, 05:26 PM
I've seen a handful at least.. and they all look clean.

cujo_cjc
10-06-2004, 05:30 PM
ive never seen one driving around calgary till a couple days ago
it was driving down 69th strt? past westside and i was in awe the whole time :drool:

Altezza
10-06-2004, 05:34 PM
I've seen a few in town. Superesc has the JDM front end conversion on his Integra (with a massive FMIC lurking behind the bumper).

shadowz
10-06-2004, 05:46 PM
Theres 7 in calgary newest one is a silver one with OEM bumpers

zhulander
10-06-2004, 07:02 PM
OK, here's the story:
Last friday night around 3:00am in country hills my friend got rear ended by a championship white one with a carbon fiber or black hood, had a type r wing as well. There was enough damage to make the bumper of my friend's 1.6EL loose and paint transfered from the integra's left-front bumper as well.
The sneaky fucker signalled to go into the 7-11 parking lot, which my friend thought he would to discuss what just happend. So my friend went into the parking lot but as soon as my friend went in, the integra floored it and just sped off down the road. My friend didn't have enough time to get the license plate but there aren't that many integras with jdm front conversions around.

shadowz
10-06-2004, 07:14 PM
Originally posted by zhulander
OK, here's the story:
Last friday night around 3:00am in country hills my friend got rear ended by a championship white one with a carbon fiber or black hood, had a type r wing as well. There was enough damage to make the bumper of my friend's 1.6EL loose and paint transfered from the integra's left-front bumper as well.
The sneaky fucker signalled to go into the 7-11 parking lot, which my friend thought he would to discuss what just happend. So my friend went into the parking lot but as soon as my friend went in, the integra floored it and just sped off down the road. My friend didn't have enough time to get the license plate but there aren't that many integras with jdm front conversions around.
Wouldnt be hard theres only three that match that description, my buddies with Spoon lip but he never drives it, Allan my dawg and the one from that was for sale not too long ago, the auto one

jaylo
10-06-2004, 07:40 PM
I've seen a lot around, they are nice front ends. Does a 1990-1993 integras count? my front end is pretty much "jdm" ;)

marq-jt
10-06-2004, 07:59 PM
yah sorry about that just got carried away but hey i'll keep an eye out see if i se eany white with front jdm wit ha ascratch on the bumper i'll let you know...

zhulander
10-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Originally posted by shadowz

Wouldnt be hard theres only three that match that description, my buddies with Spoon lip but he never drives it, Allan my dawg and the one from that was for sale not too long ago, the auto one

thanks for the info, I've been trying to find the for sale thread but it's been deleted or something.

Did half of you retards even read the thread as to why this person needs to know. I don't really think he gives a shit about the "hotwheelz" one.

:werd:

ex1z7
10-06-2004, 08:18 PM
Your buddy who got hit at the time most likely would have settled it with details and some research on damages and such to figure out how much to exchange with, now i'm sure he wants more for the guy being a dick.

Keep your eyes out for a either minorly repaired with spraypaint / whiteout (noob) scuffed JDM 'teg for this guy.

marq-jt
10-06-2004, 08:23 PM
wel i'll keep my eyes open and let yah know if i see it...

R-Audi
10-06-2004, 08:47 PM
GUYS! Leave whatever other teg alone, the thread was started to help find a car that did a hit and run, not to argue about some HotWheels car....

Help the guy out already.....

Was that auto teg listed on this site? Anyone have an old trader around to talk to the old owner, chances are he has some of the new owners contact info

blueripper6
10-06-2004, 08:48 PM
That really sucks.. The guys a fucking idiot. Thats like trying to gas and go in a ferrari.. LOL

not that u would.. ahaha.. okay...
Anyways, there is one up my street, I think its suprsec or whoever cause hes got a FAT ASS cooler that is like stickin out the sides hehh..

I asked him if he would wait for me to go grab my camera so i could take some pics, I get my camera and walk outside and see him driving away LOL:cry: Ill keep my eye out for it, if it has front damage ill let you know. It should be pretty easy to figure out though.

marq-jt
10-06-2004, 08:57 PM
yah it would be nice to tal kto the real owner of the car... to actually find out whats have bee ndone t the car and all that see if he has his receipts how everu spell it...

R-Audi
10-06-2004, 09:45 PM
Originally posted by marq-jt
yah it would be nice to tal kto the real owner of the car... to actually find out whats have bee ndone t the car and all that see if he has his receipts how everu spell it...

Who cares whats been done? Get over it!
If you want to talk to Supersec, PM him!

buh_buh
10-06-2004, 10:09 PM
SuperESC's is black with OEM spoiler, and he's in Hong Kong right now.

finboy
10-06-2004, 10:23 PM
i'm done with the thread, good luck finding the culprit, shouldn't be too hard to find

buh_buh
10-06-2004, 10:50 PM
Alright keep it clean ladies.
I want this guy to find out who did it.

2002civic
10-06-2004, 11:07 PM
what kinda spoiler did it have? if it was a type r spoiler it owuld be the auto one that was for sale

88CRX
10-06-2004, 11:09 PM
what the fuck is going on?

benyl
10-06-2004, 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Altezza
I've seen a few in town. Superesc has the JDM front end conversion on his Integra (with a massive FMIC lurking behind the bumper).

And it is all magically held together!

Weapon_R
10-06-2004, 11:34 PM
Did you report this to the police? There are only a handful of them in Calgary - white ones narrow the search even more.

three.eighteen.
10-06-2004, 11:36 PM
might have seen it driving like a retard in the mrc parking lot today, i'll try to keep an eye out

Kobe
10-06-2004, 11:41 PM
OK, here's the story:

eNeRgY

was selling the white one, for 9,000 but his thread is gone now..

PM him..

finboy
10-07-2004, 12:04 AM
Originally posted by three.eighteen.
might have seen it driving like a retard in the mrc parking lot today, i'll try to keep an eye out

next mrc meet...

hunt down the hit and run bastard :guns: :guns: :guns:

zhulander
10-07-2004, 07:14 AM
thanks for you help everyone!
the integra is most likely in the country hills/panorama/coventry area because it was 3:00am and he was probably going home.
the driver was most likely drunk as well because there is no other logical explanation that he would rear end someone unless he was just a terrible driver.

Voodoo Child
10-07-2004, 09:01 AM
JDM Front end OWNS you all....

http://www.we-todd-did-racing.com/wetoddimage.wtdr/i=wNTkzMDQyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D

DUBBED
10-07-2004, 09:37 AM
^^^ here's one owner, but I doubt it was Voodoo

aquamarine
10-07-2004, 09:38 AM
Voodoo: how does that help this thread?

Voodoo Child
10-07-2004, 09:40 AM
Because the thread was "How many integras with JDM front end conversions are there in Calgary?"....so I'm showing off mine!

DUBBED
10-07-2004, 09:41 AM
Originally posted by Voodoo Child
Because the thread was "How many integras with JDM front end conversions are there in Calgary?"....so I'm showing off mine!

But he's looking for a hit and run suspect who was driving a JDM Teg, you basically just made yourself a suspect.

Voodoo Child
10-07-2004, 09:43 AM
Not too worried....no carbon fiber hood!

ZorroAMG
10-07-2004, 09:47 AM
LOL Voodoo, way to thicken the plot, CSI style.

ryder_23
10-07-2004, 09:52 AM
Originally posted by Kobe

eNeRgY

was selling the white one, for 9,000 but his thread is gone now..

PM him..

Yes it seems as if that car has "dissapeared" all of a sudden, can anyone else find it? I dont remember it being sold, and it seems just recently it went away. Meh who knows.

Originally posted by aquamarine
Voodoo: how does that help this thread?

Well this has already been answered, but how did your post help this thread?

Kaos
10-07-2004, 02:00 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Well this has already been answered, but how did your post help this thread?

Who cares!
Look at the thread title. Maybe he didnt read everyone else's response and he decided to say he was a owner of a type R with a JDM front.
If it was off-topic then the mods shouldve gave him "ORIGINAL POST REMOVED"

Kobe
10-07-2004, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by ryder_23

Yes it seems as if that car has "dissapeared" all of a sudden, can anyone else find it? I dont remember it being sold, and it seems just recently it went away. Meh who knows.

the thread was deleted becuase i remember when HoneyG, msged in that thread, and now its not in one of her posts, so the thread is not on the data base anymore... to bad i didn't write down his info or anything.. :(

rage2
10-07-2004, 03:40 PM
The thread was deleted on request because he's keeping the car. Here's a pic from that thread which will either elimiate or include energy as a suspect.

noodles
10-07-2004, 03:43 PM
im in the land of country hills and such.....i'll def keep my eye open....CF hood shouldnt be hard to miss....

civicluva
10-07-2004, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by rage2
The thread was deleted on request because he's keeping the car. Here's a pic from that thread which will either elimiate or include energy as a suspect.

black cf hood, type-r wing. looks like a description match. :)

Weapon_R
10-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Just to expand a little. The thread was last moved on September 22, 2004. That is far earlier than the incident that happened two nights ago. There is no 'conspiracy' - the thread did not "disappear" after this issue came out.

TomTom
10-07-2004, 11:58 PM
i have a cali (3.2 CL) does that count?

Kobe
10-08-2004, 12:01 AM
Did you even read the thread...IT WAS A HIT AND RUN!!!

Originally posted by TomTom

OK, here's the story:

noodles
10-08-2004, 01:47 PM
does that pic match wut you saw zhulander?

zhulander
10-08-2004, 03:42 PM
thanks for the help everyone!
I have been contacted and things are being resolved.
Responsibility has been taken which is great because my friend didn't want to use the 'going through police/insurance' card unnecessarily.

GT2NV
10-08-2004, 03:50 PM
nobody gets away once there posted on beyond:thumbsup:

B17a
10-08-2004, 03:53 PM
Glad the ITR owner 'fessed up and is taking responsibility. I hope for his sake that was his ultimate plan and not a response to him being ID'd here.

luderollup
10-09-2004, 01:15 AM
Originally posted by TomTom

haha thats awesome, nice work Tom

wow the owner of the itr is quite the coward.. he probobly read this thread and started freakin, he didnt even post he just pm'ed..... :thumbsup: glad u found the guy though, i guess we all make mistakes, it just depends how well u deal with them

Team_Mclaren
10-09-2004, 01:54 AM
thanks for the help everyone!
I have been contacted and things are being resolved.
Responsibility has been taken which is great because my friend didn't want to use the 'going through police/insurance' card unnecessarily.

thast good to hear! we dont need anymore assumtions and i think beyonders once again did an awesome job!!

so this thread is
:closed: