PDA

View Full Version : I Wish We could do this in Canada!

LUDELVR
10-14-2004, 08:05 PM
Life would be so much easier!! haha

Anyway, I'm talking about what I experienced today in one of my classrooms here in Korea. One of my Korean counterparts was telling a student to move back to his seat, because apparently him and another student always switch seats. Anyway, the student starts backtalking to the teacher and out of no where, WHAP!! Quicker than a pimp who got short changed by one of his hos, an open handed slap to the student's face.

My jaw dropped and my eyes bulged out so far because I couldn't believe what just happened. And to think that was insane, another slap came flying out of the nowhere followed by the teacher grabbing the student, and I mean literally grabbing the student by the back of the neck and forcing him out of the classroom. You'd think he was in prison and someone's bitch. She then proceeds to tell me that she's going to discipline him and I was thinking, like that's not enough, what's next? The whip!

Anyway, I was just thinking that if that happened back home, HOLY SHIT, I'd end up being someone's bitch in cell block 4, but at the same time, man, it would be fun just winding up and backhanding some little fucker who thinks he's DA BOMB!:thumbsup: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

saiyajin
10-14-2004, 08:10 PM
lol ya i think theyre pretty violent...i watch some korean movies and stuff...when they slap in it...they really do!!! its nuts :drama:

Skylinelover
10-14-2004, 08:17 PM
My friend's dad knows a guy that threw a kid through a wall and back through into the classroom. He has also kicked the shit out of students for doing drugs.

buh_buh
10-14-2004, 08:18 PM
haha good ol hitting.
The asian way of discipline.

wildrice
10-14-2004, 08:25 PM
^^true dat
use the back scratcher or dust sweeper

eb0i
10-14-2004, 08:28 PM
the chicken feather duster....ouch!

Ed the SOHC
10-14-2004, 08:44 PM
dude, how do you think my parents taught me math? i used to be an overwieght kid but my parents beat the fat off of me.

shakalaka
10-14-2004, 08:47 PM
hahahah
WERD!!! Hardcore Asian and Brown way of teaching.
Like they say, "Spare the rod, spoil the child."

lam-boy
10-14-2004, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
^^true dat

Originally posted by eb0i

haha, there are soo much more..

large bamboo chop sticks
broom sticks..

come to think of it, they'll grab whatever they see and use it haha..

good ol' asian way as buh_buh pointed out..

Superesc
10-14-2004, 08:51 PM
hehe good ol' Asian displines!! I remember back in grade 3 our principle called a school assembly and publicly pull down the pants of a kid (who was caught smoking OUTSIDE of school ground), bend him over and spank him with a stick.

TomTom
10-14-2004, 08:53 PM
i prob would have done a hole lot better in school if it was like that...actually i prob woulda been kicked out for pimp slapping a teacher (im sure alot of people on here would get kicked out)

Altezza
10-14-2004, 08:54 PM
Originally posted by Superesc
hehe good ol' Asian displines!! I remember back in grade 3 our principle called a school assembly and publicly pull down the pants of a kid (who was caught smoking OUTSIDE of school ground), bend him over and spank him with a stick.

You used to smoke in grade 3?! Wow, the truth unfolds...

D'z Nutz
10-14-2004, 10:04 PM
Originally posted by wildrice
^^true dat

Originally posted by eb0i

Ancient chinese secret! Hahaha! We all universally know and understand only too well! This outta bring back some harmful memories :rofl:

pixil9
10-14-2004, 10:05 PM
If my teacher ever hit me I'd beat the fuck out of them lol

YCB
10-14-2004, 10:10 PM
Originally posted by D'z Nutz

Ancient chinese secret! Hahaha! We all universally know and understand only too well! This outta bring back some harmful memories :rofl:

even now when i see that thing my ass tingles.. *shudder* hahahah

BloodBaneZXY
10-14-2004, 10:57 PM
Thank god my mom doesn't discipline me like that, I just shudder at the thought of my mom beating my ass down with a rolling pin haha..ahh brown parents..

7thgenvic
10-14-2004, 11:09 PM
leo you mom loves the back hand before i flip her on her face and get the fish eye from her! even better is when i call her by her chinese name and give her the donkey punch instead of the back of the hand!

JKKKK,

-jonny

Chester
10-14-2004, 11:48 PM
I don't know about the asian way of discipline but I know that it was harsher for my parents in school in Nigeria. My dad still has scars:rofl:

saiyajin
10-14-2004, 11:49 PM

ah yes....the memories....hah:whipped:

LUDELVR
10-15-2004, 05:16 AM
Makes you wonder why you never see an asian guy pulling a comlumbine or anything of that nature...but maybe it does explain why asians love fighting a 30 on 1! Because they're having bad flashbacks of their teachers and the only way that they could win was getting all the students to gang up on the one person! hahahaha :rofl: Talk about repressed emotions!:dunno: :rofl:

Aleks
10-15-2004, 08:34 AM
It's not just asian or brown cultures...I remember in the old country getting a five across the eyes in grade 3 or 4 a couple of times. hahaha good times. Look how well I turned out :nut: . They should have some sort of discipline in our schools here instead of letting little punk kinds run rampant. Discipline them whist they are young I say. :whipped:

benyl
10-15-2004, 09:48 AM
Hey Leo, even though they pull that shit in class, I heard that Korean kids nowadays are real bastards.

It seems they aren't hitting them hard enough anymore... haha

403Gemini
10-15-2004, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by pixil9
If my teacher ever hit me I'd beat the fuck out of them lol
wow could you make it more obvious your in high school

cut the "im 10 feet tall and bullet proof" attitude, then you'll learn something in life

Originally posted by LUDELVR
Makes you wonder why you never see an asian guy pulling a comlumbine or anything of that nature...but maybe it does explain why asians love fighting a 30 on 1! Because they're having bad flashbacks of their teachers and the only way that they could win was getting all the students to gang up on the one person! hahahaha :rofl: Talk about repressed emotions!:dunno: :rofl:

hahhaa sorry man i couldnt stop laughing at that :) lol

bigboom
10-15-2004, 10:30 AM
gad damn everytime i see that feather duster i already feel the blinding pain.

WhiteNikes
10-15-2004, 12:40 PM
anyone that got roots in a 2nd or 3rd world country know the pain. Cats up here needa realize the power of pain. Back in the day runnin from flyin shoes, cause you know we ain't had no money for no feather duster.

Aleks
10-15-2004, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by WhiteNikes
anyone that got roots in a 2nd or 3rd world country know the pain. Cats up here needa realize the power of pain. Back in the day runnin from flyin shoes, cause you know we ain't had no money for no feather duster. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

so true hahahahaha

LUDELVR
10-15-2004, 07:04 PM
Originally posted by benyl
Hey Leo, even though they pull that shit in class, I heard that Korean kids nowadays are real bastards.

It seems they aren't hitting them hard enough anymore... haha

Yah, no doubt man! That's why when I hit em, I kick em in the nutz!!:eek: :rofl: :rofl: The good ol' back hand bitch slap usually works for the girls...I guess it's still universal and they know their place!! ;) :dunno: :rofl: :rofl:

Really though, that's what I thought when I was in high school, if a teacher ever hit me, I'd BLAM!! But the older you get, the more you realize how much you deserve a shot in the nutz! Anyway, I'm all for discipling because kids now a days a little fuckers with no respect. They think that they can get away with anything, and most of the time they do! :thumbsdow

qrankz
10-16-2004, 02:56 AM
When i was in school back in the philippines..this sorta thing was pretty normal if you were a badass. Teachers would carry around a meter stick and check your fingernails. They'd have your hands on the desk w/ fingers spread. Long nails = hit w/ a meter stick. Also, if homework wasn't finished, they'd hit you or grab you by the sideburns(that shit hurts). I had my notebook thrown out the window because I couldn't copy notes off the board in time. Yes...very strict.

Neil4Speed
10-16-2004, 10:08 AM
Seriously though, I am surprised relatiation doesn't occor more often.

Commonly the people who back talk and deserve this type of punishment are the larger kids who are not used to be pushed around. I am really surprised that why students don't occasionaly snap and beat the shit out of their teacher?

(if that made any sense)

boi-alien
10-16-2004, 10:22 AM
lol sends shivers down my spine!!

WhiteNikes
10-16-2004, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by Neil4Speed
Seriously though, I am surprised relatiation doesn't occor more often.

Commonly the people who back talk and deserve this type of punishment are the larger kids who are not used to be pushed around. I am really surprised that why students don't occasionaly snap and beat the shit out of their teacher?

(if that made any sense)

Welll I ain't know 'bout the situation in Canada, but in the places where they do allow this kinda joint, the kids usually KNOW that they got it comin' 'n' that they deserve it. Same reason why a kid wouldn't set the house on fire after a beating from theys parents.

Xtrema
10-18-2004, 07:32 AM
If the teacher pull that in some bad schools in HK, he/she won't live long enough to make it home.

I do agree kids need a beating from time to time.

Alpine Autowerks
10-18-2004, 08:09 AM
they bitch slap the women on the soaps too.

whem was there I noticed if I quickly reached up for some thing ...like for a plastic bag at the grocery.. the women standing next to me would flinch.

LUDELVR
10-18-2004, 08:15 AM
Originally posted by Alpine Autowerks
they bitch slap the women on the soaps too.

whem was there I noticed if I quickly reached up for some thing ...like for a plastic bag at the grocery.. the women standing next to me would flinch.

Hahaha there's a reason for that man, it's because culturely, the women know their place!! ;) hahaha
just kidding, but seriously...

We were talking about what we should go as for Halloween, and one of my buddies who has been here the longest suggested that we go as Korean wives dressed in traditional Korean wedding dresses and have black eyes and bruises and bloddy faces! I guess the joke here is "how can you tell a Korean girl is no longer a virgin....

Because she has a black eye"

Anyway, not my joke, but whatever!:dunno: :rofl:

shadow
10-18-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by WhiteNikes

Welll I ain't know 'bout the situation in Canada, but in the places where they do allow this kinda joint, the kids usually KNOW that they got it comin' 'n' that they deserve it. Same reason why a kid wouldn't set the house on fire after a beating from theys parents.

I agree if you live there it is normal.. if you backtalk you know it is coming.. it would not be like here where you backtalk.. and you are hit.. you are dumbfounded and are amazed they hit you... if you are backtalking a teacher in korea.. you know you are gonna get hit.. you just take it and prove you are a bad azz.. haha.

Although I have never been in Korea before I have had a fair amount of korean friends.. I got a good story from a friend.

In one of my friends classes one of the students was doodling on a peice of paper and not paying attention.. so the teacher got to his desk grabs the peice of paper scrunches it up.. and throws it at his face and yells at him... Now it was obvious the kid was pissed off (if you are a korean student... you can't do anything or else it will just get a lot worse..).. instead of saying anything the student pulls out another peice of paper and starts doodling again.. (kinda like backtalking).. so the teacher comes back grabs the peice of paper and slaps the student on the back of the head.. (I guess it is hard to do the face slap with a sitting student)... at this point the student is so mad he is shaking.. but he still cannot do anything... so what does he do... whips out another peice of paper.. but this time the teacher runs over does a running punch.. nails the student in the face knocking him out of the chair... picks him up by the shirt and whales on his face quite a few times.. (student... broken nose, chipped tooth and a broken jaw)..

Just a lesson to respect the teach I guess haha.

I am gonna be going to korea as a student in about a year.. I will remember not to back talk the teachers.. although I heard they tend not to hit foreign students due to their wild card tendencies but I do not think I will test it... I like my teeth in my mouth. =)

Chester
10-19-2004, 06:02 PM
I remember awhile ago my dad was telling me how when he was about 17 in school whenever the teacher would hit a kid that kid would get a bunch of his friends and they would wait for the teacher to go home and jump him:rofl:

LUDELVR
11-10-2004, 10:10 PM
MAN!!! I just witnessed another disciplinary action towards students!!

As I'm surfing the net and on msn, one little guy came in and the teacher started talking to him and he didn't answer. With that, a lightning fast flick of a small stick across his head was dealt! Followed by another across his face!! Shit is all I gotta say man!

Def_3
11-10-2004, 10:26 PM
Originally posted by buh_buh
haha good ol hitting.
The asian way of discipline.

you should see the european methods

elementary school:

kneeling for hours on a hard surface or rocks facing a corner
strap
belt
slaps
paddle

and this is for kids 12 and under....:eek:

ALI BABA
11-11-2004, 05:17 AM
its happens in lebanon too, but not with a slap instead with a long flexable stick that really connects to ur hands.........ahhhhhh *shivers* as i have experienced it ....i lived there for 3 years

buh_buh
11-11-2004, 11:39 AM
I think the reason there isn't retaliation more often is because in asian cultures, you learn to respect people in authority from a very young age although that norm is starting to change.

cityhunter2501
11-11-2004, 01:56 PM
no one got beat here with dads belt other than me?

3G
11-11-2004, 02:19 PM
Originally posted by ALI BABA
its happens in lebanon too, but not with a slap instead with a long flexable stick that really connects to ur hands.........ahhhhhh *shivers* as i have experienced it ....i lived there for 3 years

:eek: I remember those days too. They make you stick out your hands then slap you on the backhand. The meter stick is common too as was the rubber hose. One of my teachers even used the back of his chalkboard eraser! But I heard it's the other way around now, students hit the teachers

Originally posted by cityhunter2501
no one got beat here with dads belt other than me?

Alot of people did

:eek:

abyss
11-11-2004, 02:49 PM
I never got anything but spankings and that all ended when I was 12....maybe I just never did anything bad enough to deserve worse...:angel: Maybe that's why I'm such a spoiled brat nowadays....:D

Texas
11-11-2004, 02:55 PM
I think people are too worried about kids "feelings". I know when I got my ass whooped I learned. The reason people are so fucked is because of the lack of discipline.

shakalaka
11-11-2004, 02:57 PM
Yea thats true. Like over here if you hit a kid they can call 911 on you. And parents will be in trouble. But in those countries you call the cops they will come over and beat you up with your parents for being a fucktard and wasting their time.
lol

LUDELVR
11-11-2004, 06:10 PM
Originally posted by Texas
I think people are too worried about kids "feelings". I know when I got my ass whooped I learned. The reason people are so fucked is because of the lack of discipline.

No doubt man! That is it EXACTLY!! People are so worried about "oh, the child will be mentall scarred for life!" Fuck that man, if a kid deserves a beating, then lay the fucking smack down! haha, but then again, there is line between discipline and just plain out beating a kid for fun...although it is fun every now and then! ;) haha, just kidding...but seriously! hahaha :rofl:

Kids push the envelope now a days and are getting so arrogant and over confident that nothing will happen to them, more so in N.America rather than here in Korea. For the most part, students are very respectful. Something that the majority of students are lacking back home. It is also demonstrated in their overall appearance. I mean really, students dress like sluts and freaks back home, while here, a uniform is required for all students, no jewelry (at all, this includes earings, any piercings or visible marks) is allowed to be worn by any student, boy or girl, and all the girls must have short hair. No perms or hair coming below the neckline!

haha, yes, it's very militaristic, but to some extent, it's well worth it not to have every 14 year old look like a cheap hooker. :thumbsup: unless that's what you're going for! ;) hahaha