PDA

View Full Version : track day on july 1st?

2fob
06-15-2002, 05:33 AM
Hi, I need to know if anyone is interest to go to the race city road course on July 1st, from 9 am to 5 or 6 pm. Its a holiday I think (Canada Day or something?) but the same rate will apply........again probably $200.....depends how many people.......Justin and I (the red civic si) am organizing it again. Last thursday we didn't get enough people so we actually lost money.........but Jay (the insturctor) was very kind that he didn't charge us the difference. Hopefully this time we can get more people to come.

Just like to thank everyone that came out on thursday. It was fun and we didn't get into any accidient (except couple of spun out) I took some pictures if anyone is interested; please give me your email address because I have it on MSN. My email address is [email protected]

4wheeldrift
06-15-2002, 07:41 AM
Is that the full road course, or just the south end?

rage2
06-15-2002, 10:04 AM
Originally posted by 2fob
Hi, I need to know if anyone is interest to go to the race city road course on July 1st, from 9 am to 5 or 6 pm. Its a holiday I think (Canada Day or something?) but the same rate will apply........again probably $200.....depends how many people.......Justin and I (the red civic si) am organizing it again. Last thursday we didn't get enough people so we actually lost money.........but Jay (the insturctor) was very kind that he didn't charge us the difference. Hopefully this time we can get more people to come.[/email]

The turn out will be MUCH better for this one. I can get 4 people out for sure (me, Kenny, and 2 co-workers).

B18C
06-15-2002, 11:39 AM
I'm up for this! :clap:

Assuming my car is :rolleyes:

max_boost
06-15-2002, 12:01 PM
Originally posted by B18C
I'm up for this! :clap:

Assuming my car is :rolleyes:

Hey ARch, have you ran the 1/4 yet?

With all that you have done to your car I can sense 13's hehe
You can venture into Kenny/Rage territory

B18C
06-15-2002, 04:21 PM
Originally posted by max_boost

Hey ARch, have you ran the 1/4 yet?

With all that you have done to your car I can sense 13's hehe
You can venture into Kenny/Rage territory

I think my car has the potential but unfortunately, I'm even a worse driver than you :rofl:

The Raptor
06-17-2002, 10:55 PM
I am interested but what's the venue? Is it some training for an hour and then 2 by 2 on the track for the rest? Any more details? thanks

redline
06-17-2002, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by The Raptor
I am interested but what's the venue? Is it some training for an hour and then 2 by 2 on the track for the rest? Any more details? thanks

you have a type r they know there own way around the track!

sexualbanana
06-17-2002, 11:11 PM
Originally posted by B18C

I think my car has the potential but unfortunately, I'm even a worse driver than you :rofl:

quite true unfortunately.

2fob
06-18-2002, 05:25 PM
Originally posted by redline

you have a type r they know there own way around the track!

No its not 2 by 2. We are allow 12 cars on the track at the same time ( because of insurance restriction ). We will usually divide different cars by grouping them, then each group gets 10 to 15 mins, which is more than enough time (trust me, you dont want to drive anymore at the end of the day)

redline
06-18-2002, 06:26 PM
I would go but i will not be in calgary. I will ask some friends and see if they want to go.

WBB6
06-18-2002, 07:10 PM
I'm in forsure!!!

hopefully I'll be rollin in the project Civic by then!!!