PDA

View Full Version : Spotted: Lambourghini Countach

chris
10-12-2004, 10:06 PM
I was walking through silver springs around 6:00 - 6:15 p.m right by the mach's and the cop shop and i look up while im crossing the road and i see a bright red lambourghini. It was sweet, damn not having a camera. Such a nice car:drool: :drool:

toyotaz23
10-12-2004, 10:27 PM
thats amazing, I haven't seen any lambourghini's in the south lately, there are two ferrari's that go to Rip's pub at lunch on fridays in millrise, quite nice.

zboost
10-12-2004, 10:36 PM
thats fine and dandy hope those boys are out next spring.. ill take the cuntach for breakfast, the modena for lunch.. and who knows what for desert? my girl told me some guy has a new viper and parks at joeys crowfoot friday and saturday nights.. ill be lookin for him so if your on here watch out for the boost .should make for a good race!

403Gemini
10-12-2004, 11:58 PM
Originally posted by toyotaz23
thats amazing, I haven't seen any lambourghini's in the south lately, there are two ferrari's that go to Rip's pub at lunch on fridays in millrise, quite nice.

i saw a bright red lambo comin off 22x into somerset towards shawnessy omfg i wanted to cream my pants haha

statick
10-13-2004, 08:21 AM
saturday afternoon tehres usually some sweet cars down at the family fun golf centre ( the one past crowfoot), i'll try n get pics sometime.

fast95pony
10-14-2004, 01:33 PM
I saw a Yellow Diablo VT yesterday at McKnight and Barlow.I was cruising in the Stang so I followed him. As he turned left onto Barlow,he turned into the southbound left turn lane :eek:,then corrected into the correct lane.I guess the visability isn't great from inside. I pulled along side .The was no traffic in front of us , so I gave him a few revs to see if he would bite.But I guess he didn't want to play with a lowly Stang ;) I'm sure he would have killed me, but I wanted to hear that engine. He continued to driver like a granny ,so I gave him the thumbs up , and continued on my way.

Beautiful car...:thumbsup: