PDA

View Full Version : Cable Ch. 12 - Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

van
11-20-2002, 11:33 PM
If u aren't watching this I feel sorry for you lol... some of those thongs they wear it has got to be a sin..

Hakkola
11-20-2002, 11:34 PM
only thing i see on ch 12 is old retired people

ohh, there we go.... i hate that blonde chicks hair

i could also live without this guys singing....
Yum Yum, Tyra Tyra Tyra!

:werd: no doubt, no doubt....

D'z Nutz
11-20-2002, 11:36 PM
Yum Yum, Tyra Tyra Tyra! :love:

finboy
11-20-2002, 11:40 PM
i've decided to stop blinking

RSeXy
11-20-2002, 11:42 PM
Originally posted by finboy

haha..might miss something important eh?

haha..some of those panties and bras are nice!! too bad la senza doesn't sell anything as nice. :(

bol
11-20-2002, 11:43 PM
BOUNCY!

bol
11-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by RSeXy

haha..some of those panties and bras are nice!! too bad la senza doesn't sell anything as nice. :(

haha i dunno, i've seen some pretty nice stuff from there, depends on the girl though :drool:

finboy
11-20-2002, 11:44 PM
Originally posted by bol
BOUNCY! :poosie: :werd:

Stratus_Power
11-20-2002, 11:45 PM
damnit!! dont have TV here! damnit!

RSeXy
11-20-2002, 11:48 PM
Originally posted by bol
BOUNCY!

haha..you guys are pervs! you have no idea how much of a pain it is to have your boobs bounce!! it actually hurts!!

think about...uh...everytime you run your nuts bounce up and down...yeah...after awhile i think it would get annoying and start to hurt!!!! ooh..and the avg. boob weighs around 8-10pounds...so yeah..add that into the equation.

Hakkola
11-20-2002, 11:49 PM
ooh..and the avg. boob weighs around 8-10pounds...
my nuts weight about the same, yes, it was a bitch running sumtimes, sitting can be uncomfortable

bol
11-20-2002, 11:50 PM

haha..you guys are pervs! you have no idea how much of a pain it is to have your boobs bounce!! it actually hurts!!

think about...uh...everytime you run your nuts bounce up and down...yeah...after awhile i think it would get annoying and start to hurt!!!! ooh..and the avg. boob weighs around 8-10pounds...so yeah..add that into the equation.

yeah i can imagine...
nuts don't though unless there is impact involved... :eek:

gravity's a bitch eh!

D'z Nutz
11-20-2002, 11:52 PM
http://www2.victoriassecret.com/fashionshow/gallery.html

:D I said it before, and I'll say it again... Tyra, Tyra, Tyra! That Adriana chick is pretty down ass too.

My sister said that the animal rights people actually interrupted the show and they had to reshoot it.

ninspeed
11-20-2002, 11:54 PM

Haha yeah it hurts, but if it's in a bra it doesn't really! Some of the stuff in the show I'd totally wear too! (some was just plain fugly though) And 8-10 pounds? Dude I dunno how big yours are but the avg person's head is 8-10 pounds, I dunno how each one of "the girls" can weight that much, I know mine dont...

Melinda

Fluidic
11-20-2002, 11:55 PM
Originally posted by ninspeed

Haha yeah it hurts, but if it's in a bra it doesn't really! Some of the stuff in the show I'd totally wear too! (some was just plain fugly though) And 8-10 pounds? Dude I dunno how big yours are but the avg person's head is 8-10 pounds, I dunno how each one of "the girls" can weight that much, I know mine dont...

Melinda

:D

bol
11-20-2002, 11:57 PM
:P

RSeXy
11-20-2002, 11:57 PM

Melinda

i dunno...i haven't weighed my own boobs...haha...i just pulled that info from a cosmo mag. :dunno:

ninspeed
11-21-2002, 12:02 AM

i dunno...i haven't weighed my own boobs...haha...i just pulled that info from a cosmo mag. :dunno:

Haha good ol' cosmo...where every girl is assumed to be just like Barbie...lol I knew there was a reason I stopped buying those and got tuner mags instead...lol :rofl:

Melinda

bol
11-21-2002, 12:07 AM

Haha good ol' cosmo...where every girl is assumed to be just like Barbie

They aren't? :dunno:

max_boost
11-21-2002, 12:08 AM
Looks like I missed out! Dam it!:banghead:

finboy
11-21-2002, 12:10 AM

ooh..and the avg. boob weighs around 8-10pounds...so yeah..add that into the equation.

i think you should get some of these average women to join the board/come to meets :thumbsup:

RSeXy
11-21-2002, 12:13 AM
i admit..cosmo does promote a false and damaging body image for women...but don't tuner mags as well? what about the import models? :)

bol
11-21-2002, 12:16 AM
what about the import models? :)

I dunno about that, most of them look like they have been run over a few times by a few too many cars... :barf:

ninspeed
11-21-2002, 12:19 AM

i don't think you missed much. :confused:

i admit..cosmo does promote a false and damaging body image for women...but don't tuner mags as well? what about the import models? :)

Yeah couldn't agree more. But I look on the bright side of things. The girls in there are eye candy for the men...if you ever read their "chat with the model" interviews, most of them are friggin stupid...so I ignore the half naked pictures and just read the articles...the good thing about tuner mags though is that not a lot of girls read them so they dont really have to compare themselves to the women in there....

Melinda

rage2
11-21-2002, 12:24 AM
I'm glad I have HDTV :drool:

max_boost
11-21-2002, 12:41 AM
Rage, let me borrow! haha

infamous
11-21-2002, 08:57 AM
:banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

fuck i missed it....damn!!!!

Dirty_SOHC
11-21-2002, 05:08 PM
Originally posted by finboy

Does your hand hurt???

haha jk

Superesc
11-21-2002, 08:08 PM
http://www.agentprovocateur.com/

I think they are much better then VS.... I mean the Design of the site~!!! :thumbsup: