PDA

View Full Version : Topics about Me

coolmody
11-23-2002, 03:46 AM
Can I stop coming up in converstations on this site? I have no idea why every week I seem to come up in every conversation in a negative way.

GTS Jeff
11-23-2002, 03:51 AM
maybe its cuz ure a coward.

GTS Jeff
11-23-2002, 03:51 AM
and ure ugly

Dope Dealer
11-23-2002, 03:52 AM
Originally posted by Jeff TYPE R
maybe its cuz ure a coward.

:werd:

and ure ugly

:werd:

infamous
11-23-2002, 12:11 PM
and ure ugly

:rofl: :thumbsup: :poosie:

RickDaTuner
11-23-2002, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by coolmody
Can I stop coming up in converstations on this site? I have no idea why every week I seem to come up in every conversation in a negative way.
and just who the Fuck are you ??:dunno:

BAN HIM:thumbsdow:

Toms-Celica
11-23-2002, 01:14 PM
Get your name copywrited, that way people cant use it :rolleyes:

coolmody
11-23-2002, 02:03 PM
Originally posted by Toms-Celica
Get your name copywrited, that way people cant use it :rolleyes:

Got any newer jokes? It's getting old...

Toms-Celica
11-23-2002, 02:10 PM
I got lots of jokes, just dont wanna hurt anybodys feelings. I've decided I will be more mature about matters dealing with you. :nut:

coolmody
11-23-2002, 02:13 PM
I got lots of jokes, just dont wanna hurt anybodys feelings. I've decided I will be more mature about matters dealing with you. :nut:

Shoot....

coolmody
11-23-2002, 02:16 PM
Originally posted by RickDaTuner

and just who the Fuck are you ??:dunno:

Go look at the Top ten most recent searches. My name comes up 73 times?!?! :bullshit:

boi-alien
11-23-2002, 02:19 PM
ok, maybe we should just stop all of this. i personally have no beef with you (coolmody) and i haven't seen a thread posted about you in ages. but that might be because i skim over the threads really quick aond pick and choose what i read. at any rate, i agree that some people are dealing with this rather immaturely, let's just all step away from this, and talk about something that we all love, CARS! that's the point of having these forums, not to start flamewars or to bash each other. and make sure your mods are doing their jobs over at abcars, cause i've seen a few threads that turn out to be beyond bashings over there as well. and from what i've seen over here at beyond the mods are usually on top of things, they'll delete or close threads that are inappropriate.

Redlyne_mr2
11-23-2002, 02:25 PM
Originally posted by crxboi
ok, maybe we should just stop all of this. i personally have no beef with you (coolmody) and i haven't seen a thread posted about you in ages. but that might be because i skim over the threads really quick aond pick and choose what i read. at any rate, i agree that some people are dealing with this rather immaturely, let's just all step away from this, and talk about something that we all love, CARS! that's the point of having these forums, not to start flamewars or to bash each other. and make sure your mods are doing their jobs over at abcars, cause i've seen a few threads that turn out to be beyond bashings over there as well. and from what i've seen over here at beyond the mods are usually on top of things, they'll delete or close threads that are inappropriate.
:werd: Cars rules, Benny's site rules, Beyond rules, Abcars rules, PR5Owner is the biggest fag in the universe

coolmody
11-23-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by crxboi
and from what i've seen over here at beyond the mods are usually on top of things, they'll delete or close threads that are inappropriate.

A lot of this stuff recently shouldn't be on here then. Albertacars bashing is deemed as appropriate over here.

James
11-23-2002, 02:27 PM
Originally posted by Redlyne_mr2

:werd: Cars rules, Benny's site rules, Beyond rules, Abcars rules, PR5Owner is the biggest fag in the universe

lol, 5 very good points!:thumbsup:

infamous
11-23-2002, 02:28 PM
well yeah if there weren't so many fucking losers over there who whine and cry and bitch about everything and that have the maturity level of a 5 year old, it wouldn't be bashed as much! :thumbsup:

James
11-23-2002, 02:29 PM

A lot of this stuff recently shouldn't be on here then. Albertacars bashing is deemed as appropriate over here.

yes, Cause that is the whole purpose of this website!.....Damn were busted!:rolleyes: ......seriously stop complaining.

boi-alien
11-23-2002, 02:35 PM

most of it isn't dude, but you can't expect the mods to catch everything right? if there's something on the site that you find inapproriate then PM one of the mods, i'm sure if they'll be more than happy to delete it if that's the case.

bol
11-23-2002, 02:38 PM
I said it to myself the second I saw this thread: "I am NOT getting into it this time around." Well, I lied to myself. I can't help it.

Let's think about this for a second shall we Wes? Beyond bans PR5OWNER because we had enough of his crap. PR5OWNER goes to AlbertaCars.net and bitches about beyond there. Did you see his signature there for a few months by chance?

PR5OWNER starts a thread, it's not even about beyond. Shit escalates, and an AlbertaCars.net member is banned. He bitches about it on Beyond.ca because it's absurd. Big deal, no different than PR5OWNER bitching on AlbertaCars.net, right? You didn't see us going over there and complaining, now did you?

What really gets me here is the fact that PR5OWNER has won. That's right, he got exactly what he wanted, he wanted to start shit up and guess what? He succeeded. We both helped accommodate it by letting the threads get this far.

Now Jeff Type R, in NO WAY am I comparing you to PR5OWNER so don't worry about that!

That's it. I'm not getting into it any more.

max_boost
11-23-2002, 03:01 PM
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

How old are you guys? Who cares!?!?!?!:D

GTS Jeff
11-23-2002, 06:50 PM

A lot of this stuff recently shouldn't be on here then. Albertacars bashing is deemed as appropriate over here. You have to remember that it is NOT Beyond.ca bashing ABCars, however, it IS just people like me - bashing you. Leave the carclubs out of it please.

Blue Devil 2
11-23-2002, 06:57 PM
Who's coolmody? :confused: :poosie: or :barf: ?

Toms-Celica
11-23-2002, 07:27 PM
:barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf: :barf:

coolmody
11-24-2002, 12:53 AM
You have to remember that it is NOT Beyond.ca bashing ABCars, however, it IS just people like me - bashing you. Leave the carclubs out of it please.

Listen to yourself. pr5owner bashing psylence. Not albertacars. You keep contradicting yourself.

GTS Jeff
11-24-2002, 01:13 AM
How does that contradict myself? Oh wait, IT DOESN'T.

What I don't get is why you keep coming back here to get owned over and over again. Will you ever realize that you're the joke of the car community?

You aren't even man enough to face anyone when they have a negative opinion about you. All you can do is delete posts and ban users when they speak out against you. And when even that fails, all you can do is cave in. Remember when you banned Benny for no reason? Everyone spoke out and for the longest time you didn't even have the balls to defend yourself fairly, and instead you just took the cowardly way out by deleting their posts. But I guess somewhere along the way, you realized that there were many people pissed off at you and that no one was putting up with your crap, so you caved in like coward and unbanned Benny.

But it was too late by then, for everyone has seen and knows you for what you are, a damn coward.

TRD
11-24-2002, 01:13 AM

Very good new joke :)

GTS Jeff
11-24-2002, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by TRD

Very good new joke :) It's probably not so much a joke, and more of a response to your presence.

coolmody
11-24-2002, 01:19 AM
Will you ever realize that you're the joke of the car community?

What community are you talking about?

You aren't even man enough to face anyone when they have a negative opinion about you.

What am I doing now?

Remember when you banned Benny for no reason?

There was a reason

But it was too late by then, for everyone has seen and knows you for what you are, a damn coward.

Apparently you were in Edmonton. If you hate the ground I walk on why didn't you come up to me in person to speak out about it? I don't even know what you look like. To me you're a couple of letters and spaces which fill up my monitor.

GTS Jeff
11-24-2002, 01:25 AM

What community are you talking about?

What am I doing now?

There was a reason

Apparently you were in Edmonton. If you hate the ground I walk on why didn't you come up to me in person to speak out about it? I don't even know what you look like. To me you're a couple of letters and spaces which fill up my monitor. What you are doing now is trying to cover up the fact that you are nothing but a coward. What you are doing now is not realizing that no matter how much you try, everyone knows you for the coward that you are. You can say whatever you want, but the fact remains that everyone has seen the cowardly manner in which you deal with things.

And wtf are you smoking? I don't "hate the ground you're walking on". That's quite possibly the gayest quote of the century. I wouldn't dare come near you in person; afterall, Leno is on your side, not mine.

///M Power
11-24-2002, 01:25 AM
I don't know who this Coolmody guy is, but he's taking a lot of shots on this thread, I say we leave him alone, he doesn't seem like a bad guy, he is taking it pretty well. Lets all get some class and drop it? Coo? Water under the bridge.

coolmody
11-24-2002, 01:30 AM
Originally posted by ///M Power
I don't know who this Coolmody guy is, but he's taking a lot of shots on this thread, I say we leave him alone, he doesn't seem like a bad guy, he is taking it pretty well. Lets all get some class and drop it? Coo? Water under the bridge.

It's dropped. I ran out of comebacks. Jeff Type R keeps using the same comeback for everything.

Later Jeff. Hope to see you around.

TRD
11-24-2002, 01:33 AM
What you are doing now is trying to cover up the fact that you are nothing but a coward. What you are doing now is not realizing that no matter how much you try, everyone knows you for the coward that you are. You can say whatever you want, but the fact remains that everyone has seen the cowardly manner in which you deal with things.

And wtf are you smoking? I don't "hate the ground you're walking on". That's quite possibly the gayest quote of the century. I wouldn't dare come near you in person; afterall, Leno is on your side, not mine.

Get some new comebacks i mean you guys say the same thing over and over again, it loses it's effect over time. If you want to say something to me just say it to my face, i don't care. You told me that you saw me in Edmonton, why didn't you confront me there? I'm going to be like you and say the same comebacks over and over again......... you're a coward!:clap:

///M Power
11-24-2002, 01:35 AM

It's dropped. I ran out of comebacks. Jeff Type R keeps using the same comeback for everything.

Later Jeff. Hope to see you around.

Ok, thats coo. I'm not taking sides here, but I will point out that Coolmody was insulted many a times, and he never said anything bad to anyone else, that I noticed anyways.

Everyone, agree to drop?

GTS Jeff
11-24-2002, 01:39 AM

Later Jeff. Hope to see you around. Me calling you a coward is not a comeback, simply a fact. So it's not that I'm using the same comeback over and over, it's just that I'm repeating a fact, over and over.

And sure as fucking hell hope I don't see you around.
Originally posted by TRD
You told me that you saw me in Edmonton, why didn't you confront me there?BECAUSE I DON'T LIKE YOU AND I WANT TO AVOID YOU AT ALL COSTS.

TRD
11-24-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by ///M Power

Ok, thats coo. I'm not taking sides here, but I will point out that Coolmody was insulted many a times, and he never said anything bad to anyone else, that I noticed anyways.

Everyone, agree to drop?

Props to you! you actually read the whole thread throughly:) I agree this is getting quite dumb.
Later

GTS Jeff
11-24-2002, 01:40 AM
Originally posted by TRD
Jeff is I see you in person again, i'll be expecting a warm welcome
Later Stop it!!!

TRD
11-24-2002, 01:42 AM
Stop it!!!

:rofl: :rofl:

Ben
11-24-2002, 03:47 AM
Okay...I think everything has been chewed up and regurgitated well enough you could feed it to steel.

I think everyone needs to take one step back, take a deap breath and have a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up...:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

In all seriousness though, I spoke with CoolMoDY Via electronic Messenger, and actually had a somewhat Civil converstation.

We brought up the good, the bad, the ugly, and the all out nasty, but in the end it worked out okay.

Everyone will have their differences, and For now, we'll let time heal things.

Everyone has said their thoughts...I vote lets leave them be for now...and see what a new day brings in.
:)

ninspeed
11-24-2002, 03:59 AM
Originally posted by Benny
Okay...I think everything has been chewed up and regurgitated well enough you could feed it to steel.

I think everyone needs to take one step back, take a deap breath and have a nice warm cup of shut the fuck up...:rofl: :rofl: :thumbsup:

In all seriousness though, I spoke with CoolMoDY Via electronic Messenger, and actually had a somewhat Civil converstation.

We brought up the good, the bad, the ugly, and the all out nasty, but in the end it worked out okay.

Everyone will have their differences, and For now, we'll let time heal things.

Everyone has said their thoughts...I vote lets leave them be for now...and see what a new day brings in.
:)

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Melinda

rage2
11-24-2002, 11:19 AM

You know, it's sort of pathetic... you bitch about threads about yourself, and I've been closing 'em on a regular basis. Yet the only thread I see this morning about you was started by yourself. Seems like you're just trying to start shit here and inviting people to insult you.

Enough is enough, start any more shit, and I'm banning you. Stop wasting my time.