PDA

View Full Version : Marbank Dr at 4 way

TypeRgurl
11-21-2002, 01:56 PM
Hey does anyone know what happened last night around 10:15pm on Marbank Dr in the NE. All I saw was the Hawk circling around with it's light on something. Then we stoped at the 4 way there and saw like 6 or 7 cop cars with their lights on surrounding 2 cars or something. Just wondering if anyone knew what was up.

redline_13000
11-21-2002, 02:20 PM
i saw the hawk there too

nookmumracing
11-21-2002, 02:40 PM
Another gang shoot out in the ghetto...:guns:

Blue Devil 2
11-21-2002, 04:19 PM
hahahaha, probably asian cousins hanging out, prowling cars...hahaha(if anyone remebers that other guys post)

GTS Jeff
11-21-2002, 06:11 PM
probably the same old ghettoed up stuff that always happens in the NE.

ninjak84
11-21-2002, 06:27 PM
Calgary doesnt have a ghetto

CRXguy
11-21-2002, 06:57 PM
Originally posted by ninjak84
Calgary doesnt have a ghetto

Forest Lawn, Marlborough, Lynwood, Ogden......just to name a few. There's plenty more!

Dope Dealer
11-21-2002, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by CRXguy

Forest Lawn, Marlborough, Lynwood, Ogden......just to name a few. There's plenty more!

These area's dont even compare to a real ghetto like in Los Angeles or Detroit. They are just wannabe ghettos :nut:

HRD2PLZ
11-21-2002, 08:14 PM
Originally posted by Dope Dealer

These area's dont even compare to a real ghetto like in Los Angeles or Detroit. They are just wannabe ghettos :nut:

Wannabe ghettos? thats hilarious! :rofl: :rofl: :clap:

cocoabrova
11-21-2002, 08:37 PM
Have you been to these ghettos, or are you speaking from your knowledge of ghettos, as portrayed in the Afro-American films such as Boyz' in the Hood, Menace to Society, etc.:rolleyes:

Dope Dealer
11-21-2002, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by cocoabrova

Have you been to these ghettos, or are you speaking from your knowledge of ghettos, as portrayed in the Afro-American films such as Boyz' in the Hood, Menace to Society, etc.:rolleyes:

My friend (Former Boss) lives in Los Angeles and his friend was shot 6 times in the face and killed, because these Mexicans didnt like white people in their neighbourhood (Although he was Mexican himself, he was sticking up for his white friend). Shit like this happens everyday, I don't recall one incident like this ever happening in Calgary in a "ghetto" like Forest Lawn or Bowness.

However, Thanks for coming out. :rolleyes:

cocoabrova
11-21-2002, 09:06 PM
My friend (Former Boss) lives in Los Angeles and his friend was shot 6 times in the face and killed, because these Mexicans didnt like white people in their neighbourhood (Although he was Mexican himself, he was sticking up for his white friend). Shit like this happens everyday, I don't recall one incident like this ever happening in Calgary in a "ghetto" like Forest Lawn or Bowness.
Oh ya, that makes you an expert.... No, thank YOU for coming out:thumbsdow I lived the States for 15 yrs so I've seen the ghettos/hoods and the crimes down there. Sorry to hear about your former boss/friend, but that don't make you an expert on ghettos:rolleyes: For Calgary and for humorous purposes, peeps call certain areas in the city, usually in the SE/NE, the hood:banghead: It's like saying, "Why TF do you call yourself a Dope Dealer?? You actually sling or you just frontin'??"
:dunno: :werd:

Dope Dealer
11-21-2002, 09:14 PM

Oh ya, that makes you an expert.... No, thank YOU for coming out:thumbsdow I lived the States for 15 yrs so I've seen the ghettos/hoods and the crimes down there. Sorry to hear about your former boss/friend, but that don't make you an expert on ghettos:rolleyes: For Calgary and for humorous purposes, peeps call certain areas in the city, usually in the SE/NE, the hood:banghead: It's like saying, "Why TF do you call yourself a Dope Dealer?? You actually sling or you just frontin'??"
:dunno: :werd:

I dont care if they call them the hood. I was just commenting on Ninjak's comment that Calgary doesnt even have a real ghetto. These places are just a bad part of the city.

Just to update you on the term Ghetto:

----

A section of a city occupied by a minority group who live there especially because of social, economic, or legal pressure.

Something that resembles the restriction or isolation of a city ghetto: “trapped in ethnic or pink-collar managerial job ghettoes”

----

As you can see, there is no such thing as a ghetto in Calgary. I haven't seen any minority groups or ethnicity in any of these area's, nor do they go after another race if someone or some group enters their territory.

I dont give a shit what you say, Calgary doesn't have anything near as bad as cities like Los Angeles, Detroit, Washington, Oakland etc. etc.

Nothing in Calgary can even compare to slums of these area's.

I am not even going to bother replying to your replies because I dont give a shit what you think, your opinion is useless to me.

Dope Dealer
11-21-2002, 09:24 PM
For Calgary and for humorous purposes, peeps call certain areas in the city, usually in the SE/NE, the hood

I never noticed this part the first time I read it, but yes, for humorous purposes they call it that, but like I said, I was just following up on Ninjak's response as to Calgary doesnt have a real ghetto.

:werd:

cocoabrova
11-21-2002, 09:28 PM
Woah there Webster Wigga, I didn't know you were going to go technical on me:rolleyes:

As you can see, there is no such thing as a ghetto in Calgary. I haven't seen any minority groups or ethnicity in any of these area's, nor do they go after another race if someone or some group enters their territory.
No minority groups or ethnicity on the NE/SE?? You smoking your own stash or what??

I dont give a shit what you say, Calgary doesn't have anything near as bad as cities like Los Angeles, Detroit, Washington, Oakland etc. etc.
I never said they DID compare, you must SPRS (Selective Post Reader Syndrome) I said ppl call it the hood of CALGARY and for HUMOROUS PURPOSES

Nothing in Calgary can even compare to slums of these area's.
Read my above response:thumbsup:

I am not even going to bother replying to your replies because I dont give a shit what you think, your opinion is useless to me. Actually you DO give a shit what I think, you replied to my first post dumbass:thumbsup: Also my opinion is NOT useless, it got your attention didn't it??:banghead: And who the hell posts a pussy-ass reply like that anyways?? You really shouldn't take this internet stuff to heart too much:dunno: That is all :thumbsup:

Dope Dealer
11-21-2002, 09:30 PM
You really shouldn't take this internet stuff to heart too much

You're one to talk. I'm not the one PM'ing certain members of this board telling them they are going to get their ass beat at a 403 meet, am I? :bigpimp:

cocoabrova
11-21-2002, 09:36 PM

You're one to talk. I'm not the one PM'ing certain members of this board telling them they are going to get their ass beat at a 403 meet, am I? :bigpimp:
WTF are you talking about?? I PM'ed TurboDSM in RESPONSE to HIS PM....He told me to PM him if I wanted to "pursue that matter":dunno: I haven't PM'ed anyone else regarding coming to a meet to "talk" You wanna be the 2nd??:thumbsup:

GTS Jeff
11-21-2002, 09:41 PM
yea calgary really has no ghetto if u compare it to etown...

ecstasy_civic
11-21-2002, 11:26 PM
wonder if it was my friend hes kinda of a thug:dunno: :rofl: and he lives on marbank dr.

Big_Six_Boy
11-21-2002, 11:59 PM
I have about 5 friends who live on Marbank Drive. Which "4-way" intersection are you talking about? As far as I know, there are only 3-WAY intersection, for the entire strip of Marbank Drive. I'm from the Ghetto, I KNOW...

Marbank Dr. starts from the 7-Eleven on 36ST to 52nd Street, and *every* intersection is a 3-way. Please explain...

CRXguy
11-22-2002, 12:50 AM

My friend (Former Boss)....

Oh shit cocoa!! Watch out.:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Davetronz
11-22-2002, 01:00 AM

WTF are you talking about?? I PM'ed TurboDSM in RESPONSE to HIS PM....He told me to PM him if I wanted to "pursue that matter":dunno: I haven't PM'ed anyone else regarding coming to a meet to "talk" You wanna be the 2nd??:thumbsup:
Fuckin step down off your fuckin pedistal already man. No one cares about how hard core you try to make yourself out to be.
In response to the PM's yea I was pissed off at a comment you made when you didnt know the whole story. That situation has been dealt with amongst the people involved and things have gone on.
It was nice to see however you copied part of a PM I sent you and put it in your signature. Really hard core there....
What makes you think that I am going to come out to a 403 meet, across the city, out of my valuable time to deal with some punk ass that is talking shit on an internet car forum. Why dont we just meet after school at the bike racks or something :rolleyes: I know I have better things to do than drive across the city to throw around words....
Entitle Dope Dealer to his opinion, as you are entitled to yours, and I am to mine.... Who cares whether or not he deals or not? Anyone that knows him in person would know, and thats what matters.
If my name on here was "CrackAddict" would it mean that I do crack? Get a life, and lay off people as everyone is entitled to their own opinion....

Dave

RSeXy
11-22-2002, 01:23 AM
now now...calm down boys. :)

Scott
11-22-2002, 02:41 AM
Haha, speaking of ghetto's, have you ever seent he movie "Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood"?? LMAO, i downloaded it a while ago, i forgot how funny that movie is :rofl:

boi-alien
11-22-2002, 02:44 AM
Originally posted by Scott
Haha, speaking of ghetto's, have you ever seent he movie "Don't be a menace to south central while drinking your juice in the hood"?? LMAO, i downloaded it a while ago, i forgot how funny that movie is :rofl:

that movie was the shit!!! haah i died laughing... ahh good times... hmmm time to go and rent it again! hahah

hjr
11-22-2002, 11:31 AM
---------------------

all i got to say is:

If i dont get shot in the face because im white, then shit ya, im happy. So why all the arguing. Canada is safer then the US. Good fucking deal for us canucks ;) Who cares if Cow/E town dont have death holes, isnt that a good thing???
- to the poor basters in the ghettos, half of em its there on damn fault so shit on a stick, and the others i feel real sorry for.

nookmumracing
11-22-2002, 12:02 PM
Too much drama.....

RSeXy
11-22-2002, 01:35 PM
Originally posted by crxboi

that movie was the shit!!! haah i died laughing... ahh good times... hmmm time to go and rent it again! hahah

there is a sequel to that coming out...i saw the previews for it yesterday...somethign about like "don't go drinking in south central over the holidays?" i dunno...but it looks hella funny!

Dirty Sanchez
11-22-2002, 03:15 PM
Originally posted by TurboDSM
If my name on here was "CrackAddict" would it mean that I do crack?

:werd: but in my case I like giving chicks the Dirty Sanchez!:bigpimp:

Peace

TypeRgurl
11-22-2002, 04:18 PM
Originally posted by Big_Six_Boy
I have about 5 friends who live on Marbank Drive. Which "4-way" intersection are you talking about? As far as I know, there are only 3-WAY intersection, for the entire strip of Marbank Drive. I'm from the Ghetto, I KNOW...

Marbank Dr. starts from the 7-Eleven on 36ST to 52nd Street, and *every* intersection is a 3-way. Please explain...

sorry 3 WAY...:nut:

D'z Nutz
11-22-2002, 04:24 PM
Sorry guys and gals, but this thread went off-topic from the start.