PDA

View Full Version : FS: 1988 Crx

)_awrence
10-10-2004, 11:44 AM
FINE ILL POST MORE DETAILS... and i don't have as scanner or no way to get pics on my comp so FUCK OFF YOU DON"T GET A PIC.... My CRX is Black with an insane green pearl. It has 250 000 km Though it runs perfect there is no problems exept it kinda wable at around 180 kmh. The interior is perfect not a scratch or rip anywhere. I completly rebuilt my back so it is sterdy as shit. Aswell i have a custum fiberglass sub box in the back for my 2 10" rockford punch subs. Now my back is my pride. The box perfectly contours to every angle of my back with the amp displayed amazing. The box is painted black with a green pearl. (to match the oustide of the car) There are three blue lights in there which make it look amazing. Also everythign in the back is hidden( unless you wanna show it off then u just gotta lift on peice of wood. So you don't have to worry about people seing it. Now for the rest of the interior. The seats are re apulstered Green. The dash has some parts painted green for highlights. I have 2 lights where the passenger and drivers feet go. And one big one hidden up on the roof. So the entire car glow's green exept for the sub box which glow's blue. (it may sound dumb but fuck it looks wicked. I Got underground lights. so it looks sweet driving. cause it makes the road glow as well. It is painted black with a green pearl. (plus my brother who is one of the best in the city painted it) Yes We own a body shop that specalizes in this stuff so it is all proffesonall. The engine is in perfect shape runs amazing and hella fast. I can spank my buddy who has a v8.

Oh and the best part. I have a light around my license plate. See they are only illigel if you have them on at night. wanna know y. cause a multinova can't get a clear pic of it. so i have it on its own switch so it it quick to turn on. now my question to you. Have you ever been driving fast as hell saw a multi nova and new it was to late. all you can do is say fuck. Well with my car just flick the switch and what do you know no ticket. And lets just say they do pull you over. The ticket for having that is WAYYYY less then if you were speeding.

I hope this is enouph info for you

badseed
10-10-2004, 11:48 AM
If would help if you posted some details. Oh and maybe a pic???
Just a suggestion.

ca2p3r
10-10-2004, 11:57 AM
would your brother be intrested in paitning other crx's heh?

)_awrence
10-10-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by ca2p3r
would your brother be intrested in paitning other crx's heh?

Umm sorry dog even though he is one of the best it is still something that he don't do often. Plus we are busy as hell so i might be able to scedual you in for next year some time. hahahah it sucks i know.

badseed
10-10-2004, 12:22 PM
Now that I know the color of everything in your car and all 25 lights you installed I'll need a list of mods (if any).

)_awrence
10-10-2004, 12:42 PM
TUFF...... FUCK OFF

badseed
10-10-2004, 12:50 PM
Good luck with the sale:thumbsup:

civicrider
10-10-2004, 12:50 PM
well we got a great sales person here, ask for pics or info what does he say?
FUCK OFF
:rofl:

EgyptLuv
10-10-2004, 01:25 PM
whoa buddy! im sure with that kinda of salesmanship you'll have no problem sellin ur car.....:thumbsdow

)_awrence
10-10-2004, 01:48 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA hey guys guess what.... I DON"T CARE. See your all lil fag's who probley drive some shit ass ford. See the funny thing is that Most of you probley don't even have enouph money to buy a choclat bar. salesmanship? FUCK your cool. Do everyone a favor and kill yourself. Or at least take the tin foil off your roof go outside, Im sure you can all benefit from a nice walk in the park.....

Foreign1
10-10-2004, 01:49 PM
spellcheck?

civicrider
10-10-2004, 02:22 PM
umm well i know i drive a car better then an old CRX so i dont know what your talking about and the other guy who bashed you about your salesmenship also drives an 88 crx so your not better then him ither, you seem pretty pathetic to me thinking your hot shit because you can afford a CRX, i am jealous........

Gspotracer
10-10-2004, 03:12 PM
WOW, Proffesonall Insane green pearl paint, Sterdy new back, lights where my feet go, aniti multi nova light, Whats the PRICE on this fine V8 spanking machine?

badseed
10-10-2004, 03:16 PM
:rofl: owned bitch

Gspotracer
10-10-2004, 03:17 PM
Are you going to post a price?, or just keep spanking your friend in his V8?

ca2p3r
10-10-2004, 03:28 PM
haha what a chump :drama:

LudeRoca
10-10-2004, 04:17 PM
)_awrence your a fag buddy. wow you have a pearl green paint job. and you got a custom box, with riced out LED's. Big fuckin deal. If your gonna tell people to fuck off when they ask for a pic, you aint gonna sell that piece of shit. Oh yea and i bet more then half the people on this site have something better then a crx. Im not bashing crx's but your a FAG!!

kevie88
10-10-2004, 04:48 PM
This thread is a joke and I'm closing it now.

)_awrence, swearing at everyone, calling people fags and not being able to speak or write proper english to convey your thoughts might be a little bit of a hinderance to your sale. I can't even figure out what you're selling... I think it's the car but who knows, as this is the "Automotive parts" forum.

When you open another for-sale thread be sure to post a price as well.:thumbsdow