PDA

View Full Version : demerits & suspensions?

Ek9Max
10-07-2004, 11:30 PM
How long does it take for demerits and suspensions to be removed from you license?

I haven't had tickets for 2-3 years, and all my demerits are gone.

But I had 2 suspensions, and one is still on there. it'll be 3 years in november.

I asked the girl at teh registry when I got my abstract, but she was an idiot, and too lazy to ask anybody, or find out where I can call or look.

So I've searched it on the net, and can't fidn anythign.

kanjus_paki
10-08-2004, 12:08 AM
suspensions are 5 years as far as i know!

Ben
10-08-2004, 12:18 AM
Suspensions are about as bad as a Car Accident.

They're on there for a good 6 years.

Ek9Max
10-08-2004, 01:45 AM
well you're both wrong. well maybe....

I had 2 suspensions... one within a few months of the other. 1 was 1 month the other 3 months.

The 1 month one is not on my record anymore....
it just show sthe 3 month still... and that will be 3 years ago in november....

So it's 3 years for a one month for sure. Ijust wanna know when my 3 month will come off. All my tickets are off. So I've almost got a clean driving record now.

Ben
10-08-2004, 06:29 AM
might be dependant on your insurance company, but most of them out there will ask if your licence has been suspended in the past 6 years.

Hell, go do an online Quote on kanetix.ca and see for yourself.

Remember, what is on your abstract and what counts on your insurance is not the same.

Weasel
10-08-2004, 05:59 PM
So what happens with an 18 month suspension and then a driving with no insurance conviction 6 months later?

NiteRider
10-08-2004, 06:54 PM
but if u ever get a pink ticket, GO TO COURT

if u dont, u will end up like me and spend the day in jail, awaiting a new court date.
because i had a warrent for my arrest, and i turned myself in..
it wasnt fun

Ben
10-08-2004, 07:07 PM
Originally posted by NiteRider
but if u ever get a pink ticket, GO TO COURT

if u dont, u will end up like me and spend the day in jail, awaiting a new court date.
because i had a warrent for my arrest, and i turned myself in..
it wasnt fun

heh, boy I sure pegged that one down to the hair.

NiteRider
10-08-2004, 07:46 PM
jail wasnt fun

Weasel
10-08-2004, 07:53 PM
No it isn't, they didn't even give me a pink one, got a ride in the back of the SUV, 45 fucking minutes in that thing sucks, and night in jail sucked too

Ek9Max
10-08-2004, 08:16 PM
yea I had a warant for not attending. And got pulled over while on a date.....

I went to jail, she got driven home in the cop car...

wonder what her parents thoguht! haha

zboost
10-20-2004, 01:29 AM
well why dont you just ask me i experienced 15 demerits, 2 paychecks, and 1 lisence all due to lovley tickets! the first time they suspend it for a month.. a little more since i get it bac december 8th

zboost
10-20-2004, 01:35 AM
Originally posted by Ek9Max

thats worse then mine! i got pulled over with my girlfriend(x) and 4 of her colleagues from joey tomatoes(HOT WOMEN) .. cops are retarded first of all we had a shitload of alchohal in the car i was just getting ready to open a brew too lol.. and the talon only has 2 back seats.. not 3.. anyways they made me get a tow because the plate wasnt registered.. fucking pricks.. everytime a rookie pulls me over i want to give him a shitkicking.. wait till i see hi off duty.. to top it off my girl said the cop was hot!! i cant wait to strangle that rookie ass bitch.. i almost cryed when they started to tow my car but the tow truck guy said 'its ok i drive an s2000' AHAHHAA highlight

TrevorK
10-20-2004, 08:27 AM
Originally posted by zboost

to top it off my girl said the cop was hot!!

Sounds like she getting the cock from a man in uniform.

Nice to know you don't cut it.

88CRX
10-20-2004, 12:51 PM
Originally posted by zboost

thats worse then mine! i got pulled over with my girlfriend(x) and 4 of her colleagues from joey tomatoes(HOT WOMEN) .. cops are retarded first of all we had a shitload of alchohal in the car i was just getting ready to open a brew too lol.. and the talon only has 2 back seats.. not 3.. anyways they made me get a tow because the plate wasnt registered.. fucking pricks.. everytime a rookie pulls me over i want to give him a shitkicking.. wait till i see hi off duty.. to top it off my girl said the cop was hot!! i cant wait to strangle that rookie ass bitch.. i almost cryed when they started to tow my car but the tow truck guy said 'its ok i drive an s2000' AHAHHAA highlight

:thumbsup: your cool

rage2
10-20-2004, 01:32 PM
Originally posted by Ek9Max

Mine was worse. I went to pick up my wife (gf at the time) to sneak out of her house... routine pickup, she sneaks out every night. It was winter, and I was in my boxers and a long jacket. Pulled over, and sent to jail half naked haha.

Lucky for me it was just a holding cell, no cell mates!

Zero102
10-20-2004, 05:09 PM
LOL.
That definately is worse!

Seanith
10-20-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Pulled over, and sent to jail half naked haha.

:rofl:
You would of been man-handled forsure :(

brandon
10-20-2004, 09:34 PM
Originally posted by rage2

Mine was worse. I went to pick up my wife (gf at the time) to sneak out of her house... routine pickup, she sneaks out every night. It was winter, and I was in my boxers and a long jacket. Pulled over, and sent to jail half naked haha.

ROFL!, I bursted out laughing when I heard that!

kanjus_paki
10-25-2004, 02:23 AM
so is demrits 2 yrs or 3?