PDA

View Full Version : Track and Performance Driving School's

bol
10-07-2004, 10:32 AM
I'm looking at taking a few schools in the new year...

I've been looking at the offerings from the CSSC and others but I'm wondering what else is out there. Any opinions on the CSSC classes or what direction I should be moving in?

Roaring G60
10-07-2004, 10:36 AM
What type of events are you looking inot doing afterwards? The sports car club is a great school for beginers. However i would recomend Derek Daly school in vegas, or any the the skip baber schools, for anything more indepth in car control and performance driving.

bol
10-07-2004, 10:38 AM
I just want to become a better driver and kick some of the bad habits I have picked up. Maybe get into some autocross and track days. Nothing competitive.

Roaring G60
10-07-2004, 10:42 AM
stick with the sports car club course in the spring!!

bigboom
10-07-2004, 11:02 AM
contact jay pringle at track techniques...they offer a bunch of different courses.

fast95pony
10-07-2004, 11:04 AM
I second the CSCC Performance Driving School :thumbsup:

Why not try Solo 2 next year as well ?? It's lots of fun and you learn how to handle your car better.

speedracer
10-07-2004, 12:34 PM
Calgary:
Evolution School - Geared towards Solo 2
http://cscc.speedracer.ca/phpBB2/viewforum.php?f=31

April
Road Racing School held by CSCC Instrutors for WCMA road racing (Road Racing License)
Good school. Very good instructors. Do Check the number of students that they except. Last year they excepted too many.

May CSCC Solo 1 School (Solo 1 License)

There was a company in Vancouver that was touring Canada offering Schools.

Those are the one in Calgary that would give you recognition if your looking for that.