PDA

View Full Version : Beyond.ca window decals

1992_prelude_sr
10-15-2004, 08:59 AM
Hey there, I'm just wondering.
Who do I have to talk to, to get 2 beyond.ca window deckles.
something 5 or 6 inches long to put on my rear windows.

IF any of you have any extra lying around, lemme know if we can meet somewhere so you can give them to me.

Thanks!

QuasarCav
10-15-2004, 09:22 AM
The Decals are available from GKaeris, send her a PM and I'm sure she will point you in the right direction.

Decals

1992_prelude_sr
10-15-2004, 09:34 AM
thanks for the info, however I am no longer looking for beyond.ca window deckles.

QuasarCav
10-15-2004, 09:52 AM
You changed your mind in 35 min?

benyl
10-15-2004, 09:55 AM
fickle for deckles I guess... haha

JAYMEZ
10-15-2004, 12:40 PM
probably found some NOSSS ones :rofl:

403Gemini
10-15-2004, 12:45 PM
I think we should be a bit more warry of selling beyond.ca stickers. its great that yea we're making money but at the same time we could have a whole speed cowboys fiasco where people are street racing or stunting around because some newb wants these on his car.

but thats just my thought... i just dont wanna see beyond.ca's name get dragged through the mud

1992_prelude_sr
10-15-2004, 12:58 PM
Never mind guys, I still want the stickers. I just wasnt sure.

Anyhow Can I just pm gkaeris?

QuasarCav
10-15-2004, 01:02 PM
Did you check to make sure your engine could handle the extra power?

;)

1992_prelude_sr
10-15-2004, 03:52 PM
Yes I did. And Yes it Can.

JAYMEZ
10-15-2004, 08:25 PM
lol, i think people should be "known" first to have beyond stickers. 403 said it like it is.

403Gemini
10-15-2004, 11:35 PM
Originally posted by JAYMEZ_STi
lol, i think people should be "known" first to have beyond stickers. 403 said it like it is.

:thumbsup: seriously when i saw the stickers for sale at the VUB i was thinkin hey great get our name out, but what about those dumb asses who stick em on their 89 tercels and rip around and get caught street racing

Skyline_Addict
10-16-2004, 12:06 AM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
I think we should be a bit more warry of selling beyond.ca stickers. its great that yea we're making money but at the same time we could have a whole speed cowboys fiasco where people are street racing or stunting around because some newb wants these on his car.

but thats just my thought... i just dont wanna see beyond.ca's name get dragged through the mud

damn i never should've sold them to you then ;)

403Gemini
10-16-2004, 12:19 AM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict

damn i never should've sold them to you then ;)

got that right fool ;) MWHAHAHAHAHA

Skyline_Addict
10-16-2004, 12:43 AM
anyone want some deckles?
lol

1992_prelude_sr
10-16-2004, 12:57 AM
you konw I want some deckles.

I think my ride is presentable enough to put beyod.ca deckles on it.

403Gemini
10-16-2004, 01:11 AM
Originally posted by 1992_prelude_sr
you konw I want some deckles.

I think my ride is presentable enough to put beyod.ca deckles on it.

i dont think it matters if its "presentable", that wasnt my point. its driving habbits. perhaps you're a good driver, maybe you're not. i dont know i havent seen you drive

rx7_turbo2
10-16-2004, 08:17 AM
When this topic first came up awhile back I got flammed for saying the exact same thing. I was told beyond drivers had a great relationship with the police so that this would not prove to be an issue. Which was in direct contrast to the officers I talked with that were more than aware of this forum and some of it's drivers. Since that time I've seen PLENTY of poor driving by car's with beyond stickers, everything from bad driving skills, to blatant dangerous driving, to all out street racing.

Once again let me make this perfectly clear since I don't feel like getting flammed again. I don't think all beyond drivers are morons, the large majority are not. However if you put a beyond sticker on your car your have to expect that there will be morons with the same sticker giving you a bad name.

403Gemini
10-16-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by rx7_turbo2
When this topic first came up awhile back I got flammed for saying the exact same thing. I was told beyond drivers had a great relationship with the police so that this would not prove to be an issue. Which was in direct contrast to the officers I talked with that were more than aware of this forum and some of it's drivers. Since that time I've seen PLENTY of poor driving by car's with beyond stickers, everything from bad driving skills, to blatant dangerous driving, to all out street racing.

Once again let me make this perfectly clear since I don't feel like getting flammed again. I don't think all beyond drivers are morons, the large majority are not. However if you put a beyond sticker on your car your have to expect that there will be morons with the same sticker giving you a bad name.

exactally, and its somewhat expected. an open forum to anybody in the world is great, unite people who are local get to meet each other, however when you open up advertising to a site to realisticly anybody, anything can happen. Its like when you see a marked work van (like a telus van or something) do an illegal manuever you care more and freak out rather than it be a regular vehicle? why? cause it has a symbol that you can blame. Now if we get a buncha 17 yr olds going to a car show and see beyond.ca stickers thinkin itll make their ride look cooler , then later that nite racing around with their friends, its sorta just asking for trouble.

i am aware that beyond.ca has a strict no street racing policy, but seriously some people still see these car forums (us, alberta cars, performance-shop etc) as nothing but trouble.

I just think we should be a tad more strict on selling the stickers to people. Hoodies and shit, doesnt really matter, thats great profit in its own and a good way to get our name out (and at least if a person is being an ass while weraing a hoodie somebody can punch em haha) but if somebody is being an ass and cutting of people with beyond.ca stickers plastered on their car, chances are they'll get away and just give us a bad name

1992_prelude_sr
10-16-2004, 12:36 PM
I have good driving skills.
I never speed anymore and I follow the rules.
I can't aford to get in an accident or a speeding ticket.
Best way to make sure it doenst happen is don't fuck around and drive stupidly.

hey If I'm on the track I'll let looose,
on the roads just drive safe.

Skyline_Addict
10-16-2004, 06:11 PM
yes, but at the same time you can't be too discrimanatory. afterall, who people end up giving these stickers to would be based on perception, and perhaps a discriminative one at that. to get something good you have to be willing to give up something good. of course the benefit of this trade off is measured differently by different individuals, albeit i don't think beyond has any sort of system. i don't think there have been too many problems or problems that would deem destructive to the current way of doing things.
it's kinda like sports.....the coach trains the players and gets them prepared for the games.....but once the players are out there, there really isn't much the coach can do to influence the final result of the game. each player must have it in their minds to do their best for their team to be successful. some may have it, some may not. not much you can do.

zboost
10-16-2004, 06:15 PM
buddy you have a saturn.. obviously your not into street racing... so dont cut it down because it can be an awesome rush and a good feeling blowing some hotheads doors off.. so dont knock it till you try it

1992_prelude_sr
10-16-2004, 06:57 PM
I don't drive a standard wtf?

Street racing is dope Just dont hit anything.

Proyecto2000
10-16-2004, 11:04 PM
how much do the stickers sell for any ways?

Skyline_Addict
10-16-2004, 11:07 PM
2 for small, 4 for large.
come in 4 colours - blue, white, silver, black.

Team_Mclaren
10-16-2004, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by zboost
buddy you have a saturn.. obviously your not into street racing... so dont cut it down because it can be an awesome rush and a good feeling blowing some hotheads doors off.. so dont knock it till you try it

buddy, by saying that do u mean you do street race? "the awesome rush"??? come on now... This is exactly what we dont need on a local car forum!

The fact that he owns a sature doesnt mean he "cant" street race... hell, kids race anything from SUV/mini-vans to fireflys!

I have to agree with you guys as i would hate beyond to be targeted by the cops...

Team_Mclaren
10-16-2004, 11:42 PM

ya... its "dope" cause hundreds of people die each year becuase of street racing...

again, last thing we need is bunch of kids in they parents cars spoting beyond stickers got caught street racing, personally im against selling them so publicly.... but again, it has its pros and cons

and again http://forums.beyond.ca/banners/nostreetracing2.gif

1992_prelude_sr
10-17-2004, 12:54 AM
Lol I was sarcastic about street racing being dope..
come on guys, its reckless and dangerous and dumb.

And I don't drive in my parents car.

I own my own car.

rx7_turbo2
10-17-2004, 06:38 AM

Thanks for making my point.

I'm not saying you have to go through a screening proccess to get a sticker. If you want one, and someone is willing to sell you one then cool, just be aware there will be other people out there that might be giving anyone with a beyond sticker a bad name.

I am also a poster over at teamfc3s and I would have no problem putting one of their stickers on my car. It's a different "type" of forum, and it's not local.

EK 2.0
10-17-2004, 09:55 AM

Hey Toretto...relax man...we are just having a discussion...

Wow...you are SO wise...you hang out with Toretto up there on weekends??

Lol I was sarcastic about street racing being dope..
come on guys, its reckless and dangerous and dumb.

And I don't drive in my parents car.

I own my own car.

sure buddy...see previous quote:rolleyes:

Proyecto2000
10-17-2004, 12:15 PM
Originally posted by Skyline_Addict
2 for small, 4 for large.
come in 4 colours - blue, white, silver, black.

cool :)

aww i just noticed I went back to newbie status lol, 100 of my posts are gone :thumbsdow

1992_prelude_sr
10-17-2004, 12:36 PM
So who can hook me up with some beyond.ca deckles?

Proyecto2000
10-17-2004, 01:40 PM
Originally posted by QuasarCav
The Decals are available from GKaeris, send her a PM and I'm sure she will point you in the right direction.

Decals

GKaeris is the one to go 2.

BebeAphrodite
10-17-2004, 01:51 PM

yep, just send her a pm and she'll even deliver
ha ha ha
just kidding gail.

ya just send a pm and then things can be arranged from there on.

403Gemini
10-17-2004, 04:37 PM
screening process would be fairly easy, have the person show up to a few meets, get to know "the usuals" and bam once peeps get a good feel fer ya and know your a nice guy/girl why wouldnt we wanna sport the logo.

my buddy asked me to get him some stickers (and he was willing to give me a $20 just for one sticker) right after he said he went to the street races, haha i said you had to be really good friends with kenny to get one ;) haha he hasnt even gotten a membership on this board or showed up to ANY meets! lol

(arif, its my friend with the talon lol i think hes blown it cause hes lookin to sell it! hah)

haha and zboost, im pretty sure my car is faster than all those bagged, rusted 80's cars down at the street races ;) haha

SI-vic
10-17-2004, 04:56 PM

I don't drive a standard wtf?

2 more idiots on beyond....
great, just what this website needed.

Skyline_Addict
10-17-2004, 05:19 PM

for the last time, pm gkAeris.....

googe
10-19-2004, 01:24 PM
Giving this kid stickers is about the biggest mistake you can make.

BTW, hes begging the ABcars forum for stickers too. (Hes been banned there 4-5 times)

Pretty sure hes not gonna try and go through with getting them anyway, hes just trying to intentionally spell decals wrong to piss people off.

eikna
05-03-2005, 01:40 AM
i can make this stickers, i have the machine for it,maybe ill make a green neon,,,anybody want some?

Toms-SC
05-03-2005, 11:17 AM
can you make them glow in the dark?

k_dawg
05-03-2005, 11:55 AM
Originally posted by Toms-SC
can you make them glow in the dark?

Those would be sweet if you could make them glow in the dark.:D

eikna
05-03-2005, 12:41 PM
shet,,thats a good idea...i think i have a sticker that glows,,,heheheh,,,,ill make some tonight,,,let you know if it looks good..

403Gemini
05-03-2005, 10:33 PM
Wow arent we glad that 1992 prelude has been banned.... hope nobody sold him stickers? :D (guess my point was made haha)

Idratherbsidewayz
05-03-2005, 10:45 PM
Originally posted by 403Gemini
Wow arent we glad that 1992 prelude has been banned.... hope nobody sold him stickers? :D (guess my point was made haha)

In the end it all works out happily ever after. He now has no car to put "deckles" on. He crashed it street racing against an integra on an icey residential road... (purple prelude vs. tree) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

vcteggy
05-03-2005, 10:47 PM
Originally posted by Idratherbsidewayz

In the end it all works out happily ever after. He now has no car to put "deckles" on. He crashed it street racing an integra on an icey residential road... (purple prelude vs. tree) :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

hey I've never seen an Integra racing before :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

bruce_eli
05-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Now he whores out www.biglines.com forums and the mods don't have a reason to ban him. Just he is a idiot but I guess thats not against there polices. :thumbsdow

paulsaddress5
05-05-2005, 03:20 PM
you guys should maybe make a stick that says keep it on the track, beyond.ca. that would kind of give everyone the image of what this site is about, just an idea

Team_Mclaren
05-05-2005, 06:16 PM
Originally posted by bruce_eli
Now he whores out www.biglines.com forums and the mods don't have a reason to ban him. Just he is a idiot but I guess thats not against there polices. :thumbsdow

at beyond.ca, you dont need a good reason to ban, that's the policy!!:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

not kidding :devil: