PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Spinner belt buckle ect.

Skylinelover
10-08-2004, 02:35 PM
I am looking for a spinner belt buckle, chain or bracelet. Must be a spinner though.

brandon
10-08-2004, 02:42 PM
omfg..

QuasarCav
10-08-2004, 02:53 PM
WTF is wrong with kids nowadays?

Did Joey cool where one to school and now you have to have one?

Skylinelover
10-08-2004, 03:37 PM
Nope.. Just seen them before and wondered if anyone had one for sale.

QuasarCav
10-08-2004, 03:49 PM
Originally posted by Skylinelover
Nope.. Just seen them before and wondered if anyone had one for sale.

So you could do what?..... Buy it!

:zzz:

Speed_Dreams
10-08-2004, 04:27 PM
what does it matter to you if he wants to spend his money on something he wants? I read your posts all the time and all it seems is that your critizising people on eveyrthing they do. what makes you so perfect? it pisses me off that everytime someone on here wants advice that the majority of the people don't like they get flamed and it gives beyond a bad name. Don't post if you don't have anything productive to say. he just wants to know where to buy a spinner chain or belt buckle. not to have you bitch at him telling him that you think its un-cool to do so. live you own life not someone elses.

danno567
10-08-2004, 06:06 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams
what does it matter to you if he wants to spend his money on something he wants? I read your posts all the time and all it seems is that your critizising people on eveyrthing they do. what makes you so perfect? it pisses me off that everytime someone on here wants advice that the majority of the people don't like they get flamed and it gives beyond a bad name. Don't post if you don't have anything productive to say. he just wants to know where to buy a spinner chain or belt buckle. not to have you bitch at him telling him that you think its un-cool to do so. live you own life not someone elses.

i agree. buy watcha want, do watcha want.

http://www.skateboardjunk.com/products/accessories/beltbuckles/?highlight=127#127

saw one here after looking it up. Never heard of em b4.

And hey, if joey kool has one, make sure yours is better dude!

:thumbsup:

10-08-2004, 06:07 PM
^
:werd: get a life QuasarCav

badseed
10-08-2004, 06:19 PM
Originally posted by Speed_Dreams

:werd: , this guy didn't even respond negatively to your critizism, jeeeezus christ just relax and mind your business. If someone is rude to you than it's fair game and you can expect the same.

turbotrip
10-08-2004, 06:49 PM
yo if u really must buy one, they sell them at 100% Legit, i think its on 17th ave

QuasarCav
10-08-2004, 06:52 PM
Originally posted by badseed

:werd: , this guy didn't even respond negatively to your critizism, jeeeezus christ just relax and mind your business. If someone is rude to you than it's fair game and you can expect the same.

True enough, I am prepared for that. It's what most people come under for posting such a thing.

I am sorry for making such a rude post, I will consider what you said for future situations. Sorry Skyline, Be happy with what you want:)

zain123
10-08-2004, 09:20 PM
100 % legit do sell em
really awesome place

phone # : 2447890

and if u got cash on u..they bargain crazyy !!
i remember buyin a shirt that wuz priced at 120 for about 75 with no tax

show em the cash ..
PS: i dont work for em..:S

Chester
10-08-2004, 09:32 PM
the reason why you got it for 75 was because their shit is so overpriced. I know for a fact the 75 dollars you paid was still too much. That place is one big rip off.

Melinda
10-09-2004, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by zain123
100 % legit do sell em
really awesome place

phone # : 2447890

and if u got cash on u..they bargain crazyy !!
i remember buyin a shirt that wuz priced at 120 for about 75 with no tax

show em the cash ..
PS: i dont work for em..:S
Hey do you have any idea how much they go for at 100% legit? My brother wants a spinning belt buckle (he has like 15 belt buckles but has his eye on one of these) and it'd be nice to get it for him as a surprise...any idea what they cost?

zain123
10-09-2004, 01:45 AM
havent been there in a while..
goin around 17th on sunday.. if i get a chance i ll drop by.. but doubt they r guna be open?
sorry cant help u right now
but if i come across some info.. i ll let u know

u can try callin em n ask?

Barking_Spidre
10-09-2004, 02:49 PM
You can get them at spencers in Sunridge too.

turbotrip
10-09-2004, 03:06 PM
the spinner chains are between $20-30

teknical
10-09-2004, 04:57 PM
I got a spinner belt buckle, bought it in the states for 30 bucks.

Dahero
10-09-2004, 05:21 PM
Check Ebay, they must have it.....they have everything.....