PDA

View Full Version : 93+ supra...amazing

crazydave
10-12-2004, 02:54 PM
hey im from lethbridge and never seen a 93+ 2jz supra before in real life so i was pretty stoked when i saw this. it was like burnt orange on the bottem and black on the top like the roof and shit, goin the opposite way on macleod or else i would have given chace in my 240sx. it had a big wing too i believe, this car was sooooo fuckin pimp...any one else seen it or know who it is?

civicguy2002
10-12-2004, 03:09 PM
Yeah I have seen that car too. So awesome, I saw it on Macleod and Southland, and on the same corner I saw an older Viper and an SRT - 10. It was an awesome site.

JDMDC2
10-12-2004, 03:36 PM
Are you guys sure it wasnt this car?

civicguy2002
10-12-2004, 03:38 PM
Nope cause I have seen that one before, I am kinda pissed off cause usually I have my digi in the car. Would have been an ideal time to snap a pic, same with the Bentley that I saw yesterday at the Canadian Tire in Westhills.

crazydave
10-12-2004, 03:39 PM
fuck are you kidding me!!!!!! it could of been that car. fuck. i wanted to see a supra soooo bad and it was just a prelude. well dont a feel like a retard.:drama: we will hope it was tho...even tho it probly was:(

7thgenvic
10-12-2004, 03:39 PM
there is no big wing on nicks car!

civicguy2002
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
No it was for sure a Supra I was following it down Macleod, I know the difference between a Supra and a Lude. Plus the wheels on this car had a big @ss lipe like on a Lambo.

crazydave
10-12-2004, 03:43 PM
im sure it looked like a supra, i didnt get a good glimpse of it but i could swear it was a supra cuz all i was really looking at was the lights. maybe it wasnt:confused:

crazydave
10-12-2004, 03:44 PM
thanks civic guy you are keeping my hope alive man:D i hope it was a supra i saw too

shadowz
10-12-2004, 03:45 PM
Originally posted by crazydave
and it was just a prelude.

thanks buddy

crazydave
10-12-2004, 03:46 PM
your welcome? for what tho, that is a pimp lude dont get wrong, no need to be an ass about it

7thgenvic
10-12-2004, 03:47 PM
damn try-hards and their fake supra's that look like preludes! ahahah
jk

shadowz
10-12-2004, 03:48 PM
wheels like this?

im not the one trying to be an ass, or maybe i misinterpreted how you said "it was JUST a prelude" haha oh well

crazydave
10-12-2004, 03:51 PM
ya man the wheels did a bit look like that. and i wasnt trying to put down a prelude or nothin but a 2jz supra and prelude are a bit diffrent. but mad props on the car man.

civicguy2002
10-12-2004, 03:52 PM
Nope dont think the wheels looked like that. Cant really remember but that isnt them. Dont you just love these no hard evidence threads. Plus the paint goes from orange to black in more of a fade than in an abrupt line.

crazydave
10-12-2004, 03:55 PM
well its is causing quite a stir.....sry everyone,lol. but i was just so stoked that i might have finally seen a 2jz supra in real life. but wasnt that lude PAS. if it was i have that issue.

crazydave
10-12-2004, 03:56 PM
lude in performance auto and sound***********typo

civicluva
10-12-2004, 03:59 PM
I saw that mkiv supra it looks retarded and it's the non turbo. :thumbsdow

Big ass wing w shit exhaust too. Ugh. Why?

SUPRAPHAT
10-12-2004, 04:36 PM
Originally posted by crazydave
and i wasnt trying to put down a prelude or nothin but a 2jz supra and prelude are a bit diffrent.

Yeah they are a bit different

Supra > Prelude

Jason

euro_racer
10-12-2004, 05:33 PM
i saw that supra many times already the orange/black one and its ok but not my type.

BumpinTalon
10-12-2004, 05:56 PM
I've seen the Supra --- love the car. But only because it's a Supra. Seen the Prelude too, I used to like it, but its been almost exactly the same for two or three years and I see no evidence of engine work of any kind so it's not that great either.

Redlyne_mr2
10-12-2004, 11:27 PM
Originally posted by BumpinTalon
I've seen the Supra --- love the car. But only because it's a Supra. Seen the Prelude too, I used to like it, but its been almost exactly the same for two or three years and I see no evidence of engine work of any kind so it's not that great either.
That huge FMIC isnt an evidence of engine work :nut:

ZorroAMG
10-13-2004, 12:08 AM
Awww....That lude is the sickest (save XES's track monster of course) of that gen in Calgary IMHO

Some turd in a supra copied your paint scheme, booo!! :D

MM99lude
10-13-2004, 12:29 AM
Originally posted by ZorroAMG
Awww....That lude is the sickest (save XES's track monster of course) of that gen in Calgary IMHO

Some turd in a supra copied your paint scheme, booo!! :D

agreed. i'd say sickest in western canada

1-Bar
10-13-2004, 12:58 AM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

That huge FMIC isnt an evidence of engine work :nut:

[I thought it was one of those front mount intake boxes] :dunno:

JAYMEZ
10-13-2004, 01:09 AM
Its a supra , i saw it yesterday , and i know what a supra looks like , and yes it has the same paint job as the lude.

Kaos
10-13-2004, 01:20 AM
I've been noticing alot of "color scheme biters" as Shadowz.
I know he has no copy right on that color but its getting too main stream.
Time to get a new color Shadowz.
:thumbsup:

ryder_23
10-13-2004, 01:43 AM
Seen the Prelude too, I used to like it, but its been almost exactly the same for two or three years and I see no evidence of engine work of any kind so it's not that great either.

wow, cant believe some of the hate. comments like this make me sick. I mean, people put so much time and effort into their cars, only to get bs comments like this. And like its been said, it does have engine mods, but tahts besides the point.. Sure everyone is entitled to their opinion, but seeing stuff like this is upsetting. If the owner is happy with it, thats great, even though your comments dont really need to affect his judgement, it still hurts to hear people say such things about your hard work. You put time, effort and money into it, only to hear people say...thats not that great. best part of all, most of the people dont even own a car. [/rant]

sorry bout all this, just fed up with this sort of thing. and i'm not just picking on you bumpin, its in general

crazydave
10-13-2004, 07:32 AM
ok so it was a supra i saw, i just didnt know there was a lude that looked just like it...or sorry i didnt know the supra looked just like the lude haha. i just got confused when shadowz asked if maybe i saw that, even tho i was sure i saw a 2jz supra with a big wing and the paint scheme. like i said im from lethbridge and i dont know what is rolling around in calgary but i knew that was a supra.

Go4Long
10-13-2004, 08:19 AM
not to be an ass...but the paint scheme is on the signal auto silvia drift twins...and I am pretty sure they didn't see nicks(I am thinkin that's your name man...sorry if I am wrong) car before they did them up like that...so it is more likely that people are copying the twins

86max
10-13-2004, 10:29 AM
I saw a few weeks back but didn't bother posting because I didn't get a pic. Sweet car minus the huge wing.

Wildcat
10-13-2004, 04:18 PM
how many front bumpers has that car gone through? :rofl:

BumpinTalon
10-13-2004, 05:17 PM
Originally posted by Go4Long
not to be an ass...but the paint scheme is on the signal auto silvia drift twins...and I am pretty sure they didn't see nicks(I am thinkin that's your name man...sorry if I am wrong) car before they did them up like that...so it is more likely that people are copying the twins

Talons have been two-tone black roof/color body since the 1990 model year. And I am pretty sure there were two-tone cars before that.
and Ryder. I don't like show cars, so what. My opinion. I don't like his car - big deal - I used to like it but my tastes have changed since I first saw it. "Not that great" is my opinion, and everybody's entitled to one. But if someone shows me a nice picture of a turbo under that hood of his (that has been closed every time I've seen the car), then it is definitely a bitchin car.

shadowz
10-13-2004, 05:44 PM
I really dont care what you think of my car because its my car, and its great you have your own opinion, but first off its not a show car, its my own ride and i consider it a street car, as for a turbo heres a nice little pic

http://www.sportcompact.ca/coverage/img/scnsaskatoon04/images/DSC01223.jpg

shadowz
10-13-2004, 05:47 PM
and if you want to see some futher modification here you go

BumpinTalon
10-13-2004, 06:20 PM
so it's a bitchin car then. :thumbsup:

shadowz
10-13-2004, 06:24 PM
so it's a bitchin car then. :thumbsup:

much appreciated

crazydave
10-14-2004, 08:01 PM
ya man wasnt that car in performance auto in sound then?cant remember what issue or nothin lol but i remember that car;) its fuckin pimp as hell.

crazydave
10-14-2004, 08:05 PM
o ya...that girl in there is sooooo hot,lol, got any more pics?

Illusionsir
10-14-2004, 08:13 PM
their is also an eclipse with exactly the same color scheme running around.. what is it with people all of a sudden wanting orange cars with black roofs... i guess they just like it alot on nicks car..

Hakkola
10-14-2004, 10:21 PM
Originally posted by JDMDC2
Are you guys sure it wasnt this car?

It's not, the supra was at SOS when my Benz was there, Carbon Fibre spoiler, great looking car, the black paint came a little way down on the sides, not just the trunk/roof/hood, it looks really good.

shakalaka
10-14-2004, 10:28 PM
Man, I love Shadowz prelude. Its so HOTTTT!!!!
Honestly i am not even joking, Shadowz if you ever sell it, make sure you tell me. I will be buying a car next year after winter, so I will be down for sure in buying your car.

^SkylinE^
10-15-2004, 02:00 AM
Shadowz car was up for sale a couple months ago? ^^^

RickDaTuner
10-15-2004, 02:17 AM
Originally posted by shadowz
I really dont care what you think of my car because its my car, and its great you have your own opinion, but first off its not a show car, its my own ride and i consider it a street car, as for a turbo heres a nice little pic

http://www.sportcompact.ca/coverage/img/scnsaskatoon04/images/DSC01223.jpg

What Turbo? is there even a car in this Pic?:poosie: :drool: :eek: :hitit:

crazydave
10-15-2004, 10:43 AM
so all in all, i did see that supra, it was amazing with its big carbonfibre hood and paint scheme. i guess there is other cars outthere that have the same paint but owell. i and i think i would have known that i seen shadowz prelude cuz all the stickers and such.

talonboi
10-17-2004, 08:24 PM
Originally posted by civicluva
I saw that mkiv supra it looks retarded and it's the non turbo. :thumbsdow

Big ass wing w shit exhaust too. Ugh. Why?

if ur talking about the orange supra....it is turbo'd i saw it in midnapore, awsome car....i think he bought it like that though...
anywayz its turbo'd saw the FMIC and heard the hks blow off valve...

nice ride :thumbsup:

autoBITCH
10-17-2004, 08:57 PM
Shadowz prelude is the hottest 4th gen i've ever seen!!!! hands down......
:drool: :drool:

finboy
10-17-2004, 09:38 PM
Originally posted by autoBITCH
Shadowz prelude is the hottest 4th gen i've ever seen!!!! hands down......
:drool: :drool:

what about leo's lude? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

1-Bar
10-17-2004, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by finboy

hahahhaha :werd:

You beat me to it....

autoBITCH
10-18-2004, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by finboy

well..... *cough* .... ummmmm......... ehhhhhh...... no comment :dunno:

EDIT: Shadowz prelude is STILL the hottest 4th gen i've seen haha...
now if you're talking about 5th gens... yours is one of the hottest around chris...i mean richard....ooops i mean 1-Bar... :D

1-Bar
10-18-2004, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by autoBITCH
now if you're talking about 5th gens... yours is one of the hottest around chris...i mean richard....ooops i mean 1-Bar... :D

*sigh* not this again....lol