PDA

View Full Version : Need some info please!

Dudek
10-09-2004, 12:12 AM
Hey could someone please tell me how to "double clutch" I've read a few things on the net how to do it but it just doesnt seem to make enough sense to me lol.

So if maybe someone could kinda break it down into points that would be great.

Another thing I'd like to know is how to calculate how fast it takes a car to reach 0-60mph/hr (100km).

One kool thing I learned was how to look for a nice performance car for a good price.

I havent yet boughten my own car which is one of the main reasons I want to start learning about them so I know what to look for when I do finally decide to get one. Right now my favorite car is the Acura Integra but thats mainly just because it looks good without any modifications.

Thanks, appreciate any help :)

statick
10-09-2004, 07:59 AM
there was a thread about this a month ago ro so, search and that oen , and a bunch of others should show up. when u buying ur car u lookin for looks or performance ?

JCX
10-09-2004, 10:23 AM
If you are driving a 1960's era British sportscar you'll want to double the clutch. Modern transmissions simply don't need it.

One thing that some like to do is "rev match" when they downshift. Put in clutch, rev, downshift, release.

fast95pony
10-09-2004, 11:00 AM
Toretto strikes again....:rolleyes:

statick
10-09-2004, 11:25 AM
^:rofl: make sure u dont granny shift.